Ā 

Can't move after the first punushment in the market. After entering to the cage i lost player control. Hotkeys, cheat menu and other tumba jumba not work for me.

Ā 

me too!! losing control after some sence~ (can't move, but can talk to master)

and my pc won't follow the master. just stuck in the same place...and keep turning her face to the master,,(like finding direction)

Ā 

If you stuck, try toggle kneeling

Ā 

Ā 

Can't move after the first punushment in the market. After entering to the cage i lost player control. Hotkeys, cheat menu and other tumba jumba not work for me.

Ā 

and my pc won't follow the master. just stuck in the same place...and keep turning her face to the master,,(like finding direction)

Ā 

Ā 

It will not help.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Movement packages can cause character to get stuck - seen this few times during aaron training when packages were moving me in or out of the cage. Kneeling or any other pose doesn't help.

Get free by triggering next scene by console player.moveto

Ā 

Had Maria trying to sleep in Dragon's Brigde inn - she went in, rent a room then said that i'm supposed to get in some device. Point is - there is none in that inn so quest get pretty much stuck.

Ā 

Btw would i break anything if i do console removespell <that peacemaker> from Maria?

it really destroys my gameplay...

Ā 

PS Lol just found out that you can get rid of slave collar by disenchanting itĀ  :P

And last but not least - I have introduced a SKSE plugin that is able to create outfits from form-arrays. Outfits have theĀ advantage that the NPC does not change the clothes during cell change and they are equipped very fast. Ask me if you need more information or have plans to use it.

Does it allow you to edit existing outfits? Delete the newly created outfits?

Ā 

And last but not least - I have introduced a SKSE plugin that is able to create outfits from form-arrays. Outfits have theĀ advantage that the NPC does not change the clothes during cell change and they are equipped very fast. Ask me if you need more information or have plans to use it.

Does it allow you to edit existing outfits? Delete the newly created outfits?

Ā 

No - your have to iterate the parts.

ScriptName OutfitFactory hidden

; creates an outfit based on the form array - only armor will be copied, none objects will be skipped.
; returns none if the form array did not contain any valid armor
Outfit Function CreateOutfit(Form[] formArray) global native

; creates an outfit based on the actors equipped armor - weapons will be skipped
; returns none if the actor has not equipped any valid armor.
Outfit Function CreateOutfitFromActor(Actor theActor) global native

Ā 

Btw would i break anything if i do console removespell <that peacemaker> from Maria?

I have already decreased the power of the spell - maybe I should give the mistress one of the succubus spells - they are much more funny - mass striptease or mass masturbation...

Ā 

Ā 

I have already decreased the power of the spell - maybe I should give the mistress one of the succubus spells - they are much more funny - mass striptease or mass masturbation...

I ended up setting her actor value aggression to 0..

reason was - when i returned from slave on a stroll she decided to turn hostile towards me - i don't have a slightest clue why.

She acts very much normal, just if i set her aggression back to 1 she immediately starts to attack me..

I have similar problem as aqqh. We were in Riverwood inn. My Mistress said that she is tired and wanted to sleep. She told me that there is a available room for me too. So, I went to sleep. Slept for 6 hours and when woke up she was till standing at the same spot. But the problem is that she stuck. I lost the "May I ask you something" dialog. Knelling, moving Mistress next to me and using any other option from Cheat menu doesn't help. I simply lost her control over me.

Ā 

This mod is amazing.

I havn't encountered any bugs so far.

This is really strange - some people tell me that everything is broken - others have zero problems.

I have also very few problems.

Ā 

Ā 

I was running very stable with previous version for long time too! I will now try the new versionĀ  :) but waiting for new version i made a new game with Defeat and lot of DD mods so i don't expect it to work well with Maria Eden this time, probably it is time to start new game again!

And thank you for new version! Ā 

I have similar problem as aqqh. We were in Riverwood inn. My Mistress said that she is tired and wanted to sleep. She told me that there is a available room for me too. So, I went to sleep. Slept for 6 hours and when woke up she was till standing at the same spot. But the problem is that she stuck. I lost the "May I ask you something" dialog. Knelling, moving Mistress next to me and using any other option from Cheat menu doesn't help. I simply lost her control over me.

Hm - I did not implement such a scene - ("there is a available room...") - I should check the translation. She does not answer because she stucks in a scene.

Ā 

Hm - I did not implement such a scene - ("there is a available room...") - I should check the translation. She does not answer because she stucks in a scene.

Ā 

Ā 

Yea. She rented the room from the tavern guy and then she said to me something like: "I'm gonna sleep now, and there is available room for you too." Then i waited about 2 minutes (real time) and when nothing happened, I went to the room and slept. After that, she's stack.

Ā 

Yea. She rented the room from the tavern guy and then she said to me something like: "I'm gonna sleep now, and there is available room for you too." Then i waited about 2 minutes (real time) and when nothing happened, I went to the room and slept. After that, she's stack.

logs please...

I have far fewer crashes with this latest version. I did spot a few problems. Maria doesnt whip me in punishment scenes. She equips the whip then puts it away and the scene ends after around the same amount of time that the whipping would have taken. Being whipped by anyone else seems to work ok. Setting clothing outfits up seems buggy. Sometimes it works, sometimes chest items are mixed up between clothing sets. The sleep quest displays [...] instead of a time for Maria to sleep. She seems to awaken around 09:00 though and the quest occasionally bugs out with her not removing items and remaining "busy". I worked out that taking her somewhere where she will aggro something ends the quest though.Ā 

Ā 

Seems to be much improved over previous versions, at least for me.

Ā 

ThanksĀ  ;)

I have far fewer crashes with this latest version. I did spot a few problems. Maria doesnt whip me in punishment scenes. She equips the whip then puts it away and the scene ends after around the same amount of time that the whipping would have taken. Being whipped by anyone else seems to work ok. Setting clothing outfits up seems buggy. Sometimes it works, sometimes chest items are mixed up between clothing sets. The sleep quest displays [...] instead of a time for Maria to sleep. She seems to awaken around 09:00 though and the quest occasionally bugs out with her not removing items and remaining "busy". I worked out that taking her somewhere where she will aggro something ends the quest though.Ā 

logs please...

Ā 

logs please...

Ā 

Ā 

Unfortunately, I can't provided log file now since I changed the player (playing with male), disabling Maria mod temporarily so I can play as male, and the log is changed too.

Ā 

This mod is amazing.

I havn't encountered any bugs so far.

This is really strange - some people tell me that everything is broken - others have zero problems.

I have also very few problems.

Ā 

Ā 

I always try to take good care of my game.

I did have a few problems, but those were on my end.

Also, you almost only hear from the people having problems.

Those who havn't got problems are just playing the game.

Ā 

Ā 

logs please...

Ā 

Here you go. Saved just after a failed whipping scene. Didnt crash though so we're half way there lolĀ  :P

Papyrus.0.log