jimmylop Posted July 23, 2016 Posted July 23, 2016 Does someone else experienced that the cum textures look very transparent in the bright sunlight or am i the only one? That's happening to me too. It's more visible in the dark. In direct light it is very hard to see. I'm using the ENB option.
Unknown Master Posted July 23, 2016 Posted July 23, 2016 A small suggestion, not sure if it is too much, but can you perhaps post a tutorial so we could make our own variations in case someone wants to experiment with his own textures? And maybe even create a sort of menu to switch between bukkake sets when you eventually create the MCM menu
Frisky Sensation Posted July 23, 2016 Posted July 23, 2016 Bukkake on that poor cow and chicken, what an animal :-0
Samson Nite Posted July 25, 2016 Posted July 25, 2016 It is not working with Apropos.... Is it only me?
Unknown Master Posted August 17, 2016 Posted August 17, 2016 Is this mod still getting updated? this has a lot of potential after a little polishing
Xentor Posted October 21, 2016 Posted October 21, 2016 I would real like to use your Mod, but it does totaly do nothing for me. No Spells, no Textures. The Loadorder is like you mentioned. I have the newst Sexlab Version. Yea and I checked too if the files are where they should be (Instelled with Modmanager)
Unknown Master Posted October 30, 2016 Posted October 30, 2016 This has to be asked, will you be porting this mod over to the Special Edition? Gonna wait until some of the juicy mods come out before playing it (and this is on my top 5 list of must have mods)
noah9050 Posted November 20, 2016 Posted November 20, 2016 im getting the purple green blocks the textures are in the correct folder im not sure about the scripts but to be safe i have uninstalled and reinstalled the mod and im still having the same problem
LoveEternally Posted December 11, 2016 Posted December 11, 2016 I have a question unrelated to the mod, what armor/clothes are the girls in the screenshots wearing? They look very good with the cum on and I'd like to try it out in my game.
Unknown Master Posted December 15, 2016 Posted December 15, 2016 I have a question unrelated to the mod, what armor/clothes are the girls in the screenshots wearing? They look very good with the cum on and I'd like to try it out in my game. It's this one http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1222-fizz-workshop-sevenbase-unp-cbbe/
MLGcatXD Posted December 17, 2016 Posted December 17, 2016 Whenever I use the spell i get a weird neon texture. anyone know how to fix this?
Vurumal_#3 Posted January 21, 2017 Posted January 21, 2017 When I uninstalled this mod all default textures from SexLab were gone. They did not appear after animations at all. I have cleaned my game with TesEdit, cleaned save from old scripts, reinstalled SexLab and nothing worked.
nath92 Posted January 22, 2017 Posted January 22, 2017 same here body pixxelations all over green black blue glitch textures ,probably not compatibile with sexlab 1.62,and seems this mod is abandoned pity.
raid777 Posted March 3, 2017 Posted March 3, 2017 I'm getting rainbow body texture things http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64142-sperm-scoclb-rainbow-body-texture-glitch/ same problem as this thread but that thread never had a solution, i know i've used this mod like 2 years ago and it worked fine then, im using the heavy ENB version
Supreme_Pizza Posted March 13, 2017 Posted March 13, 2017 I'm getting rainbow body texture things http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64142-sperm-scoclb-rainbow-body-texture-glitch/ same problem as this thread but that thread never had a solution, i know i've used this mod like 2 years ago and it worked fine then, im using the heavy ENB version This ^ Bummer...
Supreme_Pizza Posted March 14, 2017 Posted March 14, 2017 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1688-sexlab-scoclb-replacer-only-texture/ Try extracting this 2x toData\textures\effects\BukkakeStakkerand naming the second extraction 5-8.
raid777 Posted March 15, 2017 Posted March 15, 2017 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1688-sexlab-scoclb-replacer-only-texture/ Try extracting this 2x to Data\textures\effects\BukkakeStakker and naming the second extraction 5-8. yeah i was doing this before, but i think at like the last level it breaks and does the rainbow thing again
jennievm Posted April 6, 2017 Posted April 6, 2017 Ok I have an issue. It started of great works 100% till it dissapears as set with the sexlab timer. Then it never works anymore no matter what I do. I really liked my character being totally covered now there is nothing. Reseting does nothing either. Loadorder is correct
jeppah Posted June 12, 2017 Posted June 12, 2017 Hey, I have a bit trouble installing. I only see bukkake dds images. Should i just copy them in my data folder?
Naps-On-Dirt Posted June 24, 2017 Posted June 24, 2017 Any chance that a version could be made that only steps up the layering per male orgasm, instead of the timed method? Also, another little possible tweak, without this mod everything washes off if you get submerged in water, but that doesn't happen now. That'd be handy.
notany Posted June 26, 2017 Posted June 26, 2017 Hey, I have a bit trouble installing. I only see bukkake dds images. Should i just copy them in my data folder? You need download "SCOCLB 3.0b.zip". This include both ESM and ESP files. Perhaps, your download file is replace texture .
septimus1028 Posted July 7, 2017 Posted July 7, 2017 I'm trying this mod. Day 1: Perfect, can't not complain. Day 2: Sometime I don't see anything on my character, maybe some dirt in "bathing in skyrim". Day 3: Where is it? Can someone help me? How is it work? (only in some animation in sexlap or something?) The only mod I think can't conflict with it is "deadly drain". But It works on first day.... Now I'm trying to re-install it, make a new game, if anyone have some clue how to fix it, please share. Thank you.
derandred Posted July 7, 2017 Posted July 7, 2017 Using the replacement textures http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1688-sexlab-scoclb-replacer-only-texture/ actually fixed it for me. Just extract 2 times to have 8 and rename to what was in the folder before.
theman123 Posted August 13, 2017 Posted August 13, 2017 Hyper White/O'Natural/Darker Yellowish Tint? How do I select the hyper white texture?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now