I have something for interested modder: 

wow, awesome stuff! Mind if I implement it in the mod? ^^ It will probably take a while before I can update this mod currently in the process of moving and all.

I made it for your mod, you can use them if you like.  ;)

Hi, hope you don't mind if I ask a question.  I haven't tried this yet, but seeing it gave me an idea...

Do you know if it would be possible to add this as a part of the transformation in PSQ?  I noticed some questions earlier in the the thread regarding PSQ, but didn't see this one specifically asked.  Hopefully I didn't miss it.

Basically I would like to setup a ("normal") female character who grows a big ol' horse cock when she transforms into a succubus.  I'm thinking if I just link this item to one of the transformation slots in PSQ it should work (like wings or tail, instead of using actual wings or tail), but I might be missing something.  Like editing NIFs or something...

Any thoughts/hints etc greatly appreciated!

Hello, first I would like to say I like how this mod looks but I am having the issue another poster (oddeneout) was having on page 3 with the mod loading but not showing anything but the filters in game. I tried the solution as suggested by badsector but it give an error that the items are not found in game. I can navigate to the respected folders in my skyrim data for the textures and meshes and can confirm that the files are located where they need to be. I thought I might have a conflicting mod installed but loot showed I did not but i went ahead and only installed and prerequisite modes and this one and still have the same error. 

Any suggestions?

just open the console and type:

help "Horse Cock" (with the quotes)

then pick the ID number you want from the list

and type:

player.additem *ID* 1

example:

player.additem A03F209 1

(you have to equip it also) It's like armor. 

Working on a Succubus look for my character myself. I am not a modder, but just playing around with files some.  Badsector  what muscle mod are you useing? Looks like Tigersan's Diesel without the nasty breast distortion, or the rippled ass. It looks excellent, as well as the lower body/hooves.  Both of you guys working on the Draenei are wicked good. I'm using Sporty Sexy muscle mod for mine, but i'm looking for those more highly detailed abbs you have.

Looking for any pointers you guys might have.

Keep up the great work :)

Rama

post-572102-0-02983100-1427247148_thumb.jpgpost-572102-0-55907300-1427247148_thumb.jpgpost-572102-0-56055700-1427247149_thumb.jpg

Having an issue

I have the SOS Racemenu plugin installed, and I'm using a custom race. When I change the size of the horse cock on my PC, a second or two after closing race menu, the size resets to the default "small" size. Resetting SOS did not seem to fix the issue.

Is this a custom race issue?

EDIT: Started a completely new save, same issue. I was running RaceMenu 3.0, upgraded to 3.1, still same issue.