Resident Evil HD remaster

On 4/13/2021 at 5:16 AM, MATTEO_RE HD said:

It's very simple brother, normal mods contains Jill+ a sandals model, 20 Jills every time, 10 nude and 10 stockings, instead modular packs contain stuff to add to normal mods, these pack are not mandatory, but permits you to customize Matteo's Jill in various aspects as colored hairs, makeups and multicolored stockings.

5 days ago Matteo has replied to my mail, he said that new modular pack will permits to change color of Jill's eyes and even other nice things, but that damned don't have said nothing other, jokes apart, i know Matteo by a life, is not a case that i have his personal mail, he's a good modder that works hard, we will see what will come.

Are you ever thinking about making a version that is completely naked, since at least I hate sandals?

Or at least tell the tools you used to create the mods to do it myself

11 hours ago, juanpiolavago said:

Are you ever thinking about making a version that is completely naked, since at least I hate sandals?

Or at least tell the tools you used to create the mods to do it myself

Hello ,

my Nude Jill 0.7 contain 2 ver. Jill without sandals , but the Sexy Sandals are a key point of mod then always she use sandals.

About your second question , create mods is NOT a simple thing that you can learn in a couple of days , really needs specific skills and experience on 3D environment.

Anyway now all my mods are stored on my personal thread :

23 minutes ago, MATTEO_RE HD said:

Hola ,

mi Nude Jill 0.7 contiene 2 ver. Jill sin sandalias, pero las Sexy Sandals son un punto clave de mod entonces siempre usa sandalias.

Sobre tu segunda pregunta, crear mods NO es algo sencillo que puedas aprender en un par de días, realmente necesita habilidades específicas y experiencia en entornos 3D.

De todos modos, ahora todas mis modificaciones están almacenadas en mi hilo personal :

Well you could say that I have experience in 3D but I admit that I have a lot to learn.
I have only made nude mods of the RGG games (Yakuzas and Judgment) since I consider that they are the easiest games to mod since you only need to do CTRL+J with the meshes to join them and fortunately the textures are shared so the texture of the bodysuit is occupied by several characters.
But I have not dared to modify other games since, for example, they may have the texture of the bodysuit combined with that of the clothes or things like that.
When using blender, you can map texture, edit meshes in editing mode and a little bit about using sculpture mode (the latter more for matching)
In the case of Resident Evil I can use the texture of the body that your mods have but I have a doubt if it would work by doing CTRL+J or do I have to match the bones (the latter is what is difficult for me)

On 10/16/2023 at 8:47 AM, juanpiolavago said:

Well you could say that I have experience in 3D but I admit that I have a lot to learn.
I have only made nude mods of the RGG games (Yakuzas and Judgment) since I consider that they are the easiest games to mod since you only need to do CTRL+J with the meshes to join them and fortunately the textures are shared so the texture of the bodysuit is occupied by several characters.
But I have not dared to modify other games since, for example, they may have the texture of the bodysuit combined with that of the clothes or things like that.
When using blender, you can map texture, edit meshes in editing mode and a little bit about using sculpture mode (the latter more for matching)
In the case of Resident Evil I can use the texture of the body that your mods have but I have a doubt if it would work by doing CTRL+J or do I have to match the bones (the latter is what is difficult for me)

Hello,

i'm sorry but i am a 3ds MAX user , i never used Blender since this 3D app uses a too atypical interface.

22 hours ago, MATTEO_RE HD said:

Hello,

i'm sorry but i am a 3ds MAX user , i never used Blender since this 3D app uses a too atypical interface.

3DS MAX, apart from being paid, is a program that I never knew how to use since its interface was so complex that I didn't even know how to manipulate the meshes... I still have a doubt, this Resident Evil has Heel physics like the ones made in RE Engine? I mean, I mean if the animation is adapted for that since, for example, in Resident Evil 4 Remake it happens with Ada that if you completely undress her by removing her heels, she will always have steep feet.

3 hours ago, juanpiolavago said:

3DS MAX, apart from being paid, is a program that I never knew how to use since its interface was so complex that I didn't even know how to manipulate the meshes... I still have a doubt, this Resident Evil has Heel physics like the ones made in RE Engine? I mean, I mean if the animation is adapted for that since, for example, in Resident Evil 4 Remake it happens with Ada that if you completely undress her by removing her heels, she will always have steep feet.

Yes , the original Jill body posture includes feet with raised heel.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2023 at 3:15 AM, MATTEO_RE HD said:

Hello ,

my Nude Jill 0.7 contain 2 ver. Jill without sandals , but the Sexy Sandals are a key point of mod then always she use sandals.

About your second question , create mods is NOT a simple thing that you can learn in a couple of days , really needs specific skills and experience on 3D environment.

Anyway now all my mods are stored on my personal thread :

I checked all the versions of that file you uploaded and in all of them Jill has sandals... is there a way to take them off? I really hate that a nude mod has heels on it

8 hours ago, juanpiolavago said:

I checked all the versions of that file you uploaded and in all of them Jill has sandals... is there a way to take them off? I really hate that a nude mod has heels on it

NUDE JILL 0.7 contains 2 Jills without sandals (the first 2 of list) :

- B : barefoot

- IS : invisible sandals

This is visible even on images preview.

• 2 weeks later...

I could have sworn I saw a large breasts Jill mod in the past, and I'm not talking about Matteo's mod. The one I'm thinking of had a more natural breast shape and didn't have a monstrous gaping vagina.

I recall seeing it in the past when I was looking for RE0 mods. I think the breasts were kind of like this Rebecca mod but a little smaller.

RebNudeAlternateSize.png.1c50b791599314f9401c3f93511e9882.png

On 11/12/2023 at 3:19 AM, VonRaschke said:

I could have sworn I saw a large breasts Jill mod in the past, and I'm not talking about Matteo's mod. The one I'm thinking of had a more natural breast shape and didn't have a monstrous gaping vagina.

I recall seeing it in the past when I was looking for RE0 mods. I think the breasts were kind of like this Rebecca mod but a little smaller.

Yeah da dude Makin it look dang ugly n weird. We just need something hot n simple. Give her a more realistic pussy n pubic hair or shaved n many sexy varieties of outfits. It bring this game more replayability value.

On 11/12/2023 at 7:19 PM, VonRaschke said:

Can you share this mod

• 5 months later...
On 11/12/2023 at 3:19 AM, VonRaschke said:

Do you know where I can download this mod at?