Chromes newest way to tell you that YOU are browsing

or GOOgle just warn you you are not only one who can browse from your PC

It'd be nice to have a feature to turn it off. Not everyone has a pc that's used by more than one person. Hell, Suckit and I have our own computers. There's no need for us to share the other even if they are right next to each other. Besides, I wouldn't care if he did look on my pc and he doesn't care if I look on his. So there's no need for a button to always be on top of my browsing window.

I must be blind; I just noticed this.  Now I feel like I'm being watched when I visit adult sites.

Seriously Google you're starting to make me think we really are living in a police state  :@  :@  :@

When I have to visit risque sites and grab some vids, I use Firefox with all the necessary security plugins, especially Noscript, Greasemonkey, ABP, and Ghostery. Otherwise I use Chrome for work.

I must be blind; I just noticed this.  Now I feel like I'm being watched when I visit adult sites.

Seriously Google you're starting to make me think we really are living in a police state  :@  :@  :@

I hope they access my cam.  They can watch me fap ^^

I'd sooner stab myself to death with a rusty butter knife than use chrome as a day to day browser. FF (with auto-updates OFF) + firebug + RequestPolicy + Greasemonkey for me, with other things on an as-needed basis.

I do use gmail but not their horrific web interface. Thunderbird > browser.