So I am your slave, now what?

xscottr

Wolfclub aside (which is for the most part a questline), the only slavery mod I played was Sanguine's Debauchery, both before and after development was passed over. With all due respect to both developers for trying to make a complex, script-heavy mod that doesn't shit on itself, there is almost nothing worthwhile to do during enslavement, which defeats the purpose of an incentive to actually not reload a savegame upon losing a battle. Most of the time the player is either sitting about or navigating speech menus desperately for something to happen, and earning freedom the reasonable way takes a fair bit of time between all of this nothing, which can also run into the risk of the game crashing for some. I get that slavery is not even meant to be exciting at all, but I think it would be much better off being engaging.

Having more doing things would easily make SD+ a much more appealing mod. Even if it was just menial labor, and even if it was just receiving much more sex than usual for several in-game hours with some downtime in between. Enslavement just needs to be more dynamic and eventful, being entertaining enough to encourage players to not reload their saves and enjoy the ride rather than wanting off. Leave in an option for enslavement the way it is now if people enjoy that, which I suppose plenty do if they can stomach the default difficulty and nuisances of the gear introduced by Devious Devices as it is.

Since I haven't tried much else in Skyrim slavery mods, my only other experience was PSE for Oblivion. Enslavement was more basic and sex is spontaneous, but it keep my attention for longer since were more encounters and the possibility of a bad end. There may still be incentive to reload because of that, but enslavement could potentially be more interesting to play through just to see what happens.

Though, the idea of hooking multiple slavery mods with something like DAYMOYL or Deviously Enslaved is there. I personally think having several mods or dungeons similar in structure to Wolfclub hanging about could make slavery in Skyrim more exciting.

I agree, the life of a slave is exiting on paper, but it can get boring quickly.

Variety is essential and so far Maria Eden is the most various and entertaining mod. If it can be linked to other mods trough simple slavery we will have a lot more of a variety, and you never know if you will end to mine ore, serving customers in wolfclub, enslaved by a new owner, back to the slaver etc...

With games like Fallout 4 coming out in the next few years 

Unfortunately Fallout never really got the same attention as TES when it comes to adult mods, sure there are nice adult mods for Fallout out there but no where near the same quantity and quality. I mean look at all the advanced frameworks, models, animations, quest and other things Oblivion and especially Skyrim got in the adult modding department, it's absolutely amazing. You don't see that kind of modding dedication in New Vegas and Fallout 3, which is a real shame imo.

I would have loved to see mods like Devious Devices, Sanguine's Debauchery and many others in a Sci-Fi setting like Fallout but it was not to be. 

I disagree, I still find myself playing NV.  The animations aren't as numerous or good as what's now available in Skyrim (except Amra's great anims), but the pregnancy system is superior and some of the mods that are available are crazy good and without peer in Skyrim.  Skyrim has better slavery mods, but in most all other categories New Vegas has equal or better mods.  Tryout, Breeder, etc, all good stuff.  If you just missed those, you missed out.  Literally games worth of content between just those two, I don't think there are any Skyrim sex mods as large as Breeder or Tryout...at least none that I have played, and I've tried most.

With games like Fallout 4 coming out in the next few years 

Unfortunately Fallout never really got the same attention as TES when it comes to adult mods, sure there are nice adult mods for Fallout out there but no where near the same quantity and quality. I mean look at all the advanced frameworks, models, animations, quest and other things Oblivion and especially Skyrim got in the adult modding department, it's absolutely amazing. You don't see that kind of modding dedication in New Vegas and Fallout 3, which is a real shame imo.

I would have loved to see mods like Devious Devices, Sanguine's Debauchery and many others in a Sci-Fi setting like Fallout but it was not to be. 

I disagree, I still find myself playing NV.  The animations aren't as numerous or good as what's now available in Skyrim (except Amra's great anims), but the pregnancy system is superior and some of the mods that are available are crazy good and without peer in Skyrim.  Skyrim has better slavery mods, but in most all other categories New Vegas has equal or better mods.  Tryout, Breeder, etc, all good stuff.  If you just missed those, you missed out.  Literally games worth of content between just those two, I don't think there are any Skyrim sex mods as large as Breeder or Tryout...at least none that I have played, and I've tried most.

Fallout does indeed have some nice mods, I played Tryout myself and loved it. But, except for a few mods, I just don't see the same level of dedication and quality in those mods. 

The bondage gear in new vegas goes no further than a shock collar (while in skyrim we have a huge collection of bondage devices). 

The animations are mainly limited to sex animations, while skyrim has extensive additions like FNIS and ZaZ that contain much more than just sex animations (even the bondage gear has it's own animations). 

There aren't as many quest mods, the only ones I can think of right now are Tryout, Breeder, Sewerslave and Msex (though there could be a few more) while skyrim has Sanguine's Debauchery, Captured Dreams, Slaverun, Devious Devices, Cursed Loot, Devious Cidhna, Quick As You Like, Slaves of Tamriel, Wolfclub, Radiant Prostitution, Trapped in Rubber, Maria Eden, Sex Slaves, Skooma Whore, Darkwind Island and Bashnag. And that's not even all of them. 

Skyrim adult mods are in overabundance, while in Fallout I ran out of adult mods to play years ago. Granted there are still new mods appearing for NV from time to time but nothing on the same level as Tryout or Breeder, which is a real shame as those are the only major quest mods. And Fallout 3 barely got anything unfortunately.

Don't get me wrong I'm not criticising. I'm really greatfull to all the modders, both the TES and Fallout ones, you guys are all awesome. Had a lot of fun with some of the Fallout mods too. All I'm saying is I wished Fallout got the same amount of love Skyrim recieved. 

Archived