Sexout Alien Symbiote

Sexout Alien Symbiote

First release : 2012.03.02

Current update : 2012.03.02-v1

2012.03.02-v1 : English corrections and Goodspring school name in english.

Requirement : a not to old Sexout Common Resources version.

This mod add an alien form of life, a symbiote, that lives in sexual harmony with your character. The symbiote keeps his owner healthy but you will have to satisfy it's needs... for your enjoyment.

You can found it in goodspring school with a note that fully explains what'll happen to you.

Known issues : None atm, but I suspect Dermot in Sexout Sewer Slave to consider the symbiot as an equiped clothes.

Download meshes in post 20 if the symbiot is invisible. My next update should correct that.

Not a real issue but an obvious point : you must remove (unequip) the symbiot before unactivating the mod in FallModManager unless you wish to suffer permanent penalities.

This is my first mod and my second script, all should be ok as I test it again and again but if you find a bug, I'll try to fix it.

You can make use of my work as you please without asking. (But if you send me a PM, I'll be happy to see the result.)

Here :

6784452012022700002.jpg

Thanks to Prideslayer for his valuable technical help.

Thanks to Spectrum Warrior for his meshes.

Thanks to zippy57 for his english corrections.

AlienSymbiot.esp

Nice, will have to check it out :)

Did you consider eventually linking the 5 stages of Symbiote to Lust Levels? I'm putting a Lust Variable in the next version of SCR later today and as soon as I can get Chase to add it to Lust other mods like yours can read the players Lust level :)

now that is an excellent idea... now just need to know about the updates to the two files.

this mod could actually be pretty awesome, have you considered adding in something for pregnancy?!... such as becoming gravid and giving birth to little alien things that could possibly be used for the companions, or something like that.

not sure if there is already anything like that for FNV...

now that is an excellent idea... now just need to know about the updates to the two files.

this mod could actually be pretty awesome' date=' have you considered adding in something for pregnancy?!... such as becoming gravid and giving birth to little alien things that could possibly be used for the companions, or something like that.

not sure if there is already anything like that for FNV...[/quote']

That's completely sick & twisted, I like where this is going :)

I'm currently testing the SCR update & a Pregnancy update, got a couple of bugs to sort still in bodyswapping.

You won't need Pregnancy for anything other than copying the BodySwapping scripts & quests, just strip out all the clothing stuff and replace with the symbiot. Actually I'll add the formlist for the Symbiote into the next SCR too and you can just call that.

You should be able to use a variation of my bodyswapping code to swap it, because it uses a different bodyslot it shouldn't interfere.

It could be interesting if instead of just finding it in a box, you actually got it through a random encounter with an alien being. (I'm pretty sure that resource exists in NV, right?)

At least as an option anyway, I know some people like just grabbing stuff from boxes for roleplay reasons.

LMAO, they did it for oblivion... so i thought with this they could do something similar and it would even come pretty damn close to lore friendly for a mod like this lol.

interesting... you will have to make an updated .esp or something, i dont do well with code especially when it comes to the fallout games (i hate the GECK and it doesnt like me much either).

all you need to do is have the esp file look to the sexout and other mods for the body mods stuff i would think... since i have no idea if that will work or not you can ignore that statement if it wont work.

It could be interesting if instead of just finding it in a box' date=' you actually got it through a random encounter with an alien being. (I'm pretty sure that resource exists in NV, right?)

At least as an option anyway, I know some people like just grabbing stuff from boxes for roleplay reasons.

[/quote']

that too is a good idea, but in order to make it so it fit in better it would have to be while you are either at the big MT or transfer the DLC mother ship zeta from FO3 to FNV.... that would actually be pretty sweet come to think of it, not to mention all the other opportunities that would arise from a port like that.

now that is something i would love to see added to FNV.

I'm not english so some sentences can be approximative. If an english-native correct me' date=' I'll update my work.[/quote']I'll go through right now and try to make a fixed-up version of the .esp. One big thing I should point out right now is that "Symbiote" is spelled with an "e" on the end. Unless that was intentional?

EDIT: Also noted that it doesn't actually reference the SCR.esm, it only uses some meshes. You may want to alter the OP to reflect that, as simply downloading the newest version of the .esm won't fix the problem must people are going to run into (missing meshes). Also, you shouldn't have an unnecessary master in there anyway just because there's no reason to.

The goodspring's school house name is changed to a different language. Pretty sure it's being caused by this mod. Spanish maybe' date=' not really sure.

[/quote']Already caught that and fixed. Also cleaned up the note and messages, and replaced all player-visible instances of "symbiot" with "symbiote". FormIDs and scripting stuff has all stayed the same.

Thanks for all your comments. I didn't expect such cool reactions.

Did you consider eventually linking the 5 stages of Symbiote to Lust Levels?

I consider cross mod possibility' date=' and to be honest, the plugin was made for it. Actually, I lack some technical knowledge to do it and some references in SCR.

this mod could actually be pretty awesome, have you considered adding in something for pregnancy?!... such as becoming gravid and giving birth to little alien things that could possibly be used for the companions, or something like that.

not sure if there is already anything like that for FNV...

Thanks.

I consider pregnancy (with my in game descriptions it's obvious :P) but same as for Sexoutlust : some references are not in SCR, so I can't call them.

But as I'm a noob in scripting, I need to improve my skills before to be sure of that.

That's completely sick & twisted' date=' I like where this is going :)

I'm currently testing the SCR update & a Pregnancy update, got a couple of bugs to sort still in bodyswapping.

You won't need Pregnancy for anything other than copying the BodySwapping scripts & quests, just strip out all the clothing stuff and replace with the symbiot. Actually I'll add the formlist for the Symbiote into the next SCR too and you can just call that.

You should be able to use a variation of my bodyswapping code to swap it, because it uses a different bodyslot it shouldn't interfere.

[/quote']

Thanks Halstrom. I love your mods and I would be more than happy to succeed in some cross mod effects.

The uttermost fun would be that symbiot makes you able to have "male-female" sex... with some pregnancy too :D (Cass, wait for me. What, our child is green ? :owned: ) But I'm not sure that a strap-on makes you able to have such behaviour.

I'm not sure using your bodyswapping script is needed, the easiest way to go seems to just update some of yours vars in preg mod. scn SexoutF2SSemenAddedZPlayer is the one I had in mind. I'll send you a PM today to explain what I tried to do.

It could be interesting if instead of just finding it in a box' date=' you actually got it through a random encounter with an alien being. (I'm pretty sure that resource exists in NV, right?)

[/quote']

Or dropping randomly from some killed creatures but, as I'm a super noob...

The other thing I fear is if someone find the symbiote without the note it can be a little frustrating to not understand how to remove it.

LMAO' date=' they did it for oblivion... so i thought with this they could do something similar and it would even come pretty damn close to lore friendly for a mod like this lol.

interesting... you will have to make an updated .esp or something, i dont do well with code especially when it comes to the fallout games (i hate the GECK and it doesnt like me much either).

all you need to do is have the esp file look to the sexout and other mods for the body mods stuff i would think... since i have no idea if that will work or not you can ignore that statement if it wont work.

[/quote']

Yes, I will work on cross mod effects.

that too is a good idea' date=' but in order to make it so it fit in better it would have to be while you are either at the big MT or transfer the DLC mother ship zeta from FO3 to FNV.... that would actually be pretty sweet come to think of it, not to mention all the other opportunities that would arise from a port like that.

now that is something i would love to see added to FNV.

[/quote']

Far away from my competences (and probably with corpyright mess)

I'll go through right now and try to make a fixed-up version of the .esp. One big thing I should point out right now is that "Symbiote" is spelled with an "e" on the end. Unless that was intentional?

EDIT: Also noted that it doesn't actually reference the SCR.esm' date=' it only uses some meshes. You may want to alter the OP to reflect that, as simply downloading the newest version of the .esm won't fix the problem must people are going to run into (missing meshes). Also, you shouldn't have an unnecessary master in there anyway just because there's no reason to.

[/quote']

For Symbiot : No, it wasn't intentional... but I'll say it was from now :D

For Meshes : Meshes are from [WIP] Adult Resourses for SCR [FNV] that you update in SCR. But I may have designed Aduld Ressources mesh insteed of your own if you change name and directory in SCR?

for the masters things : yes, maybe. I didn't fully understand my own work :D

The goodspring's school house name is changed to a different language. Pretty sure it's being caused by this mod. Spanish maybe' date=' not really sure.

[/quote']

:D:D:D

Not Spanish, thanks to zippy57 it will be fixed.

Already caught that and fixed. Also cleaned up the note and messages' date=' and replaced all player-visible instances of "symbiot" with "symbiote". FormIDs and scripting stuff has all stayed the same.

[/quote']

Thanks a lot, I'll check your work.

hmm... needs to be translated for English users.

that could be done while its being upgraded for alien sex etc. lol

The mod is in english :rolleyes:

But if someone needs I can translate it in french.

The other thing I fear is if someone find the symbiote without the note it can be a little frustrating to not understand how to remove it.

I think that the right way to deal with this would be to make a quest for the player.

Quest start: "Find someone that can tell me what is going on."

TODO:

1. identify NPCs that might advance the quest

2. Make up dialog and events for them

3.Implement scenes...

Here's some possibilities for NPCs:

Dr. Thomas Hildern

(note: will first need to be convinced of potential applications)

(note: once convinced, will insist on completing "research", which will likely be invasive and cheesy)

Dr. Angela Williams

(note: may convince Hildern of viability of applications of Symbiot, on behalf of player)

Fantastic

(note: comic relief)

Ignacio Rivas

Jullie Farkas

(Might refer player to Dr. Williams??)

ha, ha, ha, you forget one thing sen4mi : i'm a noob and I don't know how to do that :D .

[And a non-conflictual quest including NPC is far away from my technical skills for now]

First, i'll work on cross mod effects and then I can give a try to a quest ;).

Did you consider eventually linking the 5 stages of Symbiote to Lust Levels? I'm putting a Lust Variable in the next version of SCR later today and as soon as I can get Chase to add it to Lust other mods like yours can read the players Lust level :)

From my own refinement tinkering with Lust values and Imp's moods I discovered the lust variable currently resides within sexout.esm as sexout.lust and thus does not require sexoutlust as a master.

By the way, sooner or later (and I suggest sooner is better) the community needs a few Sexout status/state values stored either within sexout.esm or within SCR (perhaps better SCR if sexout.esm does not use or set them). Doing so will make mini-modding much easier for the many of us who are less experienced (less capable) at scripting.

(Thanks to the many of you who have shared their discussions and experiences on scripting and provided insight, warnings, and examples.)

No, it isn't invisible.

3 possibilities :

1) You didn't have equiped the symbiot (like any clothes)

2) You're in-game time is between 10pm an 00am so each time you equip it, it is unequiped.

3) As I have pinpointed the wrong mesh in my plugin, as suggested sooner, you will see nothing if you didn'have [WIP] Adult Resourses for SCR [FNV]. You can download it from the original post

(but as it seems to cause some CTD recently you may prefer to download the needed meshes alone. Here it is.)

Alien Meshes.rar

Ok we'll start with the bodyswapping for the Symbiote, to set it according to Lust will depend on when Chase has a chance to update Lust, you could just make it random or according to daytime or just a counter or something for now to test the effect.

First I recommend you create a SexoutQSymVAR Quest block just to store all the variables you want to share between your mods scripts, this quest should be ticked as StartGame Enabled, ideally you would allow it to turn itself off after that but then you need to add code to restart it after updates etc, so because it's small we won't worry about any microscopic lag it will cause by letting it keep running :)

scn SexoutSym0VAR
; *** Declare Symbiot Variables

ref rBodySwapActor
ref rZPlayer
ref rZCass
ref rZVeronica

float fPreviousSymbioteStageZPlayer
float fCurrentSymbioteStageZPlayer
float fPreviousSymbioteStageZCass
float fCurrentSymbioteStageZVeronica

BEGIN GameMode

Set rZPlayer to PlayerREF
Set rZCass to RoseofSharonCassidyREF
Set rZVeronica to VeronicaREF

; *** this line would turn it off after running but is disabled by the ;
;	StopQuest SexoutQSym0VAR

END

Then create another Quest & Script this quest should be set to not run on Start Game Enabled and set the script delay to .1 seconds so it's near instant in running.

scn SexoutSymbioteSwap

ref rZActor
short iSymbioteStage

Begin GameMode

; *** You set SexoutQSymVAR.rBodySwapActor & SexoutSymVAR.fSymbiotStage just before calling the Quest SexoutQSymbioteSwap this script is in, make sure you turn off start Game enambled when creating the quest running this as you only want to run it when calling it
Set rZActor to SexoutQSymVAR.rBodySwapActor
Set iSymbiotStage to SexoutQSymVAR.fSymbiotStage

; *** This removes any Symbiot the player is wearing, or in the inventory, I'm assuming you shouldn't ever have more than one per actor
rZActor.RemoveItem SexoutSKSTSymbiote1
rZActor.RemoveItem SexoutSKSTSymbiote2
rZActor.RemoveItem SexoutSKSTSymbiote3
rZActor.RemoveItem SexoutSKSTSymbiote4
rZActor.RemoveItem SexoutSKSTSymbiote5

; *** Add & Equip new Symbiote acording to Stage
if iSymbiotStage == 1		
	rZActor.AddItem SexoutSKSTSymbiote1 1 1
	rZActor.EquipItem SexoutSKSTSymbiote1 1 1
elseif iSymbiotStage == 2	
	rZActor.AddItem SexoutSKSTSymbiote2 1 1
	rZActor.EquipItem SexoutSKSTSymbiote2 1 1
; *** etc add the other stages here

endif

; *** This variable is used to block any other Symbiots on other actors calling this at the same time, you set it to 1 when calling this Quest and set it to 0 here so it's now safe for another Actor to call this changing block.
Set SexoutSymQVAR.iBodySwapInProgress to 0

; *** Ends the Quest as it is finished
StopQuest SexoutQSymbioteSwap

End

Then in your main Script you add for each actor to call it:

if SexoutQSymVAR.iBodySwapInProgress < 1 && rZPlayer.getItemCount 00SexoutActor == 0
	if SexoutQSexoutQSymVAR.fCurrentSymbioteStageZPlayer != SexoutQSexoutQSymVAR.fPreviousSymbioteStageZPlayer
		Set SexoutQSymVAR.rBodySwapActor to rZPlayer
		Set SexoutQSymVAR.fSymbiotStage to SexoutQSexoutQSymVAR.fCurrentSymbioteStageZPlayer
		StartQuest SexoutQSymbioteSwap
		Set SexoutQSymVAR.iBodySwapInProgress to 1
	endif
endif

Checking 00SexoutActor just disables any swappoing whilst sex is happening, I use the Z infront of Player, Cass etc so when you want to copy stuff for another actor you can just do a search/replace without changing every mention of Player causing script commands to be corrupted.

I haven't run /checked this code so there's probably some typos or variable name errors in it :)

Next you should open your mod in GECK but tick PregnancyNG as well, but make sure your mod is the "Active" mod. Then after you save it Pregnancy will be required as a master to your mod, which is pretty obvious anyway unless you are doing a Pregnancy replacememt mod which is cool by my as long as people don't try running the 2 together.This should allow you to read any Pregnancy variables you like and change them.

I STRONGLY advise against changing any of the Pregnancy scripts in anyway as when I update them your scripts may become incompatable, and also it may cause issues to other mods reading those scripts.

It also means people may see Pregnancy bugs using your scripts that I can't find testing mine. So copy them into your mod as new items, as much as you need but basically in the nicest possible way to say this for the sake of your sanity and mine DON'T ALTER MY STUFF! :)

What you should be able to do is write a parallel block in your mod using SexoutF2SSemenAddedZPlayer as a base, just strip out all the other types of sperm related stuff and just call it from your main block to run once when needed. PRegnancy should just see the new Semen & Sperm added and work with it as normal.

To Measure Lust when Chase has updated his end you should be able to read SexoutSQLVAR.fLustZPlayer, SexoutSQLVAR.fLustZCass etc assuming thats a percentage then divide by 20 to get the SymbiotStage 1-5.

Actuall it would be funny to have a mod linked to Breezes Boner models too for male players to keep getting a bigger hardon the higher their Lust got, maybe the hardon would be forced to be worn after 50% lust was reached or something :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I have an idea about a different method of "Obtaining" the Symbiote, and how it can tie into the main game.

You find a cave(yea cliche, I know), and being the adventurous courier you are, decide to take a look inside. After walking a ways down inside the cavern you come to this open room, and this large rock formation. You decide to investigate the rock, only to discover that it is, in fact, a life form(Science/Medical/Survival Check required, otherwise your character will still think its a rock and add to an even more cliche turn of events).

After resting up, you and your friends set out to Finish , only to wonder if something went bump in the night.

===End of Encounter Plot===

Personally, I'd probably have a script that checks for the gender of you and your companions. If there are no females present, the life form remains dormant and you set up camp for the night. With everyone taking a turn guarding the entrance.

If females are detected, same as above the creature remains dormant. The Symbiote would only join with one of you(Randomly picked out of all available females). No message would pop saying who it joined with. You would have to wait until the symptoms appeared to find out.

It would not Join with the FPT version of ED-E, as she is still a robot. Nor would it join with creatures, as it isn't compatible with anything that isn't human(Alien was designed specifically to join with humans. Due to the length of time it has spent dormant, it has completely forgotten it's mission). Or(Subject to change, possibly) mutants, as either personal taste of the Symbiote, or lack of compatibility with the mutated genes prevents it. It would also allow the female to grow a penis, and when said female has sex with another female, the Symbiote reproduces inside of the partner(unless the partner already has a Symbiote).

It would retain all the effects it currently has, requiring characters to have sex in order to satiate the desires of the Symbiote. Companions will talk to you stating that they "Need" to have sex with you. They would also have sex with each other, Though not during combat(When the Host is threatened, the Symbiote would increase the hosts vitals and resistance to pain. It also wouldn't engage in sexual activities, as that would endanger both the Host and the Symbiote).

This would create a scenario where the player and the companions would have to restrain from sex outside of the group. Lest they spread an epidemic across the Mojave Wasteland/World. Not saying you couldn't have sex outside of your companion group, just saying it would be very bad. Unless you like girls running all over the Mojave Raping everything friendly that moves. :P

Again this is just I idea of mine.

depends on what the mod is about... however you are correct, there are alot of mods without screen shots.

in this case it doesnt make much difference since it is a single item (from the perspective of the creator usually) and taking the time to get a screen up doesnt really convey what the item is about entirely.

should put up a video of the mod in action lol, so to speak.

Why does no one ever show screenshots of their mods. That seems like one of most obvious things to do

because taking screenshots and making videos of sexmods and related mods is more trouble then it's worth. Not to mention that they usually look like shit unless the one creating them has some mad editing skills like flingingfeces.

Besides were not exactly talking about downloading gig's here, if you cba to download and try out such a small file no one else really cares