[Request] A mod where you can slap an NPC's ass.

Hah, it would be neat to integrate some sort of arousal addon along with it, if this ever going to be made in the future by someone? I thought about something like this, depending on the arousal there's a possibility that she/he gives you a big fist in your face (brawl) or if her arousal is high enough she embraces it delightfully. :D

After having seen this skit,I whole heartedly agree that Skyrim could use something just like this.

I wonder if Inigo's creator would be willing to get Inigo's voice actor to record a few new lines were someone to make a good enough Slap-Ass mod.

I'm Dominican and this amused me greatly.

After having seen this skit,I whole heartedly agree that Skyrim could use something just like this.

I wonder if Inigo's creator would be willing to get Inigo's voice actor to record a few new lines were someone to make a good enough Slap-Ass mod.

Is that a Dominican custom?

Is that a Dominican custom?

http://youtu.be/bj8a9SUX2jQ

Skyrim could use more ass n titties

• 8 months later...

ObeseDependentCattle.gif

where this from?

cool thanks but meant more like a casual smack on the ass.

I think bumping this thread is a great idea. Here is a fun video of me leveling up my sneak ability using a whip thing that didnt cause damage to my followers but could stagger them.

I dont know what mod that was and I uninstalled it by accident :(

HideousQuerulousAtlanticspadefish-thumb1

that shit is hliarious lol

ObeseDependentCattle.gif

where this from?

It's 0Sex, official version 1.06 will have some spanking but not quite what this thread is looking for however close I think. For a walk up and spank potentially it could be done by it. For it to look right the actors would need to be positioned and locked still so it lined up nice might not be too hard though. I'm seeing it like:

Check if you are behind the npc and within a certain range > Lock and position both just for a moment >  Randomly pick from a bunch of spank Animations > unlock and done.

Might not even need positioning if the "check if your behind" was accurate enough. I'll give it a go, like Press Key = Spank and that's it.

ObeseDependentCattle.gif

where this from?

It's 0Sex, official version 1.06 will have some spanking but not quite what this thread is looking for however close I think. For a walk up and spank potentially it could be done by it. For it to look right the actors would need to be positioned and locked still so it lined up nice might not be too hard though. I'm seeing it like:

Check if you are behind the npc and within a certain range > Lock and position both just for a moment >  Randomly pick from a bunch of spank Animations > unlock and done.

Might not even need positioning if the "check if your behind" was accurate enough. I'll give it a go, like Press Key = Spank and that's it.

Damn didnt even know there was another sex framework besides sexlab. Just peeped the thread shit looks good lol. Imma download it.

I got an idea for PC getting spanked:

NPCs would more or less randomly sneak up to the PC and try to slap her ass. The player would have enough time to realize what the NPC is doing and prevent him from doing that by activating dialogue. If the player starts dialogue, you could choose to start a brawl or just warn him. Both would decrease the likelihood of getting slapped again, but if the PC starts a brawl and loses, she would get raped and the chance of getting slapped again would be increased. The NPC could also decide to start a brawl, even though the Player didn't want to.

If the PC is not fast enough, she could still talk to the NPC afterwards and get similar Options (possibly also asking for sex or smth), but unless she wins a brawl, the NPCs around her might just laugh at her or smth.

• 2 years later...

Archived