What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

What I DESPERATELY want to see done, is more work done on Spouses Enhanced. TheDudeGuy was working on it for a while..then suddenly stopped for life reasons(I think) and never came back. We've had two people who SAID they were going to continue his work, but never held up to what they said they'd do. I mean..we have many animators/mod makers here at Lovers Lab, why aren't people jumping to save this mod? Is it because it's too old..or mild for most people tastes? ><

This & Vampirism style sex anims....Sensual Biting/Sucking anims during sex, that sort of thing.  (Not devouring like a werewolf during it per se)

Sexlab Aroused Creatures transformed into "Sexlab Aroused Creatures and People".

Since it's the only real "non fighting" rape mod we actually have. Lover's Effect needs you to bump/talk to people, Rape spells need targets, Submit & Defeat ask you to be fighting your opponent (sure, guards will let a beggar fight against me with his fists when I'll swing my heavy sword...).

So yeah... I would really like if someone could tweak this mod and transform it into a REAL rape mod.

Rape in a game is a fantasy. Where is the pleasure of this fantasy if you have to chose your rapists (by talking, by bumping, by fighting) ?

OK, I'm pretty surprised that no one requested this yet (here).

We desperately need Dwemer automatons' animations! Every time I come across a Centurion I smirk at the thought of that thing steam-pumping a probe into my PC's holes! If concerned about lore, let's just say that the dwemer gave their automatons the ability to absorb and recharge their soul gems by depleting the magicka/stamina of people.

Now that's out of the way, here are my general wishlist entries:

• A lawless fighting arena: A place where you can go and hone your fighting skills and get fucked if you lose (no dying here, upon reaching a certain health threshold, you surrender and the loser is a free game to the winner. you can set up the fight and place your stakes:
    • Setting up the fight:
      1. Choosing to fight Creatures:
        If choosing creatures, then choose the number of creatures you want (1 to 100, coz I can! :P )
        You can also ask for a random creature match (Set maximum spawn value in MCM for Random Fights) and whether they're mixed creatures or of a certain type.
      2. Choosing to fight People:
        Random: Spawns Random NPCs to fight (again, Set maximum spawn value in MCM for Random Fights)
        Factions: Choose to fight a certain renegade faction (Alik'r Warriors, Orc Warriors, Slaves, Prisoners, Nord Warriors, Bandits, Imperial Warriors, Khajiit... etc., You see where I'm going with this.) and then choose the number of NPC's from the faction you choose (again, 1 to 100 or more.. Think of it this way, if my PC got cocky enough to fight a hundred, then she deserves to be fucked by (ALL) of them if she lost :P)
      3. Fight alone or as part of a faction (1 to 100 NPCs).

• Rules (technical rules, there are no rules in the arena :P ) are simple:
      • Winner Takes all (excluding Quest Items of course), a chest should be there to store anything you don't want to take along with you. and Oh, the loser gets to get fucked by ALL the winners, There should be an interruption hotkey that ends the massacre (In case you lost to a hundred Orc warriors) conveying a blackout after the current animation ends.
      • If you lost some valuable items in the fight, you can regain them back by giving favors to several looters, depending on how many items you had on you ;)

Well, I have a lot of in-depth details about the Arena, back story, lore and more... I would have created it... If knew my way with scripting but the project is just too ambitious for even a newbie to work on  :(

To start, as a lot of people have been saying to others "That is a mod, not a feature." The title of the thread is asking for mods OR features. Not for just features. Anyway, not on to the actual part.

Stated before in another thread, what I would like to see is a diaper mod. The main trouble I see with it is getting the specific assets that would be needed for the visual side of things as there has been no interest it seems in getting models made nor animations made for it. Also finding someone who knows how to code for all this, as I honestly can barely read code and understand what it is saying. I do have a few plans for the mod though.

>For starters it would need something to make it when you eat food or drink potions and beer, they would make you eventually have the need to go to the bathroom. I believe this mod already exists out there, but as it does not include diapers from what I had heard about, I have not been interested in it. This part could either use the first mod as a master or it could make its own internal system in order to make sure for compatibility for a long while.

>Second, from the start it would probably be best to make it so that way there is some sort of toggle for "how long can you hold it" or something to that effect. Basically how long until your character who hasn't started using the mod before would be at before progression and such. This could be something with the ability to go both ways normally, training wise. Like if your character regularly holds out for long time periods before going, they get a higher resistance, but if they go sooner they lose a little bit. Last would be if they held out to long and ended up hitting the point where they couldn't hold it anymore as that would lower their resistance score a lot. Logic for that one is you didn't decide to go, your body did for you, and it wants to go sooner.

>Third, need the actual diapers themselves. There would need to be two kinds of diapers as equipable items. A diaper that replaces your main armor model, and one that goes under it. This way you can wear whatever armor you want and such for your normal daily killing of bandits, but still have your diaper at the ready when you are wearing one. Of course there also needs to be the "soiled" versions of the diapers and such for both when worn and when removed for changing. Which sadly is where the modeling hardest part comes in.

>Forth, there needs to be vendors that sell clean diapers, and buys dirty ones. Selling of dirty diapers would be about as hard as selling Iron Arrows, but the point is the ability to get rid of them without having to stash them in a chest or something in a bandit cave or in your house unless you wanted to or having to drop them.

>Fifth, I see there being random collectors in towns. People who like to collect the dirty diapers for whatever reason. Would work a lot like the turning in of cabbage or potatoes where you just have the simple dialogue to give them over for a set amount that would be a bit higher, or for a rare collector, a lot higher then selling to any other vendor. This option though would be hidden, and finding which NPC accepts them would require working up a reputation with them first. Like if using existing NPCs, you must do their quest for them first to unlock the ability to start dialogue that would lead to them admitting they collect them.

>Sixth, there could be perks with the diapers as well. Like wearing a clean one could give you a "comfort" bonus just like sleeping does. But then soiling it could at first give you discomfort until you got a type of skill up or something to where the debuff would turn into a buff as well. And depending on your certain skills with them, not wearing a diaper might debuff as well towards later parts.

The final bit with this is to be able to toggle a lot of things in MCM to be able to set your character up to either be "trained" for diapers or actually fully potty trained and make your journey to wearing diapers as a requirement a long one. The main skills would be things that would go up and down, so more like the -100 to 100 slider bar thingy rather then any kind of perk tree. Instead there would be perks for having like a rank 50 in your diapered comfort skill that gives you a stronger buff and then a rank 25. But on the flip side, having a rank -50 would instead make diapers uncomfortable for you to wear. This of course would gain 'exp' with walking around with a diaper on. These skills would also apply special buffs at 100 and -100 that basically make it hard to do the opposite like I said above. So for the diapered comfort example again, it would give a debuff if you were not wearing a diaper but a huge buff when you are.

List of Skills proposed:

>Diapered Comfort. How much your character can stand or enjoy wearing diapers.

>Release Resistance. How easy or hard it is for your character to hold back either filling a diaper or having to strip and go where they are.

>Soiled Comfort. How much your character hates or enjoys wearing a dirty diaper. Basically used only when diaper is dirty, rather then at all times.

>Holding size. How much pee and/or poop you can hold in your body before your body says you need to go. This one would be lockable, if you wanted to set your size to small or large and keep it there.

>Stomach size. Basically how much food or drink you can take in before reaching a limit that would be like a fuel tank. Once the tank is full, you can still eat to regain stat effects and such, but it will not make you produce more poop or pee over time. This is to make it so people who eat or drink a lot, wont just empty it all into a single diaper come time for it to come out, and instead might have a few diapers to fill instead. This would also have a lock feature to prevent people from having to worry about it if they didn't want to.

>Oder Control. If this skill is low, it lowers your speech score when you are soiled. But if it is high, it might give you a bonus to speech as well as maybe a bonus to selling the diapers to collectors or vendors. More or less, it is how bad ya stink.

Not all the skills would go from -100 to 100 of course, the last 3 wouldn't. The first three would to allow for a more noticeable or identifiable middle point that would be your starting point normally. Soiled Comfort is the only one that might not have a way of going down to much though, as especially early on you wont be wearing a soiled diaper that often. Resistance is one that would work opposite of what you might think for anyone wanting to hit 100, as 100 would make it to where you were like a pro at holding it rather then one who needed to go right whenever they first had signs of needing it.

Over all I would love to see this Mod made if possible. I don't personally have the knowledge to be able to implement that kind of stuff. Nor do I even have any idea of how SL or even the SKSE work. If possible though I would organize getting the people together to try to make it. I got some more ideas for it and such, but wont fill up more then I already have here.

A Priority Option per all Animation Set, so if you want your favorite animations to trigger more frequently you set them to 10, your least favorite, you set to 2.

A hotkey to switch between several participants --  using the different and various animation stages from the many animation sets. So many popups requesting participation already; but could also have non-consensual swapping/pass-around, similar to sl_defeat where framework handles multiple events simultaneously; various single stages from many of the animation sets; with staggers, crying, cheering, fist-pumping, golf-clapping, masturbating, sometimes even brawling in-between, for participant and victim. When you wanna have fun, you really have fun; when you get in trouble you really get in trouble. 

An option to Auto_Save SL presets when exiting MCM menu.

A Priority Option per all Animation Set, so if you want your favorite animations to trigger more frequently you set them to 10, your least favorite, you set to 2.

A hotkey to switch between several participants -- using the different and various animation stages from the many animation sets. So many popups requesting participation already; but could also have non-consensual swapping/pass-around, similar to sl_defeat where framework handles multiple events simultaneously; various single stages from many of the animation sets; with staggers, crying, cheering, fist-pumping, golf-clapping, masturbating, sometimes even brawling in-between, for participant and victim. When you wanna have fun, you really have fun; when you get in trouble you really get in trouble.

An option to Auto_Save SL presets when exiting MCM menu.

I would love to see something like the 'Priority' option built into Sexlab itself...I find Sexlab seems to prioritize BJ's, have noticed that for a long time and considering for the last many number of months I only choose one BJ animation (needed for a couple of Mod scenes), but many Vaginal and Anal, that BJ still manages to dominate random choice positions, such as Rape Mods, though I never set any BJ's in the Aggressive Sex choices, still over rides >. <... The ability to prioritize would be an awesome addition :)

Built in animation selection option, like the mod, but built into the framework and less flaky.

Built in arousal which is too important to the framework to be a mod.  This is coming in 1.6.

SerialStrip integrated or built into Sexlab, so the undress function can be improved.

- Something like Sexout FleshedOut for Skyrim, but with multiple people. Basically kinda like armorous adventures, just way deeper story and with different endings/outcomes depending on your choices.

- Animations as natural as Amra72's (i think thats his/her name) for fallout etc. :)

- Something like that sexout'ed follower Vanessa where you have to get to know her better first before you get some action.

I would love something that will allow me to keep my MCM configuation options when I start a new game. It's so freaking annoying to need to reconfigure everything every time.

Guess what, on the "Clean and Rebuild" menu for Sexlab there are both Export and Import settings options.

Battle sex... So you got the drop on my girl. now she is going to ride you till ya beg her to stop. ie a system with stamina and health factors into being raped or enslaved .. I mean whats the point in being a grand master of sex if it can't make something happen to the other person such as . " wow she was great but she broke my Dick!"

1. Be able to ride another NPC, Slave, or Follower ..  like a mount.  Piggyback riding.
  2. Integrated slave trading post where you can: test, sextest and acquire or sell  the above, as well as other slaves, workers, miners and  servants.  But also a chance to end up in the trading post for sale, be sold or used , via alternative death system. With a BattleSex arena!  (credit Wulfgear09 ) that  can determine domm or subb ;)

Thoughts:  

Some have done quest type, and location mods:-

(credit to pchs and his Slaverun and other work http://www.loverslab.com/user/431607-pchs/)

as well as SD or Prison Overhaul  which are both permanent mods i use and encourage others to when in Skyrim.)

I guess what I am saying is "a port of call or a public place of operations for the game for even visiting NPC's. to be engaged in.. not just the player..

M

Like these?

1.Enslaved by Alduin, Miraak, Harkon, Daedric princes(not Sanguine), Forsworn, Greybeards, Orc tribes, Thalmor and Stormcloaks

2.Sex animations for passive creatures like cows and goats. Now I can see dogs and horses, but that's all.

3.Creature breeder who help feeding wild predators and fighting back other rival animals and human hunters

4.Parasitic-mounted by mudcrab, skeever, or chaurus hunter on PC's back

5.Giving birth creatures and unique dialogues for unique children whose parents were noblemen or powerful creatures

6.Giving birth Alduin's or Odahviing's children as a dragonborn

7.Chlren grows up; baby - child - young adult (the periods are controlled by MCM option)

8.Being a romantic mistress or mistress spy of Ulfric, Elisif, Tullius and Elenwen

9.Being an empress or high queen ruling Skyrim during daytime but a slave slut of all people at night

.. An option to choose and mix various animation stages from several animation sets.

Example: The animation where the assailant stands up and kicks the assailed to the ground at the ending of sequence (not sure which animation set it is in). An option to add this animation to the end of any animation sequence that fits the positioning of such an act. 

Battle sex... So you got the drop on my girl. now she is going to ride you till ya beg her to stop. ie a system with stamina and health factors into being raped or enslaved .. I mean whats the point in being a grand master of sex if it can't make something happen to the other person such as . " wow she was great but she broke my Dick!"

lol, always thought this would be cool. Where you'll fight to stay at more stamina than your opponent, by switching between rock/paper/sissors animations. Would be a great mod, where if you drain either magica, stamina, or health before your partner, then that partner is staggered for several minutes. You could fuck up an entire fortress with your SL prowess. 

Boss fights should be a real test of testicles/ovaries.  

-Some animations have transition phases, some don't.  It would be dandy if Sexlab could tell the difference, and only loop the sections that are meant to be looped.  Seeing the players fall over, then teleport back again is wierd.

-Along those same lines, we seem to have a good number of aniations, some work great while others... well, not so much.  Has Sexlab put together a guide to explain how to make a good animation that works well with Sexlab?  (If they have, is it used?)

-Better sorting & grouping of the animations.  As a user, it looks like the only sorting categories are Foreplay, Normal, and Rough.  Would be nice to include sorting by partners,especially when more than 2 ppl are involved (MFF & MMF should be different!).  Sorting by the act would be good as well.  Seems to be a focus on oral, anal, & vaginal, but how about sorting by position or dominance.  Also not seeing many kissing, petting or other softcore animations.  Might be because there's not enough demand, but it would certainly help to at least have a category to file them under.  

-Better cum effects built in.  Yes. there's a couple mods that try to fix this.  Ability to have multiple layers of cum & cum on clothing.  Would appreciate a clean up button in the menu (or tied to using some sort of wash basin).

-Some sort of mod revision check flag.  Yah, this is pie in the sky wishing, but it would be nice if Sexlab could say "Hey, that other sex mod you're using is out of date / causing problems / asking for crap".  There's far too many abandoned mods or mods that aren't compatible with each other, and pushing through all of it is often more effort than it's worth.