What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

1. The thing which i want a most, is greatly increased limit of registered aminations count, because obviously 253 is not enough.

2. The ability to select which animations can be used for FF and which for MF on framework level (like currently you can select which anims use as agressive and which used for foreplay), because often most of the SL mods randomly launches MF animations for FF situations (this will be very useful feature for people who hate all this strapon/futa things, and wants only special made for FF animations to be used for girl on girl). But this gender restrictions must ignore some special animations which includes not 2 NPCs, like 3-some, 4-some or 1-some(masturbation).

3. As a consequence from 2, more FF animations :), because there are very few of them.

4. The popup menu to select a certain animation when you press the change animation key, instead of randomly cycling them.

Most of the things i read here are rather work for particular modders, and not for the framework.

What i would absolutely want to see are flexible animations, taking account of at least characters height, not only it would allow to ged rid of manual aligning with every single bloody scene, but also allow to finally get working animations like kissing and caressing (though that second one is probably hard if all is dependant only on skeleton).

Other desperately needed thing is something like setbody from Oblivion.

I would like to see support for two things that are currently provided by external mods, but in many incompatible ways:

- Arousal: so many things depend on that, but the original Arousal mod by redneck and the redux version by fishburger all have limitations from not being a part of SL

- Slavery: for lack of a framework, every slavery mod out there has redone its master / slave tracking, in isolated and incompatible ways

Both aspects are "just" scripting: no assets, quests, animations would be needed, as either framework would only provide a unique place and API to track actor variables, not any actual mechanics on why and when these end up being altered in the game.

I would also like to see a framework for pregnancy tracking, but this is both more complicated to do in SL, and better handled right now by the various pregnancy / inflation mods.

I'd be all for rolling Arousal into Sexlab so long as it has a master "on/off" switch.

I don't use Arousal because I don't want my character's state of arousal dictated to me by a mod, and I don't want to be forced to use it just to use other Sexlab mods that don't require that function.

The ability to permanently disable certain animations.

This. And, since we're having so many animations by now, a grouping of sorts, as in "all doggystyle". "all blowjob", "all cowgirl" or something like this. Plus the option to (de)select all at once.

That would be nice. It would be easier to select one or two of the groups and not run into any animation limits and easiley get more of the animations you like.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like it if Sexlab implemented its own pregnancy system, with its own menu in the MCM. 

Instead of having several different mods for different pregnancy-related things, it would be nice to have just one mod with all the options. 

Also, I would like it if there was some kind of feature to introduce a "shame"-factor to the game. 

Shame could be something to counter (or add to) arousal. Just thought of this now, but I think its an idea that should be cultivated.

And at last: I would like to see a system where non-consentual sex actually is negative for the player. 

Wear and Tear does this to some extent, but there should be some animations to complement the feeling of being a victim. 

Instead of simply walking away after being raped by a troll, you could, for example, only crawl. And maybe even pass out (leading to events from death alternative maybe?)

Amen!

First, creatures/beasts voices during sex acts.

Then, you're good to go.

I don't think Ashal will implement something like pregnancy, shame and negative effects to rapes, in SSL, because it has nothing to do with SSL actually, SSL is a framework, it gives you tools to create scenes and mods, but what I really want to see implemented are beasts/creatures voices, because there are already some for female/male characters and none for creatures/beasts, so to me this is the ultimate missing feature in SSL.

But I already talked about it to Ashal and he told me he would not implement it in SSL because it would make the framework too heavy...

So, I hope seeing it in a mod soon...

Still waiting...

I'd be all for rolling Arousal into Sexlab so long as it has a master "on/off" switch.

I don't use Arousal because I don't want my character's state of arousal dictated to me by a mod, and I don't want to be forced to use it just to use other Sexlab mods that don't require that function.

You know you can change your arousal and other npcs arousal as you like and even "lock" it, right ?

• Visible leash item which can be bound to a post or a wall.
  • Bound stagger animations, so bound characters can keep the offset animations when they are hit.
  • Ability for a character to drag a cart (possibly on all fours).
  • Slapping animations to the face or breasts.
  • Animation which depicts examining a private part or breasts.

Very good point, SoT! I could use those in my mods too.

quick and easy way to tweak facial animation without having to bounce around MCM and game. oh, and expression that works with lipsync!

This would be awesome. Perhaps control of the heads facing too like in racemenu/ece.

Also that buggy ass camera could be fixed/improved on. Not being able to cast/attack/zoom after going tfc and not tfc'ing back in time. Sure is annoying.

I would really appreciate an option which will delay the start of any scene for about 10 seconds so that you can select the area where you want it to happen. Ideally other actors involved would follow you to that spot and 'get in position' before the scene starts. This would allow you to prevent scenes from starting clipped into the environment and create a generally smoother transition I think.

It would be incredibly helpful during both this time and regular scene movement if the player was given the ability to push other actors to ensure that the player can get out of a corner or jam created by Spectator Crowds.

On a completely unrelated note, it would be fun/useful (but I'm sure this is a huge request) to get the option to 'Take it in the ass? Yes/No?' at the start of (most) vaginal animations. This would help spread the Wear & Tear.

Would like the see the removal of animation stages setup. Along with some sort of interaction added to replace its removal. ie the ability to adjust the speed of the animation to find the sweet spot to raise a pleasure bar etc.

Animations that come in sets with alot of small variations that change dynamically and randomally to make each scene feel unique. NPC characters that can take control of the animations and these features.

Most of the things i read here are rather work for particular modders, and not for the framework.

What i would absolutely want to see are flexible animations, taking account of at least characters height, not only it would allow to ged rid of manual aligning with every single bloody scene, but also allow to finally get working animations like kissing and caressing (though that second one is probably hard if all is dependant only on skeleton).

Other desperately needed thing is something like setbody from Oblivion.

An action hotkey that can be used during animations to slap participants on the butt or grap at the boobs, etc.

Here are 3 themes I hope to see, though will be working on myself now I'm getting back into modding (made a number of unreleased personal mods for Oblivion, am delighted to find the peripheral software is the same):

- as Puupsfred suggested, some "Slap n' Tickle": a slap to the bottom, or a boob grope ...though not just in animations, but also as a way to commensurate with some naughty shenanigans.

- a mod where "Flirting" is done via a series of  animations to allure and entice, ranging from discreet to overt.issing", as has been suggested many a times in the Loverslab threads, though with a number of variables to keep it interesting and transitional. Combined with "Slap n' Tickle" branching options in real time for the player to make moves according to whim.

- "K

Lol guys there was a mod similar to this in oblivion years ago,.....heres how it could be done in skyrim.

Start with an in-out thrust animation that plays every time you hit the spacebar,...then reverts to a standby looping idle that waits for input before playing in-out animation,... you'd have direct control of the speed and timing of the thrusts by how fast you press the spacebar,..

you could also have a "power thrust" animation on standby for when you hold the spacebar down,...you could even make this a ass slap or anyting really.  You could apply scripts that monitor the arousal level to begin the next "stage". with a new in-out movement, and a new power movement.

That power movements could require stamina, and make the NPC arousal bar climb faster than normal in-out attacks.

after 5 sets of changing thrusts the overall cum bar would be getting close to full,...and it could be a race to make the female orgasm bar fill before you cum and lose the erection,.....time before the cum bar fills could be based on stam,..or some skill tree with perks.

as the stages progress, one press of the spacebar could play a multiple in-out like 3 or 4 thrusts per spacebar press to both : prevent carpal tunnel, and get a realistic speed at higher stages with no more spacebar presses than a lower stage.

Basically turns sex into combat, which in rape scenarios,...you could literally screw someone to death with "rape thrusts" and a high skill.

as far as the animations go,...I could make these easily,...especially using the new FNIS paired animation support. I'd imagine scripting a framework to handle this animation calling on input,...that monitors arousal ect. is a ways off from now, but someday.

With paired animations btw,...aligning would no longer be required,...both SOS and HDT are disabled during animation,...allowing the controllers applied in 3ds max to play without being overwritten by HDT and SOS,....meaning,...

specific breast movement along with the HDT springs,....(for boobjobs or boobsucking,...with HDT effects baked into the animation), balls swinging, penis bending down throat, with magnetism applied between penis/vagina or penis/mouth for 100% alignment even if actors are moving. (also meaning could simulate penis following the vaginal canal or throat by using IK controllers in MAX to link them together, effectively eliminating clipping for even very large penis sizes,...simulated penis-boob, penis- vagina, penis- belly, hand- boob, and hand- penis collisions. With all bounce, swing, dampers, weights, assigned specifically to simulate realistic looking physics with no mesh deformation.

This is when you're gonna start seeing really nice looking animations,..that auto align/scale every animation. When I first started animating for Skyrim I was told that its likely impossible to get a newly registered non-replacer paired animation into skyrim.

But Fore got it working,...we'll see.

Well it's not for sexlab per say but I really really want somebody to make all the zaz restraints in the Underground Bathouse work.

Andragon has given permission for people to edit it ( http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/840137-underground-bathhouse/page-130&do=findComment&comment=20712389 and http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36257-req-underground-bathhouse-tweak/#entry1030064 ) and people have rigged up the restraints ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36257-req-underground-bathhouse-tweak/#entry919853 ) but somebody still has to edit the "Go to the dungeon" scripts so that the people you send there will use them. Hell at this point I'd even consider paying somebody to do it, because Andragon doesn't play anymore and nobody else wants to tackle it.

Currently i would like in sexlab:

That it compiles all available frameworks into it, but make it optional to use(beeing female(that pops out a child npc), destroyable clothes(if its just an armor that has one damagemodel, let it crumble when it is at 0 durability), ...).

At Install

It installs a skeleton that works with all(or lets you choose from available ones if all support all).

Lets you choose a body with Bodyslide and Outfit studio during install(but has like 10 premade to choose from)

Let you enable HDT Physics.

Gamechanges:

1) Removal of all generic npcs and spawns, and give everyone a name(for all i care, it could be loverslab forumnames, mixed together for first and last name)

2) Removal of all generic mobs and spawns, and give them numbers or anything, so they are unique(wolf 320, would be ok for me)

3) Removal of all generic encounters, let them be named npcs that wander around so i don't meet one every 30 sec on my travels.

4) Let everyone, except NPCs with open quests get old and die(Lets say Children become Adults after 300 days, and Adults die after 3000 days, for Vampires/Werewolfs multiply everything with 10)

5) Let NPCs have children, that overtake their routines and items(doesn't matter their age, when the adult NPC dies),(Lets say every 50 days its checked)

6) Compile a list of all houses, what profession they connect to and how many people are allowed in there, make it so, that all houses are in a file in a folder(with just the proffessions and people count), so if you change a house or add one, you can edit that house, or just add a file that is automatically read by the script(Like Gerdurs House, 4 people max and 2x Millowner to automatically put into, and so that people in a house get highest priority to take over a house connected profession that is available).

7) Let there be a pool of jobs, that has priorities that are filled from the children(regardless of lineage, that are over the max people count of a house) to take over a profession, like Great King, Jarl, ... , Bandit, Adventurere, Lumberjack, ... Traveler, ... (should running every 5000 days, it should also fill empty houses to at least 2 if possible)

For example it Alvor and Sigrid dies, Dorothe takes over the smithy, if Gerdur and Hod dies, Frodnar takes over the mill. If Frodnar and Dorothe later on have children, they will live with their mother and take the smithy over if Dorothe dies, after(50 days), the mill will be repupulated after Frodnar dies when the 5000 days script starts running.

For example you clear a Bandid Stronghold, and there are no bandid children in the Stronghold, it will be filled by a child after 5000 days when there are no other jobs available, and one is free.

8) Proffessions should always go to the oldest person in a house, and the youngest one should be send out

9) If someone of the parents have the the Vampire or Werewolf trait, so should the children.

10) Mobs should work like that too. There should be female and male from everyone and named. And a max count for a zone for them(should work like the Houses above, so its easy to add new ones). Dunno if it is possible to simulate a growing population with sexlab(mobs wandering from their spawnzone to the next one).(but every mob should have a zone where at least one female and one male respawns every 100 days, regardless of the posibillity of simulating it. Till all zones reached the max count)

11) Dragons the same as other mobs.

12) Daugr and other Dead Undeads should be filled from dead npcs(name), or if a female got pregnant,

13) the player doesn't count into the max people per house rule, and the ageing is deactivated for him too.

14) it should be possible to enable ingame if your children you adopted(or were born into your house, because you set someones home in your house who gave birth) are send off, at reaching adulthood or stay by you and be able to set them as followers/housecarls(best would be to set it for all(in mcm) but be also able to finetune it individually during speaking to them).

15) Children that are over the max people for a house, should be marked as adoptable and given Children professions, till they are adults/or moved out, like selling flowers, ...

16) If a Woman gets pregnant from a mob, the child spawns at the mob save zone as the mobclass of the father, vice versa for the female mob that got pregnant.

17) If a zone from mobs is overpopulating, because of the reasons above, the latest addition is send to a place where max population isn't reached yet.

18) Horses, Dogs, ... , Pets in general, children become the Posession of the birthgiver and follow her, Else there should also be a zone designated to them where they can start their world domination.

19) As for the genetics/skills/... i would say, make it (a+b)/2, all shouts that their parents knew, same with the powers(even racials), race of the mother. As for the looks, if male 80% father 20% mother, and if female 20% father 80% mother, for mobs only the skills/shouts/powers, if possible.

20) when all zones are full the mob/pet from pregnancy spawns in the zone of the mother and stays there.

In general, everything is fixed on the "house" of the mother, except for some special circumstances.

Dunno if all is possible, but that would be my biggest wishlist.

realistic handjob, and pussy/anal fisting :D

I also want this. Bodies with modeled vagina already exists here as i have seen. So maybe it remains only to make hand to vagina collisions with HDT. I dont know is this possible or not with this bodies, and dont know maybe this is already implemented, but i predict that sometime it will be. But i think there is no need to make some changes to SexLab code especially for this, because it already has some fisting animations, and this must be implemented on level of body modeling and HDT collisions.

You know you can change your arousal and other npcs arousal as you like and even "lock" it, right ?

And that's great. But Arousal is a mod you install because it does what it does. I don't want what it does. Thus, I don't want to see Arousal rolled into Sexlab without a master switch. I understand it's a popular mod, I understand that it can be useful for certain types of mods, and I totally get why it's worth rolling into Sexlab proper. I just don't want a mod that dictates me me what my character wants without some kind of context, and that's exactly what Arousal does - it tracks something I should decide, not the game.

7) Let there be a pool of jobs, that has priorities that are filled from the children(regardless of lineage, that are over the max people count of a house) to take over a profession, like Great King, Jarl, ... , Bandit, Adventurere, Lumberjack, ... Traveler, ... (should running every 5000 days, it should also fill empty houses to at least 2 if possible)

For example it Alvor and Sigrid dies, Dorothe takes over the smithy, if Gerdur and Hod dies, Frodnar takes over the mill. If Frodnar and Dorothe later on have children, they will live with their mother and take the smithy over if Dorothe dies, after(50 days), the mill will be repupulated after Frodnar dies when the 5000 days script starts running.

For example you clear a Bandid Stronghold, and there are no bandid children in the Stronghold, it will be filled by a child after 5000 days when there are no other jobs available, and one is free.

8) Proffessions should always go to the oldest person in a house, and the youngest one should be send out

9) If someone of the parents have the the Vampire or Werewolf trait, so should the children.

10) Mobs should work like that too. There should be female and male from everyone and named. And a max count for a zone for them(should work like the Houses above, so its easy to add new ones). Dunno if it is possible to simulate a growing population with sexlab(mobs wandering from their spawnzone to the next one).(but every mob should have a zone where at least one female and one male respawns every 100 days, regardless of the posibillity of simulating it. Till all zones reached the max count)

11) Dragons the same as other mobs.

12) Daugr and other Dead Undeads should be filled from dead npcs(name), or if a female got pregnant,

13) the player doesn't count into the max people per house rule, and the ageing is deactivated for him too.

14) it should be possible to enable ingame if your children you adopted(or were born into your house, because you set someones home in your house who gave birth) are send off, at reaching adulthood or stay by you and be able to set them as followers/housecarls(best would be to set it for all(in mcm) but be also able to finetune it individually during speaking to them).

15) Children that are over the max people for a house, should be marked as adoptable and given Children professions, till they are adults/or moved out, like selling flowers, ...

16) If a Woman gets pregnant from a mob, the child spawns at the mob save zone as the mobclass of the father, vice versa for the female mob that got pregnant.

17) If a zone from mobs is overpopulating, because of the reasons above, the latest addition is send to a place where max population isn't reached yet.

18) Horses, Dogs, ... , Pets in general, children become the Posession of the birthgiver and follow her, Else there should also be a zone designated to them where they can start their world domination.

19) As for the genetics/skills/... i would say, make it (a+b)/2, all shouts that their parents knew, same with the powers(even racials), race of the mother. As for the looks, if male 80% father 20% mother, and if female 20% father 80% mother, for mobs only the skills/shouts/powers, if possible.

20) when all zones are full the mob/pet from pregnancy spawns in the zone of the mother and stays there.

In general, everything is fixed on the "house" of the mother, except for some special circumstances.

Dunno if all is possible, but that would be my biggest wishlist.

Good Lord, 5000 days? Is it even possible to play one game of skyrim through 5000 game days? I usually end up starting a new save after about a game week.

I want a new type of quest that isn't a variation on Go Fetch. But I don't know what that would look like. Yet.

And that's great. But Arousal is a mod you install because it does what it does. I don't want what it does. Thus, I don't want to see Arousal rolled into Sexlab without a master switch. I understand it's a popular mod, I understand that it can be useful for certain types of mods, and I totally get why it's worth rolling into Sexlab proper. I just don't want a mod that dictates me me what my character wants without some kind of context, and that's exactly what Arousal does - it tracks something I should decide, not the game.
I totally agree with you on this. I have Aroused because it is a requirement for many mods that I want, but I always end up disabling the arousal function. I mean, really, I'm horny a day after getting gang raped? I don't think so.

This is more of a mod "want" than a Framework request, but I'm going to post it here anyway.  As usual, I expect someone to tell me it has already been done.  That would be great but I haven't found it yet.

I've played a lot of prostitution mods, from TDF Aggressive to Working Girl, SexLab Guild, Radiant Prostitution and a couple like PayCrime and Animal Mansion that aren't exactly prostitution more so than just trading sex for something.  None of them are exactly what I want.

I would give most of these high marks despite some bugs (Radiant especially).  But one thing that is missing here is a mod where the player seeks employment with a pimp (preferably male) who then whores her out to various clients around Skyrim.  I've done a couple of DD mods but have decided that they're more about being bound or captured than about being fucked.  Nothing wrong with that, but just not for me.

I want a pimp who will "audition" my character at a party with multiple men, then hire her out for private shows or gangbang parties.  I don't even care what the point of the mod is, or if there's some kind of experience level to climb.  It's the basic idea of being pimped out that I'm after here.

It sounds simple enough to me (hahaha) that I'm tempted to try my hand at creating such a mod, myself.  All I need to do is learn how to use the CK :)

What I DESPERATELY want to see done, is more work done on Spouses Enhanced. TheDudeGuy was working on it for a while..then suddenly stopped for life reasons(I think) and never came back. We've had two people who SAID they were going to continue his work, but never held up to what they said they'd do. I mean..we have many animators/mod makers here at Lovers Lab, why aren't people jumping to save this mod? Is it because it's too old..or mild for most people tastes? ><

Submit and Defeat to be rolled into one, seamless mod, and while we're at it, bundle it with Sanguine's Debauchery. All three have minor conflicts with one another and it would be nice to have an all-in-one where everything works together nicely.

Some anatomically correct beast wangs added to SOS, it's amazing we don't have this yet sheesh

More voiceovers for, like, all of these mods, even if they're bad

Enhanced AI so that NPC's are fixated on their partner/victim and only them

Interactive scenes instead of playing one animation after the other, but that's... a lot of work, and Sexlab is honestly good enough.

Creature-on-creature animations; if these wolves are so fucking horny they can fuck each other, jeez

And finally, what I want the most? Actual expressions integrated with lipsync. What we have currently is finicky and unreliable and needs an overhaul.

EDIT: Oh, and I almost forgot; It's a pain in the ass to have to manually position actors. I know it's a model vs model issue, but there has to be some way of making the shlong home in on the proper hole.