Aliens?

Tearoth

We all wait desperately for someone who makes some sexout-animations for the aliens. As long as noone makes them, the courier can't be captured by aliens for weired experiments ... sad, sad lucky girl ...

BTW: Same for robots. Still 'fisto' fades to black.

I would like to know if there's a SexOut mod that allows you to have intercourse with an Alien? Or perhaps a mod that lets you get abducted by aliens, then "experimented" on?

When i say Aliens, i talk about the original aliens from Fallout.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_%28Fallout:_New_Vegas%29

Yes Please :P

User29 was interested in doing such a thing however he never got around to it. Now he is working on some other projects.

I haven't seen anything else on the subject, so I'll post this righty here.

I don't have anything for aliens right now unfortunately, but I've been working on an adding some alien abominations to the game for meself using Kendo 2's beautiful alien abomination mesh http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24820-kendo-2s-alien-abomination-adult-mesh-replacers/

Screen_Shot1.jpg

Screen_Shot5.jpg

The abominations are basically just feral ghouls with the abomination's skeleton, meshes, and sound files. There's a bit of clipping and the abomination looks pretty funky when it's using its idle animations, but that shouldn't be too much of a noticeable issue methinks. It uses Sexout's feral ghoul animations of course and they line up quite well by themselves.

Here be a few examples:

Screen_Shot2.jpg

Screen_Shot3.jpg

Screen_Shot4.jpg

Everything be just a quick and dirty replacer for certain feral ghouls at the moment as I made this for meself, but I can create an esp in my spare time if anyone's interestin in abominations in their game.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived