Sexout Alien Symbiote

• 1 month later...

Treating it as a type of pandemic would certainly be an interesting course and give some justification as to why it inhabits the human body, it uses humans to reproduce and since we are dealing with a fairly undefined life it could effectively bud in someone. Perhaps set a short incubation period on the person as it develops, maybe have it emerge once they are asleep.

One twist that might be interesting to see implemented is after a certain number of uses the symbiote enters into a reproduction period and will not disengage till it has 'successfully' copulated.

Agreed with Blahity, Hell. Personally? I think the more the female has it on, the more addictive it becomes to the point that she can't take it off, needing its constant, merciless fucking to even function, maybe so that it decides not to sleep and just fuck her constantly. Making her orgasm randomly and stuff, it could even affect her speech towards some people, taking on a sex crazed, lust filled tone as the symbiote slams the hell out of her pussy and ass.

Also I have a question... once on its basically relentlessly pumping the character's pussy and ass right? How the hell can she walk, and fight, and still do stuff while cocks are mercilessly slamming into her keeping her in a state of perpetual bliss, its amazing she can even function dispite all the fucking.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bacon

I think it's a bit random since sometimes it occurs more often than others. It can be a bit annoying in combat :D but hey it gives you life regen. Yeah you kinda get "knocked out" and your character moans a bit and there is some text.

• 2 weeks later...

The Pregnancy bit of Symbiote is pretty much handled in Pregnancy or will be when it's finished, basically my thoughts so far are the growing symbiotes are trapped inside till sex occurs then the outer one and perhaps more jump to the new female host and one from inside replaces it outside for th next victim, mabe if 2 or more meet they add more to each host :)

Other than that it's probably a matter of changing the symbiote through it's 5 stages according to Lust levels :)

That's music to my ears :)

Hope there will be a way to control epidemic, like a drug that stops them multiply, and possibly remove them all (maybe surgery)..

I'll start foolin' around with quest and lust for it, and if some usable mod comes out of it, maybe I could post it?

That's music to my ears :)

Hope there will be a way to control epidemic' date=' like a drug that stops them multiply, and possibly remove them all (maybe surgery)..

I'll start foolin' around with quest and lust for it, and if some usable mod comes out of it, maybe I could post it?[/quote']

Well it's probably best if you write a seperate esp, I'll have a closer look and think oubout it and see which bits may be better in SCR, maybe set up some blank scripts for you to overwrite in the Symbiotes or Symbiote effects.

Hadn't really thought of a cure, I was going to have it part of the abortion surgery option when I get round to doing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm a little surprised and pleased to see that my work is still of interest for some people. I stoped working on this mode because it was impossible to make it work with pregnancy mod.

My intent was to add a very little amount of semen all time during intercourse, nearly at the same rate of deacrease so that pregnancy occures nearly unnoticeably. The abnormal child would have been a centaur.

The symbiot actually gives a good health regenration but a high radiation resistance and a rad regeneration too. ;)

If it also have DT, it'd be awesome! I'm worried about randomly orgasming in battle, giving the enemies massive opportunities to hit me.

BTW, is there any way to give the symbiote to a female companion? I'd love to see them just randomly orgasm from time to time.