(ScocLB) Skyrim Cum on Clothes & Layered Bukkake SEXLAB Edition - Updated 05-11-2018 (not really)

I posted this originaly on an older version and i meant to post it here this is the version of the mod im using. i installed as described. It seems no matter what if i reset sexlab or start a new game instead of the cum textures it puts like a bunch of small blocky green purple blue like a glitched texture or something all over  the character or characters. I'm not using ENB and im using the normal texture files and I've tried it with the heavy normal texture files but neither seem to work i have the esm in the correct load order and the esp. Does any one know how i can fix this? 

Also textures are in data/textures/effects/bukkakestacker 

I posted this originaly on an older version and i meant to post it here this is the version of the mod im using. i installed as described. It seems no matter what if i reset sexlab or start a new game instead of the cum textures it puts like a bunch of small blocky green purple blue like a glitched texture or something all over  the character or characters. I'm not using ENB and im using the normal texture files and I've tried it with the heavy normal texture files but neither seem to work i have the esm in the correct load order and the esp. Does any one know how i can fix this? 

Also textures are in data/textures/effects/bukkakestacker 

you got the scripts installed correctly? they should be in here : \Skyrim\Data\scripts

If not then you may want to try a re-install :/

Does someone else experienced that the cum textures look very transparent in the bright sunlight or am i the only one?

That's happening to me too. It's more visible in the dark. In direct light it is very hard to see. I'm using the ENB option.

A small suggestion, not sure if it is too much, but can you perhaps post a tutorial so we could make our own variations in case someone wants to experiment with his own textures?  And maybe even create a sort of menu to switch between bukkake sets when you eventually create the MCM menu :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I would real like to use your Mod, but it does totaly do nothing for me.

No Spells, no Textures.

The Loadorder is like you mentioned.

I have the newst Sexlab Version.

Yea and I checked too if the files are where they should be (Instelled with Modmanager)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok I have an issue. It started of great works 100% till it dissapears as set with the sexlab timer. Then it never works anymore no matter what I do. I really liked my character being totally covered now there is nothing. Reseting does nothing either. Loadorder is correct :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I have a bit trouble installing. 

I only see bukkake dds images. Should i just copy them in my data folder?

You need download "SCOCLB 3.0b.zip". This include both ESM and ESP files.

Perhaps, your download file is replace texture .

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying this mod.

Day 1: Perfect, can't not complain.

Day 2: Sometime I don't see anything on my character, maybe some dirt in "bathing in skyrim".

Day 3: Where is it?

Can someone help me? How is it work? (only in some animation in sexlap or something?) The only mod I think can't conflict with it is "deadly drain". But It works on first day....

Now I'm trying to re-install it, make a new game, if anyone have some clue how to fix it, please share. Thank you.