invisible Posted October 1, 2015 Posted October 1, 2015 I made a quick hotfix to make ScocLB compatible with SexLab 1.6.2. No guarantees that it'll work with other versions of SL. SexlabScocLB.esp It's a replacement ESP - you'll need the original mod, too. Thanks a lot, it works fine.
Coyotl Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 I made a quick hotfix to make ScocLB compatible with SexLab 1.6.2. No guarantees that it'll work with other versions of SL. SexlabScocLB.esp It's a replacement ESP - you'll need the original mod, too. Thank You! This has been keeping me from updating to SL1.6, and other mods were starting to get kind of pissy about it. Life is better now.
HCGal Posted October 8, 2015 Posted October 8, 2015 I really like this as an idea but whenever I use it, well as seen in the actual screenshots here, the cum is pretty much lumenescent, is there no way to stop that from happening? At night my character just looks like she painted herself up with chalk dust xD daytime at least looks great.
shinok90 Posted October 12, 2015 Posted October 12, 2015 I made a quick hotfix to make ScocLB compatible with SexLab 1.6.2. No guarantees that it'll work with other versions of SL. SexlabScocLB.esp It's a replacement ESP - you'll need the original mod, too. Thank you ! Works just fine.
goku_ssj4 Posted October 15, 2015 Posted October 15, 2015 Thanks so much for updating it, this mod was the sole reason I was still on v1.59c, now I can finally upgrade back to v1.60
tox-sick Posted October 26, 2015 Author Posted October 26, 2015 Friggen Hell, I am slack... Thankyou so much Bitwolfy for fixing it. your a gun! I was going to fix it, didnt know 1.6 broke it hahaha I have not gamed for a while.. thanks again and keep enjoying, I will try to add a few layers in the coming weeks cheers
RebelInfernal Posted November 1, 2015 Posted November 1, 2015 Just to clarify, the Sexlab version esp included in the files is the one needed? Or is it bitWolfy's in the thread?
RebelInfernal Posted November 2, 2015 Posted November 2, 2015 Just to clarify, the Sexlab version esp included in the files is the one needed? Or is it bitWolfy's in the thread? First, download the main file from the file page: Sexlab ScocLB (Skin Only) 2.2.zip or Sexlab ScocLB (Skin+Armor) 2.2.zip Then, download the fix from the same page (from what I can tell, it's identical to the fix from my post): SexlabScocLB.esp Overwrite the main mod with that plugin. I don't know why toxsickcity didn't just re-upload the fixed version to avoid confusion. Thanks!
tox-sick Posted December 10, 2015 Author Posted December 10, 2015 sorry for the confusion... I will update main archives with esp included... i wanted it this way as a thankyou to the bloke that fixed it for me.. but will be easier if i update the main archives. cheers. hope ya all enjoy the mod..
Da_Funk Posted December 11, 2015 Posted December 11, 2015 Even after starting a new game I can't see the ScocLB MCM menu. It still *works* so I'm not super upset, but has anyone else have this problem?
Da_Funk Posted December 14, 2015 Posted December 14, 2015 Even after starting a new game I can't see the ScocLB MCM menu. It still *works* so I'm not super upset, but has anyone else have this problem? This might have something to do with the fact that ScocLB does not have an MCM menu. This is a really simple mod, literally just a couple of textures and a plugin to get it to work. There really isn't anything to configure here. Man I'm dumb
ivanfwc Posted December 16, 2015 Posted December 16, 2015 i have problem with the cum being white instead of what it look like on your screenshot with enb, i do have enb installed with real vision enb and realistic lightning overhaul, and i have reinstall the enb but still the same, please help!
Versh Posted January 2, 2016 Posted January 2, 2016 I'd like to make a compatibility with SLSF for allowing the gain of fame "nasty", but the lack of a specific Keyword common for all the mageffect involved make it not convenient in term of resources used. So my request: Did you think you could add a specific Keyword common for all the Bukkake mageffect? Let me know.
invisible Posted January 8, 2016 Posted January 8, 2016 Anyone able to make another patch for the newest SL.
Rapidmonster Posted January 11, 2016 Posted January 11, 2016 Yup it's broken for me since SL V 1.61b as well. Infact cum in general stops functioning. My character is always dry no matter what happens. Not sure what's causing it.
7allgoose Posted January 11, 2016 Posted January 11, 2016 Yup it's broken for me since SL V 1.61b as well. Infact cum in general stops functioning. My character is always dry no matter what happens. Not sure what's causing it. Scoclb is broken in 1.61b for me as well, however I was able to get normal cum effects working again. Since you confirmed the mod is broken for me I'll leave you the instructions I followed to get normal cum effects working again: I had to do a clean uninstall of all of my sexlab dependent mods in order of compatibility. Then a clean uninstall of sexlab. Create a clean save. Reload sexlab 1.61b only. Install in skyrim. Create a save. Reload sexlab dependent mods in order by compatibility and create a new save. ------------------------------------- Be very careful as you choose which mod to uninstall and in what order. Follow all uninstall instructions and be sure no other mods that are dependent on that one are still installed and activated. For best results only uninstall one mod at a time creating a new save between each one. Be very careful as you choose which mods to install and in what order. Follow all installation instructions and be sure all prerequisite mods are installed checking each for their own prerequisites as well.. For best results only install one mod at a time creating a new save between each one. Run LOOT after each successful installation and uninstall. Update FNIS behaviors and de-install creature first every time before you run skyrim in SKSE.
valnakrume Posted January 11, 2016 Posted January 11, 2016 I had to hit the clean up sexlab for upgrade or uninstall in the MCM, save the game, then replace my 1.61b install of Sexlab with the SexLabFrameworkb 160 hotfix2 file. Got an MCM warning when the game was restarted. Went into the Sexlab MCM and turned the mod off, then turned the mod back on. Everything working fine. Ashal did post suggestion and a script to fix the issue, because the current esp mucks with the sexlab main quest; Here.
Rapidmonster Posted January 13, 2016 Posted January 13, 2016 I'm just going to wait because it looks like Toxic is going to fix it pretty soon
mire227 Posted January 13, 2016 Posted January 13, 2016 me too its doenst work after clean sexlab 1.61b end uninstall and install why please i am french sorry for my bad english ...
invisible Posted January 26, 2016 Posted January 26, 2016 What did wolfy change in the previous .esp file to make it work with the older Sexlab version, I'd like to know so I can just patch it myself.
probablyapker Posted January 31, 2016 Posted January 31, 2016 I'd be willing to set up a group fund to pay a modder to fix this ffs lol.
ThoughtsofaDyingAtheist Posted February 16, 2016 Posted February 16, 2016 Please look at that, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58085-cum-not-showing-up-after-installed-scoc/
tox-sick Posted March 4, 2016 Author Posted March 4, 2016 I have completed both Scripts for the mod, it is support to provide backwards compatability with Sexlab previous Versions. The new Mod is working with 1.61b the mod is using scripts which will hopefully not Break every new release of sexlab I did upload a file tonight but didnt include the New ESP (ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp) file sorry for who downloaded that.. It is being uploaded as we speak
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now