Resident Evil HD remaster

Im confused on which version has big breasts now. -_- I like big boobs half the time. Which version has it? :P

The 0.3 has added large tits , but still it was not 100% completed , then he has released large tits final ver. on 0.3.5 with protruding nipples.

On 0.3.5 mod he has had some problems with textures use and the result is not been the maximum , the next mod (0.3.8) has the purpose to fix ALL those problems + add a ALL new pussy and just for this i can't wait to have this mod in my pc ! :P

Okay, two last questions basically.  Which resident Evil game is this for? I have zero and hd remastered. -_- Arg,  Also when will this 3.8 be released :)

Im confused on which version has big breasts now. -_- I like big boobs half the time. Which version has it? :P

The 0.3 has added large tits , but still it was not 100% completed , then he has released large tits final ver. on 0.3.5 with protruding nipples.

On 0.3.5 mod he has had some problems with textures use and the result is not been the maximum , the next mod (0.3.8) has the purpose to fix ALL those problems + add a ALL new pussy and just for this i can't wait to have this mod in my pc ! :P

Okay, two last questions basically.  Which resident Evil game is this for? I have zero and hd remastered. -_- Arg,  Also when will this 3.8 be released :)

The mod is for Re hd remaster and no release date for now , we will see ! :)

Wow Matteo really great into making RE nude mod alive than before, after Maliwei did the great job, is he gonna make another nude mod for previous RE games? such as RE 4, 5, 6 or even revelation 1-2?

By what i understood , Matteo is interested to work on Re hd remaster , he want focus on one RE mod (Jill) and create contents only for her , he's said this to me many times ..

Instead Maliwei , usually he produce the main mod , just one version and no more updates.

I like re hd and for this i follow Matteo's work. :)

• 1 month later...

Any news on the new mod yet? Hopefully with Big Big Breasts :)   ^^

Also just found a  Resident Evil 0 mod    With Massive Breasts Clothes & Nude.  Way bigger than Mateos :P, but I think its for the Zero Edition only.

Also includes a   Alternate Big Breasts that are not that massive nude ^^

https://www.undertow.club/threads/resident-evil-0-hd-remaster-rebecca-nude-sexy-sports-very-busty.9233/

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on the new mod yet? Hopefully with Big Big Breasts :)   ^^

Also just found a  Resident Evil 0 mod    With Massive Breasts Clothes & Nude.  Way bigger than Mateos :P, but I think its for the Zero Edition only.

Also includes a   Alternate Big Breasts that are not that massive nude ^^

https://www.undertow.club/threads/resident-evil-0-hd-remaster-rebecca-nude-sexy-sports-very-busty.9233/

Yes , there are news and sorry guys for not post it before !

New Jill by Matteo ( 0.3.8 ) will come on this Halloween ( news of today ! ) , the mod is always for Re hd remaster (pc only) ; these are 4 shots by 0.3.8 released by modder some time ago ..

bhd_2016_09_19_14_16_44_jpg_57574.jpgbhd_2016_09_19_14_17_59_jpg_57575.jpg

bhd_2016_09_19_14_19_49_jpg_57576.jpgbhd_2016_09_19_14_22_02_jpg_57577.jpg

The official blog of mod with all news here :

http://www.moddb.com/members/matteo4/blogs/nude-jill-valentine-re-hd

now waiting end month !  ^_^:P

• 2 weeks later...

YO guys

great mod !!

If I may ask or request, is there any like super sexy mod for jill ? I mean non nude but revealing like wet shirt or super mini skirt or whatever. 

Thanks 

By what i know there is no one as you said , fortunately the FULL nude :P :P is available , we have just wait for end month for the new version .. it's hard still 2 weeks.

2 weeks of torture you mean. :/

I know , we need be patient and i'm confident on modder. ;)

So close, so very close.

Yeah comrade , i must say this year i waiting halloween more than other years :lol::P .. hihi sexy Jill halloween ! !

Anyway on last mail Matteo has ensured me that next mod is something special , we will see if this is true , the date is always more close ! ^_^

Theres any nude patch for Rebecca?

On Re 1 remaster , by what i know there isn't ; probably because she's a player that is usable just for little on game , this is maybe the reason because even Maliwei didn't do nothing on her for this game. 

Anyway talking about jill , seems that Matteo wants give much support to her in future , we will see. :)