Resident Evil HD remaster

NUDE JILL 0.4 by Matteo is planned for XMAS ( he confirmed this via mail ) , about new add , there are sexy sandals 2-3 ( with several colors for each one ) that Jill can use on whole Re HD campaign and invisible sandals option , similat to barefoot option but with high heels feet pose.

This time all versions of Jill will have hairy pussy , this is a little thing asked by me ( :P ) ; Thanks man i'm waiting your new update ! :cool:

here latest Jill 0.3.8 ..

http://www.moddb.com/games/resident-evil/addons/18-nude-jill-038-re-hd-by-matteo

• 2 weeks later...

YaaY , finally released NUDE JILL 0.4 (Matteo) for Re hd remaster :

3 different sexy sandals ( with many colors ) , barefoot and invisible sandals options , but it's not all , also there is a new HAIRY PUSSY for her , simply i love it ! :heart::P:)

Ho , almost i forget , 17 versions of Jill playable on whole game , still i must finish to try all of them !! hihihi !! :lol: :lol:

Impressive 3D technical stuff included inside mod.

here to download mod :

http://www.moddb.com/games/resident-evil/addons/18-nude-jill-04-re-hd-by-matteo

some screens ..

d84f49522033029.jpg89882f522033098.jpg

16c279522033159.jpg89a4c1522033266.jpg

654e2f522033333.jpgf263f6522033392.jpg

191f0e522033456.jpg0221d4522033476.jpg

2b008a522033576.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

According on what Mat said today on his blog

http://www.moddb.com/members/matteo4/blogs/nude-jill-valentine-re-hd/page/2#comments

new Jill 0.4.1 is close to its release, new ass and colors for 3 sandals , the main model is that one updated and the cutscene one should remain the same of 0.4 , but it will be updated in future.
I'm glad of this choice , it's some time that we are waiting for it and see that is coming is WoW thing , YAAAY !! :cool:

NEW JILL ASS for life ! :P :P

• 2 weeks later...

Saddens me that this only works with re3 jill, and not jill BSAA...

Brother , believe me , worth complete the game 2 times to achieve this mod usable , you can do it even to very easy difficulty level and if you don't know the complete game path , just google for it , to end is not so long and once you have obtained the save file to unlock Jill re3 costume , then forever you are ok for nude Jill. ;)

i tried everything but still getitng the standard ouitfit;; (1st level)

Hey man , to use modded nude Jill , before you need to unlock her second bonus costume completing game 2 times to any difficulty level , i mean Jill Re3 costume , once obtained that one you can use all versions of nude Jill and are many !! :P

Hey man , to use modded nude Jill , before you need to unlock her second bonus costume completing game 2 times to any difficulty level , i mean Jill Re3 costume , once obtained that one you can use all versions of nude Jill and are many !! :P

Thanks for info!i thought i did something wrong but gotta unlock that costume and have fun!! this mod rocks! :3 thanks for letting me know :3

to bad simplesim is a thief :/ and sad that hes forcing people to pay him just to use them and also its a shame that he requires your ip and if you share the mods and if he finds out he will ip ban you its a shame :/ if he would just make the mods himself people would like him more and not require money or your ip

ps this isnt a bashing post i made

Thanks for info!i thought i did something wrong but gotta unlock that costume and have fun!! this mod rocks! :3 thanks for letting me know :3

Welcome to Jill CLUB !! :cool:

Almost i forgot , once finished game for first time you obtain the MAIN save game , the save that you will use to load all unlocked costumes , this save must not be deleted until when you will finish the game for second time , then you can overwrite Main save file and you'll obtain the costume that will let you to ENJOY OF ALL MATTEO'S MIRACLE !! !! :heart: :heart: :heart:

to bad simplesim is a thief :/ and sad that hes forcing people to pay him just to use them and also its a shame that he requires your ip and if you share the mods and if he finds out he will ip ban you its a shame :/ if he would just make the mods himself people would like him more and not require money or your ip

ps this isnt a bashing post i made

Brother believe to me , SIMPLEIDIOT (so people call him) is a dishonest person which exploits the passion of others only to make money , by what said me many people , he's a sadistic dude , that person have fun to exercise his power over others .. shame !! :angry:

On last years i've talked with several guys who have had to deal with him , all of they was sad as you now :mellow: , also i tried several of Simpleidiot mods shared by other guys and i can say that those are just poor mod works and done without passion , often are visible orrible things as the head not connected to neck and large distortions on models , the bad thing is that simplesim takes mods of others and make it own then Creatively speaking he does not do anything ! :mellow:

For our fortune , there is Matteo , a very competent guy that share his works for free and he has GREAT passion on what he do : his nude Jill has 2 years of development and again he's working on it .. priceless !!!!!!!! B)

• 2 weeks later...