What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

I'd like to see an alternate mod to the Sexlab Mortality... The way it calculates whether or not the tearing happens, it's simply awful, and it uses animation names to calculate wear, so it has little to no support for new animations, to the point you can never achieve the full damage if you disable the animations that apply it (which are old and ugly). But when the effects and descriptions kick in, it's pretty satisfying.

For that reason alone I find it to be the best wear and tear mod out there, the others either go by unoticed, because of the lack of notifications, like the actual Sexlab Wear and Tear... or they have too many dependencies (Apropos).

And a more hardcore Defeat. it's old but supports my game a lot better than Submit (which ironicaly is up to date, but crashes it). I find Defeat's dialogues just too light when you surrender during a battle. It looks like the aggressor is flirting with the PC instead of threatening.

Also... more anal rape anything related mods, I mean... reeeally aggresive... not just random animations that look anal to be tagged on aggresive animations under the MCM... with blood splatter decalcs...

Anyways. What I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT to see is particle cum effects that are HDT incorporated(physic based meshing where cum responds to some sort of collision on the vaginal/boobs/face area). I'm quite sure this is a pipe dream.

I spent a fair bit of time brainstorming ways of getting this to work.  You are correct in what you heard: It cannot be accomplished as a matter of in-game physics.  I was thinking of ways to simulate the effect.  Such a thing could be done if conducted strictly within the confines of animations doing reliable things, but it would be a tremendous headache, subject to guesstimations of timing and the physical proximities of the actors.  My mod makes use of such a system of timings and guesses to simulate, with reasonable accuracy, the effect of particle streams being cut off when actors' faces block them.  This is probably all that could be done, sadly.

As far as splashes on the body, ah, now here is an interesting topic.  If you've ever swung a weapon at an actor in Skyrim, you may have noticed that it often leaves a pretty convincing scar in a location on the body that is in rough agreement with where you struck, and that furthermore this effect is not confounded by the engine-dictated differences between feet, hands, body and head.  What needs to happen is that somebody with high-level command over the workings of Skyrim's engine must hijack this engine so that it can be utilized or even repurposed by modders at will.  This would seriously, seriously open a lot of doors.

If we are talking about adding to the SEXLAB Framework... then:

Update the location of actors in the default animations (probably require rebuilding the hkx animation files).

Or replace some of the older animations with the newer ones that have been recently released.

Fixing the audio controls to actually adjust audio level (male and female sounds during sex don't seem to adjust from 100 down to 70).

Split the male-female-male (MFM) animations from the male-female-female (MFF) animations. It is so strange when a guy takes a girls position in a MFF 3 way.... but that may be due to how the non sexlab add-on has the new animations added in???

For add-ons I would like to see updates to:

Update SOS so it points the cock correctly in the different animations (no fun in having it rub instead of penetrate in a sex animation).

Doc to come back and start working on QAYL again (oh I could go back to alpha testing and debugging).

Sexlab Solutions to have a version for Dawnguard and Dragonborn (basically a Sexlab Solutions Legendary Edition).

Darkwind Island (I think its called)... the fist version was great, but the author had issues with the CK eating his old build and started rebuilding it... can't wait to see the update for that one.

What mods I would like to see finished:

Dark Investigations (acts 1 and 2 are done... but author said it would have 4 acts... oh I want to see his idea of a slavers guild layer so bad)

I want to see Trepleen come back and finish up his follower mod :wacko:

He bit off a lot when he wanted to rebuild all of the vanilla sexlab animations and add in working vaginal and anal scenes.... I think that might have burned him out on Max and CK stuff... which sucks cause he was making good progress on a very interesting master/follower mod.

Citrus with a working vagina :blink:   (oh I know maybe UUNP+ with a working vagina...doh that's my project, damn it :unsure:)

Targeted animations on Skin, with bump maps...

Allow animation on skin, the list of possibilites below...

-blinking eyes on any part of a monster or your skin. An eye on your hand, or on your shoulder that blinks. A small monster with 20 randomly blinking eyes on its back...

-opening and closing private parts that are just animations and bump maps

-burning of flesh animations, localised or overall. ( after flame spells )

-localised body colour changes when cold, warm or hot. IE blue or purple legs when cold, going to pink when warmed, then to flesh coloured again.

-pulsating monster skins, with underlying blood flowing through veins.

-clear pipes with animated contents inside, liquids, bubbles, eggs on ovipositors on monsters, lava.

-pupil's that move on eyes

Fucking fully/partially clothed!   Would go great with the bukakke on cloths mod too!

Why do lovers/rapists and victims always strip all of their clothes? That would not only be tedious but also unrealistic. Its kind of a turn on to fuck clothed as well and adds to immersion.

For what it's worth, my mod took this desirability into account and it features complete armor slot checklists for its various activities, and even shows you what you're wearing and where.  That said, the mod only taps Sexlab for certain functions, and is otherwise of admittedly limited interest to most folks.  Still, proof that it can be and has been done.

Would like the see the removal of animation stages setup. Along with some sort of interaction added to replace its removal. ie the ability to adjust the speed of the animation to find the sweet spot to raise a pleasure bar etc.

Animations that come in sets with alot of small variations that change dynamically and randomally to make each scene feel unique. NPC characters that can take control of the animations and these features.

I Would like to see A better more, in-depth relationship system between the player and NPCS. Not just sexually. But Like lets say you choose some dialogue, to make an NPC Dislike you by certain words you choose. I would like that to happen, the ability to have enemies, friends, close friends and those with Benefits ~! Why, whats the purpose of this? To add more immersion silly. Of course if you complete someones quests they're going to Like you. I want that to be able to change. A Kind of system that displays the value between the pc and the npc's either - or positive. And if you're on good terms you can unlock certain perks through that npc, (I.e. Sex slaves, Body guards, etc.) or if you're on bad terms (Brawl, Rape.) Something refreshing, y'know? The more added dialogue to npc's the more intriguing for me!

I'm happy with sexlab and grateful for it as it is. As a personal preference I'd like to get rid of all AP animations or turn them off as default option, as I keep spending more time fine tuning mods on new characters more than actually playing. One less thing to do on each character would be great. I can't disagree that those animations were good enough back in the day, but they look weird and funny when compared to newer animations. Also, actor alignment tuning is a chore. Anyway, framework and addons grew splendidly through the years and all those who are working on them are doing fantastic job.

Hmm.  I personally haven't even gotten to the point where it's time to start actually setting up and finetuning mods for my own gaming, so I probably lack proper appreciation of the apparent timesink that is Sexlab animation character alignment.  That does inspire a rather obvious idea:

A system designed to eliminate the character alignment chore.  At the end of the day, the paired animations do exactly the same thing every time, so they are predictable.  Likewise, the positions of character genital bones is something that can be reckoned internally without the specific need of a user's scrutiny.  That suggests a method for automating the process.

I would like to see more depth to the devious devices. Different materials with different levels of durability. Various locking mechanisms with different escape mechanisms (especially alternative ones when you have no key - paired with how things that go wrong when you try that alternative).

DD item specific skills.. sort of. Something to keep track of how accustomed you are to wearing those items. Starting out with huge penalties and ending up being completely 'addicted' to those devices and suffering major penalties when NOT wearing them along with actual bonuses while wearing them.

Arousal that goes past 100 while wearing devices. Each item should have a certain value of how much they raise the cap. Also when you go past 100 your char starts to do silly things you have no control over and may even choose to surrender to your enemies when she decides she'd rather fuck than fight. Currently arousal isn't really anything you'd have to keep in check although Deviously Cursed Loot does have an option for enforcing full set of items if arousal is above your chosen limit.

I would like to see more depth to the devious devices. Different materials with different levels of durability. Various locking mechanisms with different escape mechanisms (especially alternative ones when you have no key - paired with how things that go wrong when you try that alternative).

DD item specific skills.. sort of. Something to keep track of how accustomed you are to wearing those items. Starting out with huge penalties and ending up being completely 'addicted' to those devices and suffering major penalties when NOT wearing them along with actual bonuses while wearing them.

Arousal that goes past 100 while wearing devices. Each item should have a certain value of how much they raise the cap. Also when you go past 100 your char starts to do silly things you have no control over and may even choose to surrender to your enemies when she decides she'd rather fuck than fight. Currently arousal isn't really anything you'd have to keep in check although Deviously Cursed Loot does have an option for enforcing full set of items if arousal is above your chosen limit.

More Devious Quests does have "slut madness" where prolonged (configurable) arousal can cause you to do things you have no control over.

DD longer-term-wear penalties would be good, after a while the SLAroused debuffs would change somehow, say you'd get used to the constant frustration and be able to speak properly to people again, you'd become Awesome Alluring with speech going up really high, but physical skills would be hit badly.  Destruction would be harder but sensing and restoration magic would be better etc.

I don`t wanna upset anyone,but biggest issue is animation quality,its like people who created most of them don`t know the basics of animation,timing and spacing...secondary motions...center of gravity...probably rig is limiting of course but still,humanoid animation is difficult i know but it breaks immersion at this point...i appreciate a great deal what modding community have done so far and i hope in time we can solve this...

An action hotkey that can be used during animations to slap participants on the butt or grap at the boobs, etc.

There are very good technical reasons why this could never be done.  In a nutshell: The animations completely take over characters' skeletons.  The only thing you can do at that point to change things is stop the animation entirely (move on to the next animation or whatever).  I only know of one mod (PMS) that lets you do something while the animations are taking place, and it doesn't change the animations; it adds other things to them.

The above request is not unlike the one I had made a long time ago regarding the possibility of ragdoll physics during a paired animation.  In that case, the difficulty was in the fact that the ragdoll state is completely incompatible with the system used to animate characters.  It's either one or the other.  I actually still believe that it would be possible to approximate the effect of a ragdoll-enabled animation, but it would probably end up being a script-driven simulation.

Anyway, to make something like the above request work, animations would need to be somehow reconstructed as parts: A) The arm from the shoulder down, B) the rest of the body.  And then somehow both bits would need to play in sync, until/unless the user demands control over the arm.  This is similar to how I briefly envisioned a ragdoll effect could be achieved; arms and legs would lack animation and would ragdoll.  Proof that it could work lies in the determined accomplishment of HDT for breasts during the animations that exist.

Im no modder, so pls excuse if this sounds silly to you, but wouldnt it be much simpler if, in addition to the legacy animation stages, there would be a parallel animation stage each that is never played unless the hotkey is triggered, at which point the alternative animation stage is played (blends in), which features the selected action (slap on the ass if you press "A", grabbing boobs if you pushed "B",..). Both animations would of course be synched, so a transition looks naturally. Think of it as two movies running on two TV sets in synch, the only difference between them is that every 3 seconds or so the guy grabs the girls tits :) Whenever you feel like the guy should grab her tits, you just switch to other TV set (as soon as the tit-grabbing-animation starts). This would of course have to be animated by the original mod authors, as it cannot simply be slapped on to any exiting mods (unless someone animates and shares it).

Fucking fully/partially clothed!   Would go great with the bukakke on cloths mod too!

Why do lovers/rapists and victims always strip all of their clothes? That would not only be tedious but also unrealistic. Its kind of a turn on to fuck clothed as well and adds to immersion.

For what it's worth, my mod took this desirability into account and it features complete armor slot checklists for its various activities, and even shows you what you're wearing and where.  That said, the mod only taps Sexlab for certain functions, and is otherwise of admittedly limited interest to most folks.  Still, proof that it can be and has been done.

So I in your mod I can play sex animations with cloths on??

1) something forcing to use the milking machines and the new zaz furniture animations without character consent expecially in towns.

2) the gagged SL effect is nice but i preferred the risk of being misunderstood and raped/slapped/whipped when asking stuff while gagged as the same dialogue says so you have to actually avoid talking while gagged rather than simply retrying forever until you got understood.

I would like it if Sexlab implemented its own pregnancy system, with its own menu in the MCM. 

Instead of having several different mods for different pregnancy-related things, it would be nice to have just one mod with all the options. 

Also, I would like it if there was some kind of feature to introduce a "shame"-factor to the game. 

Shame could be something to counter (or add to) arousal. Just thought of this now, but I think its an idea that should be cultivated.

And at last: I would like to see a system where non-consentual sex actually is negative for the player. 

Wear and Tear does this to some extent, but there should be some animations to complement the feeling of being a victim. 

Instead of simply walking away after being raped by a troll, you could, for example, only crawl. And maybe even pass out (leading to events from death alternative maybe?)