Resident Evil HD remaster

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the "tank" controls. Probably just nostalgia, as RE was the first Playstation game I ever played. I can't hear the old-school PS startup sound without immediately getting all wistful for RE and RE2.

Mods or not, this post just made my day. :3

edit: Although if the "biting" anims could be modded to "fucking" anims... eheheh.

if you want to see jill getting hammered you can install this jill race mod for FNV and use sexout. just run up to some ghouls with unethical deeds of if you're craving some zombie action

http://lsquall.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-New-Vegas-Jill-Valentine-Mod-Release-1-3-301554921

i always loved RE, but i always hated how they handled the camera angles and the aiming.

so after RE: DeadAim i only played RE 4 (which has nothing to do with RE at al lexcept some old characters reappearing) and decided that RE is dead to me.

many great RE mods for HL1 and HL2 were in betatesting and none of those was ever finished.

some brought the right atmosphere, but lacked playability, others were good to play, but had no good inventory system, and yet again others had no finished map at all.

maybe some projects had to cancel due to copyright bullshit, but then again, why didnt the originba RE makers try to remake their own work properly themselves?! also their new titles just sucked balls.

• 2 months later...

Hello , i'm new here. ^^

I came from undertow.club ..

https://www.undertow.club/threads/resident-evil-hd-remastered.3093/page-7#post-54743

also here a RE HD thread with Matteo Jill mods/news , nice to see this ! default_wink.png

Currently Matteo is working to finish on his new mod , it's not Jill but another character on another game , still unknown , till to this Xmas i believe ( !! ) , we hope for the Best , i really liked Nude Jill mod.

Here his mods page with all updates ..

http://www.moddb.com/members/matteo4/addons

Glad to be also here .. ^^

Matteo has slightly delayed his New project , still around 10 days and all should be ok , then first days of 2016 ; still we don't know the character identity .. HAAA too curious ! ! ! :lol: :lol:

I'm actually keeping an eye on his posts, I'm kinda waiting for the next release for my next play-through :)

I wished he replaced the default costume, I really don't want to go through the game "TWICE" to get the 3rd, "nude" costume  :(

Matteo has slightly delayed his New project , still around 10 days and all should be ok , then first days of 2016 ; still we don't know the character identity .. HAAA too curious ! ! ! :lol: :lol:

I'm actually keeping an eye on his posts, I'm kinda waiting for the next release for my next play-through :)

I wished he replaced the default costume, I really don't want to go through the game "TWICE" to get the 3rd, "nude" costume  :(

You have right !

It's important constantly check his mods page , because every day can arrive a good New , just yesterday he has said that new project will be very large .. over 600 mb .. °__° .. but what hell he's building ?? :D:lol:

Haa , i'm too curious , anyway i think whatever thing will be , it should be well done/optimized as usual from him ! ^__^

Don't worry to finish the game 2 times , you can do it even to very easy difficult , this is very comfortable by anyone , i talked with guys that never played Re HD and they absolutely wanted Nude Jill by Matteo (her feet/sandals are now famous !) , then playing at very easy , everyone have had success to finish the game and obtain the treasure ..  :heart:  :P .

I advice this game to all guys that never played it , a survival horror game old school .. a pearl in these times !! ^^

Matteo mods page ..

You have right !

It's important constantly check his mods page , because every day can arrive a good New , just yesterday he has said that new project will be very large .. over 600 mb .. °__° .. but what hell he's building ?? :D:lol:

Haa , i'm too curious , anyway i think whatever thing will be , it should be well done/optimized as usual from him ! ^__^

Don't worry to finish the game 2 times , you can do it even to very easy difficult , this is very comfortable by anyone , i talked with guys that never played Re HD and they absolutely wanted Nude Jill by Matteo (her feet/sandals are now famous !) , then playing at very easy , everyone have had success to finish the game and obtain the treasure ..  :heart:  :P .

I advice this game to all guys that never played it , a survival horror game old school .. a pearl in these times !! ^^

Matteo mods page ..

Haha, I already finished the game once, I'm the type of person who gets bored kinda easily by repeating a playthrough, but let's hope Matteo's next project is well worth the wait and effort :)

You have right !

Matteo mods page ..

Haha, I already finished the game once, I'm the type of person who gets bored kinda easily by repeating a playthrough, but let's hope Matteo's next project is well worth the wait and effort :)

Ha , i understand but is worth finish it 2 times , play to Re hd remaster with Matteo's Jill is fabulous , i don't know for others , it's hard to explain but play so is a strange cocktail where the atmosphere of game scare you and Jill keeps you constantly excited ! :P :lol:

Also i've talked with some girls RE gamer , that seem to be appreciating this nude mod. ^^

Hi can any one here give  me nude mods for resident evil 6 characters all male and female ones plz

Sorry man , this is RE hd remaster thread , i think that RE 6 stuff is not allowed here , anyway it should be some threads on RE6 around.

Sorry mate sorry to bother ya...

Hi can any one here give  me nude mods for resident evil 6 characters all male and female ones plz

Sorry man , this is RE hd remaster thread , i think that RE 6 stuff is not allowed here , anyway it should be some threads on RE6 around.

No problem ! ^_^

Today i've got new comp and i wanted try Re hd remaster , curious to see the improvements in game since my old comp was crappy ! :lol:

Matteo has advised me to play with 16/9 aspect and use Reshade contained inside nude Jill 0.3 pack , the graphics tool is already configured , just need to place it inside Re HD installation folder and turn off AA on graphics options of game : now the graphics is much sharper with details more clear , WOW and with print Key is possible capture quality screenshots , here some of those  .. finally i can use Reshade on Re HD !!

The ver. used on these 27 shots is 0.3.1 ..

Mediafire download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n6nncrkow54ml4s/Re+HD+Remaster+with+RESHADE.rar

No problem ! ^_^

Today i've got new comp and i wanted try Re hd remaster , curious to see the improvements in game since my old comp was crappy ! :lol:

Matteo has advised me to play with 16/9 aspect and use Reshade contained inside nude Jill 0.3 pack , the graphics tool is already configured , just need to place it inside Re HD installation folder and turn off AA on graphics options of game : now the graphics is much sharper with details more clear , WOW and with print Key is possible capture quality screenshots , here some of those  .. finally i can use Reshade on Re HD !!

The ver. used on these 27 shots is 0.3.1 ..

Mediafire download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n6nncrkow54ml4s/Re+HD+Remaster+with+RESHADE.rar

Sure will try thanks

• 2 weeks later...