I have far fewer crashes with this latest version. I did spot a few problems. Maria doesnt whip me in punishment scenes. She equips the whip then puts it away and the scene ends after around the same amount of time that the whipping would have taken. Being whipped by anyone else seems to work ok. Setting clothing outfits up seems buggy. Sometimes it works, sometimes chest items are mixed up between clothing sets. The sleep quest displays [...] instead of a time for Maria to sleep. She seems to awaken around 09:00 though and the quest occasionally bugs out with her not removing items and remaining "busy". I worked out that taking her somewhere where she will aggro something ends the quest though. 

logs please...

Here's a log where she didnt remove restrictive items after sleeping in an imperial military camp. I was tied up all night and in the morning she got up after having some fun (alone) and stood there busy. Hope it helps. 

Papyrus.0.log

logs please...

Here's a log where she didnt remove restrictive items after sleeping in an imperial military camp. I was tied up all night and in the morning she got up after having some fun (alone) and stood there busy. Hope it helps. 

Strange - there are no Maria log inside (starts always with @@)

Just wanted to report a bug... Gamebreaking, but avoidable.

When using any forge/Enchanter/ Interactiable objects if you press any key that enables an animation (Sit, pose, dance). The animation will play and glitch you out of your game, rendering you unable to move or interact with anything (Even using "Enableplayercontrols") You can play the animation and all the animations of MA. But you cant get out of it or even press esc to open the basic SKSE menu.

Avoidable yes, annoying very much so. Considering you have to reload the entire game.

OK, sleeping in taverns without Zaz furniture's is broken.

Maybe one of the modders here can answer my question: How can I detect an empty reference alias in a condition?

if you have the possibility to run a simple script function before that then 

if Alias_xxx.GetReference() != none

SomeGlobalValue.SetValue(1)

else

SomeGlobalValue.SetValue(0)

endif

and then make a conditional for global value

OK, sleeping in taverns without Zaz furniture's is broken.

Maybe one of the modders here can answer my question: How can I detect an empty reference alias in a condition?

if you have the possibility to run a simple script function before that then 

if Alias_xxx.GetReference() != none

SomeGlobalValue.SetValue(1)

else

SomeGlobalValue.SetValue(0)

endif

and then make a conditional for global value

No - I mean without a helper script - is there any condition that can detect an empty alias?

I decided to just go to Whiterun and become a slave through dialogue, it worked, but the equipment is not taken, But when buying - stuff took Maria
54c0c0cc05f6.jpg

The game crashes when Aaron makes suck the second slave. This bug has been in the past.
Another strangeness, both neighbor's slave look like Aela.

I have only just started with a new game, and want to tank zaira for all the work first.  Here are a few things I found:

1.  The X-cross Aaron uses did not work for my PC, she kept falling out of it. (so I went to a previous save and didn't choose whipping as a training).  All the other caning scenes on other x-crosses seemed to work ok.

2.  My PC also got stuck a few times in the cages at Aaron's (couldn't walk out when they were opened, and kneeling wasn't helping to snap my PC clear.  I had to go to a previous save and just stand farther back in the cage, and not wait for the "leash" to start pulling on my PC.

3.  Even in the last build of the game I noticed that there were times when Maria didn't have a cane to whip you with.  That has continued to happen with this build.  When she doesn't have a cane, she goes through the motions of drawing it out, and you here the sound of a drawing sword, and she follows through and whips you with nothing in her hand, then puts the non-existent whip away and waits for a period of time (when normally she would be continuing to whip you).  Then the scene just carries on normally from there.

I am looking forward to when my relationship get better with her.

I am assuming that old Maria Eden saves are not compatible, because I have not been able to get an old game to work properly.    My old games start like they are owned by Aaron, even while my slave's name is "Maria Eden's Slave"... and when I found Maria, she was naked.. =)

That is all I have to report for now.  Thanks again, zaira, for giving me more to chew on  =)

Getting back after a little more time in game.  My first "Streetwalker" quest went well until my PC was returned to Maria... after that point I lost the dialog to talk with Maria, and I didn't have to be on my knees anymore when i spoke to her.

I thought it might be because she was getting ready to go shopping, so I let that play through.  (Which by the way went well, until the 3rd outfit turned out to be Maria Eden naked)  But even after that seen resolved, still no dialog line to interact with Maria as a slave.  I did notice two things.  When I went to the cheat tab it showed that neither Maria or my PC were busy, but at the same time in the when i went to save a game the "Load" option was grayed out.  Usually I have found that a "grayed" out Load button meant that there was some action going on that excluded loading at that point.

thanks again... I hope this helps.

I have one suggestion: I went to the first Stormloack camp near Solitude. When arrived, I offered my Mistress to be her slut. She accepted adn she was making the deals with soldiers. Now, every soldier took me to one of the small tents. After the sex, I had to use "tcl" console command to exit the tents. There were 2-3 big tents in the camp. maybe you can make a tag to one of them.

Problem: After the Stormloack camp, we returned to Solitude. My Mistress was satisfied and wanted to by a new dress. When the store was locked,she locked me in the cage near the main gate. Then she left in the tavern for the drink. As she walked away, I knelled, waited for few seconds and clicked "Save". The game crushed.

No - I mean without a helper script - is there any condition that can detect an empty alias?

GetIsAliasRef or GetIsReference

How to compare against none?

I have an optional filled ref alias and want to check in a stage or scene condition if the alias was filled or not but I don't know exactly what the alias refers to...

You compare against the subject I assume. So GetIsAliasRef (YourAlias) == 1.0000 means the alias is filled with the actor you are speaking for example.

But I don't know what the alias refers to - it is filled optionally by an IsInList condition - so I can only compare against none.

log about my latest CTD -

@@ LEASH :Arrived
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:30AM] @@ MASTER :pkg end [Package < (492F8710)>]
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:30AM] @@ MASTER :pkg start [Package < (49174835)>]
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:30AM] @@ LEASH :leashholder far - start AI
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:30AM] @@ LEASHPKG :follow start
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:31AM] @@ CAGE :small cage prepared
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:31AM] @@ TOOLS :new cage
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:32AM] @@ LEASHPKG :follow stop
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:32AM] @@ LEASH :Arrived
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:35AM] @@ LEASH :leashholder far - start AI
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:35AM] @@ LEASHPKG :follow start
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:35AM] @@ LEASHPKG :follow stop
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:35AM] @@ LEASH :Arrived
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:35AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Jaree-Ra" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000198B9)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:38AM] @@ LEASH :leashholder far - start AI
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:38AM] @@ LEASHPKG :follow start
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:38AM] @@ LEASHPKG :follow stop
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:38AM] @@ LEASH :Arrived
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:40AM] @@ LEASH :user interruption
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:42AM] @@ LEASH :user interruption
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:43AM] @@ CAGE : player in cage
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:43AM] @@ PLAYER :stop follow
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:43AM] @@ LEASH :Stop
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:43AM] @@ MASTER :pkg change [Package < (49174835)>]
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:43AM] @@ MASTER :pkg start [Package < (0010FE30)>]
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:43AM] @@ LEASH :user interruption
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:44AM] @@ CAGE :small cage prepared
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:54AM] @@ PLAYER :pose 1 idle ZazAPC017
[02/10/2015 - 06:29:55AM] @@ PLAYER :update pose 1
[02/10/2015 - 06:30:02AM] VM is freezing...
[02/10/2015 - 06:30:02AM] VM is frozen

Well I've reread what you want to do. So your list are furnitures from ZAP? Then you are not getting around a script on the alias itself. There you could fill a conditional variable whether or not the Alias was filled and check against it in the Condition Functions.

Another solution without a script would be to seperate the quest which fills the Alias and not checking the Optional flag. Then in the Condition Functions you can check if the quest has been started or not because if a non-optional Alias could not be filled, the quest will not start.

I would advice not to do this. First the vanilla functions do not prevent the game menu to be opened. Secondly, and most important (assuming you are trying to bruteforce it with SKSE) if there is anything going wrong and the player needs to quit or reload you might piss off some people.

Stick with a scene, best advise I could give you.

I would advice not to do this. First the vanilla functions do not prevent the game menu to be opened. Secondly, and most important (assuming you are trying to bruteforce it with SKSE) if there is anything going wrong and the player needs to quit or reload you might piss off some people.

Stick with a scene, best advise I could give you.

Whipping is always in a scene - but pose not - maybe it's enough to assign the player only to a vehicle during whipping.