Resident Evil HD remaster

Hey guys take a look here , this is a barefoot version of Matteo nude Jill created always by him , i don't know if this is just a test or what , also if contains some little bugs , this seems very interesting  :heart:  , here the rar with some shots that he has uploaded yesterday :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rt080sz6u1htdub/0_Nude+Jill+barefoot+%5BMATTEO%5D.rar

2 images :lol: ..

bhd_2016_02_02_17_10_47.jpgbhd_2016_02_02_17_16_56.jpg

The links are dead.  

Hey guys take a look here , this is a barefoot version of Matteo nude Jill created always by him , i don't know if this is just a test or what , also if contains some little bugs , this seems very interesting  :heart:  , here the rar with some shots that he has uploaded yesterday :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rt080sz6u1htdub/0_Nude+Jill+barefoot+%5BMATTEO%5D.rar

The links are dead.  

It works for me , try again mediafire is good host but if again you have problems , i can upload a new one on another site , here another image of this treasure ..

bhd_2016_02_02_17_12_15.jpg

I've just read that Matteo will include Jill barefoot inside next release , now seems that it work +- correctly otherwise i think he would not have wanted to add. ;)

I'm feet lover and this is a GREAT new ! :P :P

Looking forward to Jill 0.3.5 ..

The links are dead.  

It works for me , try again mediafire is good host but if again you have problems , i can upload a new one on another site , here another image of this treasure ..

bhd_2016_02_02_17_12_15.jpg

I've just read that Matteo will include Jill barefoot inside next release , now seems that it work +- correctly otherwise i think he would not have wanted to add. ;)

I'm feet lover and this is a GREAT new ! :P :P

Looking forward to Jill 0.3.5 ..

Is working now, but are only pics. Where is the mod?   :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi !

First to thank Matteo for his EXCELLENT work !!

It would be nice though if he could do a barefoot model with "normal" boob size !!!

Personally I think Jill´s figure at the moment is over the top.

But anyway please keep up the good work.

Thnx

True , Matteo is a nice modder , i love all his works ! :P

Already it has been asked this and he has explained that he can't keep the work open to 2 different models , in my opinion the new Jill tits are a dream , also if still not 100% complete , with 0.3.5 mod Jill should show final version of her breasts with new nipples , as reported by modder.

Wow , to be honest on new mod ( currently in construction ) , there are a lot of interesting things , some of these very asked by Fans as Super HAIRY pussy and barefoot version , ha , i can't wait ! :lol:

I'm in contact with him , now we are friends and by what i understand Matteo wants do the things in BEST possible way for this Jill , also he has proven to be a impressive texturer , just take a look to texture penis of his Poison shemale mod , the most realistic so far ! °__°

Here images on his Poison mod ..

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57176-poison-shemale-ultra-sf4/

and here his mods page ..

http://www.moddb.com/members/matteo4/addons

;)

• 2 weeks later...

How about a nude Billy mod? ;D

Can somebody make a nude Billy? plz

I'd be very interested in that

I haven't played the remake of RE 1 yet, did they add a new character because I don't remember a Billy in the original.

He's talking about Resident Evil Zero HD remaster. There are two characters in that game, no co-op sadly, just an AI.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys interesting news for us :

Matteo has said that Jill 0.3.5 should be ready around end April/start May , there are several improvements , i report here the official list by his post :

Models (PL/EP)
- Removed (UV map) tattoos from foot/ankle , i want see only her skin clear and smooth.
- Fixed mad vertices on internal armpit area.
- Large breasts Final version , new nipples -juicy shape-.
- New shoulders , improved geometry with new implant (subDivision x4) , now the curved surface is completely smooth.
- New shape on navel area.
- Improved High Heels feet pose (realistic).
- Improved sandals fit , updated all laces for a more realistic pose around feet.
- 3 Jill versions usable on game : Jill barefoot , invisible sandals and sandals.

Materials (current resolution)
- New specular map.
- Nipples material updated.
- Hairy Hairy pussy.

I can't wait to put my hands on all this ! !!

:P:heart::)

• 2 weeks later...

Should have kept her original boobs size.

Everyone has their own preferences about tits size , this is right , personally i like new size and we don't forget that even the model has been improved with many more polygons , here some images that Matteo provided on release Jill 0.3 :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/44iwx8pvgm7cx1j/NUDE+JILL+0.3+overview.rar

I'm a full supporter of Matteo , i believe in him.

:)

This tits is very ugly. Bad shape, and too big bags.

Haha , the shape of breasts is one of things that i prefer of this mod ! :lol:

Anyway sometime i talk with him via email and time ago he said me that for new tits , he has wanted a different and particular shape , he's not been inspired by games as DOA and similar , but he wanted obtain large tits with implant consistency and is my opinion that he's reached purpose , then if this is liked or not , it's another speech. ;)

I'm waiting Jill 0.3.5 , definitive version of boobs with new nipples and a lot of other stuff , i hope for the Best ! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys , long time no see !!
Matteo is working on a new Jill ( ver. 0.3.8 ) , some days ago i asked him the release of it , today he replied me : still release is not defined .. ok , i've tried ! XD
Anyway the new ver. is interesting , with new textures or original improved , also he has published a image of 0.3.8 still work in progress ( DON'T MISS IT !  :cool:  ) on his dedicated blog , ok for my comfort i put here his blog link with all news inside it ( now he post all stuff/infos there ) ..

Matteo Jill blog

http://www.moddb.com/members/matteo4/blogs/nude-jill-valentine-re-hd

Matteo mods

http://www.moddb.com/members/matteo4/addons

have a nice day ..

Im confused on which version has big breasts now. -_- I like big boobs half the time. Which version has it? :P

The 0.3 has added large tits , but still it was not 100% completed , then he has released large tits final ver. on 0.3.5 with protruding nipples.

On 0.3.5 mod he has had some problems with textures use and the result is not been the maximum , the next mod (0.3.8) has the purpose to fix ALL those problems + add a ALL new pussy and just for this i can't wait to have this mod in my pc ! :P