this site can't see support?

daedrasp

I remember some past hour see bitcoin support but i have not bitcoin so cant support.

However i seen nexus site support members removing ads so payed 2 dollar.

I hate see ads but site need ads and MONEY. :D

So loverslab.com too need support than some people can give them.

Paypal and under 3 dollar than i can pay in please mind. It's good! :D

Permanent or 1 time for years than That's not hard. I thing it's tip.

But admin directors need more hard work! :D We employing they by 3 dollar!! :)

PayPal does not accept donations towards adult oriented sites. I know this because they banned my last account for accepting donations linked from loverslab. The bitcoin replacement has since fallen through, and proven a bigger hurdle than most people are willing to take. I'm not really setup to accept donations now in any specific way at the moment in any case.

That said, seeing as I am now currently unemployed this past month, and LoversLab server costs are only increasing every month by not in-significant amounts, I'm certainly not going to turn down any freely offered donations. PM me for PayPal donation details if you truly feel so inclined.

PayPal does not accept donations towards adult oriented sites. I know this because they banned my last account for accepting donations linked from loverslab. The bitcoin replacement has since fallen through, and proven a bigger hurdle than most people are willing to take. I'm not really setup to accept donations now in any specific way at the moment in any case.

That said, seeing as I am now currently unemployed this past month, and LoversLab server costs are only increasing every month by not in-significant amounts, I'm certainly not going to turn down any freely offered donations. PM me for PayPal donation details if you truly feel so inclined.

I hope the one from last time was still the right one :)

What about adding a non-adult front for the site and accepting PayPal payments from there or is that easier said than done.

I think that would still be against the paypal rules

I think considering the adult orientated nature of the website you would have to go with something like ccbill that is often used for adult sites.

What about adding a non-adult front for the site and accepting PayPal payments from there or is that easier said than done.

I think that would still be against the paypal rules

I think considering the adult orientated nature of the website you would have to go with something like ccbill that is often used for adult sites.

I looked into ccbill not to long ago, I dislike them as they tend to be kinda shady seeming, and they charge a lot of money to be able to process certains kinds of credit cards between regions. I'd rather avoid them if possible. Stripe would be my ideal as they are cheap and simple, but I've already contacted them to ask if the site would be allowed and they said no.

I've been considering trying to setup flattr, gratipay, or patreon as one possibility, but they can be tricky with what they allow and consider as "high risk adult content."

Also been messing around with creating a new safe for work mod-indexing site which I could offer premium features or accept donations on and have such service "coincidentally" carry over into LoversLab as well. No concrete plans just yet though.

I think as far as patreon goes, they do seem to be rather relaxed about sexual content. I've seen some hardcore hentai stuff floating around there, so unless they flew under the radar until now, they don't seem to outright refuse to have adult-only content on their site.

I know they've allowed some big hentai artists, such as Shadbase for example.  I'm just hesitant to assume a sex mod community would fall under that same umbrella as hentai artist - especially considering the "aggressive" or "animal" nature of some of the mods allowed here. But then again, I guess if worse comes to worse, they cancel my account and cancel any supporters payments, a shitty outcome but ultimately harmless for all involved, other than the potential reputation hit for LoversLab I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived