AGS-Type2 SMDR and SPB Outfits Collection

View File

The outfits can be found in Bravil in three containers. Two containers for SPB and SMDR outfits taken from official website and a third container with majority of outfits from A-TYPE2 Nexus profile.

Most of the armour supports BBB and some require High Heels. Some mods have options such as texture replacements or different body types. Please look into the "[OPTIONS]" directory for more detail.

Full SMDR outfits gallery found here

Full SPB outfits gallery found here

Partial Nexus outfits gallery found here

Credit go to AGS-Type2 (A TYPE2 aka Speedbuster) and others. For full list please look into the readme files provide in the "[DOCS]" directory.

Full list of credits can be found inside the installation zipped up original readme files for each mod. It also includes the original esp files.

Zero support is given to this file :)

"AGS-Type2 SPB Outfits.7z" original mod filenames

• 055 SPB Pocha Suits 2.7z
  • 061Alt_SPB_Oppai_Nurse BBB.7z
  • 074 SPB Muchi Muchi Bunny RHHS 130103.7z
  • 083 SPB DM Maid Outfit.7z
  • 084 SPB DMMC Kuikomi Bikini SE v110821.7z
  • 085 SPB Knit San 2.7z
  • 086 SPB Ring Suit.7z
  • 087 SPB DMMC Bikini Armor.7z
  • 089 SPB DMMC Ribbon Armor 1_5.7z
  • 090 SPB DMMC Body Replacer Official v1_1.7z
  • 096 SPB E X Outfit.7z
  • 098 SPB Summer Dress B.7z
  • 099 SPB DMMC Rose Set.7z
  • 100 SPB Body Suit 2.7z

"AGS-Type2 SMDR Outfits.7z" original mod filenames

• SMDR 001 DM Dress.7z
  • SMDR 002 Dai Guts Fighter.7z
  • SMDR 003 E Kunoichi 2.7z
  • SMDR 004 Shin Jimuin San.7z
  • SMDR 005 Garbage Collection.7z
  • SMDR 006 Mog Bloomers.7z
  • SMDR 007 Ribbon Armor 3_1.7z
  • SMDR 008 Hikari Set.7z
  • SMDR 009 Nurse Cos.7z
  • SMDR 010 E Android 131125.7z
  • SMDR 0101E Android.7z
  • SMDR 011 Nisechichi Suits.7z
  • SMDR 012 Leather Band.7z
  • SMDR 013 Shitagi Set 2.7z
  • SMDR 014 DMMC Dress 5.7z
  • SMDR 014 DMMC Dress 5_1.7z
  • SMDR 015 Garbage collection 2.7z
  • SMDR 016 X Suits.7z
  • SMDR 017 Body Harness.7z
  • SMDR 018 RBMC Leotard.7z
  • SMDR 019 Tanktop.7z
  • SMDR 020 EX Bikini.7z
  • SMDR 021 Koboresou Knit .7z
  • SMDR 022 Garbage Collection 3 .7z
  • SMDR 023 Garbage Collection 4 .7z
  • SMDR 024 Chain Link Alt .7z

"AGS-Type2 Nexus Outfits.7z" original mod filenames

• AT2_01-Shiki_Armor_Set_v1_8-22257.7z
  • AT2_02-Shiki_Armor_Set_v1_6-21568.7z
  • AT2_Dress_Armor_Set-18722.7z
  • AT2_Nise_Anne_Armor-23290.7z
  • AT2_VH_Robe_Set-19188.7z
  • AT2_White_Armor_Textures_for_v1_8-22257.7z
  • 003_SPB_Ofuda_Shikima_Taisan_v3_0-22912.7z
  • 010_SPB_Buka_Buka_Shirt_v2_01-23011.7z
  • 012_SPB_Danchou_no_Gakuran_v1_01-22779.7z
  • 014_SPB_E_Suits-23445.7z
  • 015_SPB_Muki_Muki_Armors_v1_1-22304.7z
  • 016_SPB_GW_Armors_v1_01-22706.7z
  • 017_SPB_Mercenary_Armors_v1_1-22394.7z
  • 018_SPB_Glass_Girls_v1_1-22038.7z
  • 019_SPB_Boots_Set-23446.7z
  • 020_SPB_Witch_Outfit_v1_2-22674.7z
  • 021_SPB_Wrapping_Armors_v1_1-22200.7z
  • 022_SPB_Belt_Girl_v1_2-22017.7z
  • 023_SPB_Light_Armors_v1_01-22657.7z
  • 024_SPB_Assassin_Dolls_v1_1-22186.7z
  • 025_SPB_Tatakau_Maid_San-22020.7z
  • 027_SPB_Seitokai_Armor-23447.7z
  • 028_SPB_Double_Melons-22035.7z
  • 029_SPB_Gun_Girl_v1_0-22019.7z
  • 031_SPB_Bakunyuu_Sentai_Busty_Knights-23426.7z
  • 031_SPB_Suke_Swim_Suits_v1_1-23151.7z
  • 033_SPB_Belt_Girl_2_v1_1-23698.7z
  • 034_SPB_P_Suit-24109.7z
  • 035_SPB_T_Girl_Suit-24333.7z
  • 036_SPB_Fudangi_Outfit-24334.7z
  • 038_SPB_Pekepee_Tan-24790.7z
  • 039_SPB_E_Salor_Suit-24941.7z
  • 040_SPB_Light_Armor_2-25098.7z
  • 041_SPB_Hakama_Girls-25450.7z
  • 043_SPB_Kisaragi_Suits-25728.7z
  • 044_SPB_Suicup_2_v1_1-25893.7z
  • 045_SPB_Pocha_Suits-26571.7z
  • 061_SPB_Oppai_Sensei-31711.7z
  • 062_SPB_Onegai_Suit-31695.7z
  • 063_SPB_Jewel_Hunter-31864.7z
  • 066_SPB_Blue_Dress_v1_1-32252.7z
  • 069_SPB_Green_Outfit_v1_0-33076.7z
  • 073_SPB_Maid_Armor_Set_2_v1_1-35184.7z
  • SPB_BodyCon_Suits_v1_1-27325.7z
  • SPB_Knit_San_v1_0-28546.7z
  • SPB_Nise_ChiChi_Bikini_v1_11-22780.7z
  • SPB_Rider_Suits-27455.7z
  • SPB_Serpent_Suits-30636.7z
  • SPB_Spats_San-27591.7z
  • SPB_Suicup_Dress_v1_0-28809.7z

One of the requirements for uploading Speedbusters stuff is a credits link to ALL the people used to help make her armors http://blog-imgs-43-origin.fc2.com/a/k/a/akaspb/FAQ_E.txt

Yes and I do. The whole list of text files are inside the installation, so all credits are present for those who want them. I update the description.

These are all  stunning. I recognize a few for skyrim.  Does you plan on or possibly plan on converting them to skyrim? 

I am afraid I do not have the skills. :blush:  If I could there is one particular outfit ("Mog Bloomers") that I would try and convert.

I plan to upload a third set that contains all the outfits I got from Nexus. I forgot about the set as I no longer play the game.

Should be uploaded within the hour.

• 4 weeks later...

what is the race youre using for the screenshots?

The mod replaces the body. As to the race, I didn't create the images they were part of the original package.

There has been a new one just added the SMDR 025 Yokohami Wars.

Thanks for the notification, however, I no longer play it. But you are more than welcome to update it. I have no right over it.

• 2 months later...

I am getting to the point where I just plain suck at converting this guy stuff:-(

Trying to get my hands on that body harness mod converted to HGEC also the mukimuki armor converted to HGEC. For me the worst part is converting the boots in ANY of his mods they never come out right the ankle seams never match up. I am ONLY using clothing converter by gerra6 I don't do blender or other programs.

I have found some people converting this stuff to GUTS body and posting them on nexus so I got those assuming the feet problem is solved and I can just use clothing converter to go back to HGEC.

Speedbuster makes really SLIGHT changes to wrist seams and ankle seams which make it nearly impossible to match up his bodies for conversion of armors. The boots in just about any of the armors when they have straps they get screwed up by the clothing converter probably due to weighting problems from these armors. Oh sure they work fine in game used as is but if you want all your clothes and armor mods to match some other body type then you are in for a world of frustration trying to match up any of these things to something like HGEC.

I am getting to the point where I just plain suck at converting this guy stuff:-(

Trying to get my hands on that body harness mod converted to HGEC also the mukimuki armor converted to HGEC. For me the worst part is converting the boots in ANY of his mods they never come out right the ankle seams never match up. I am ONLY using clothing converter by gerra6 I don't do blender or other programs.

I have found some people converting this stuff to GUTS body and posting them on nexus so I got those assuming the feet problem is solved and I can just use clothing converter to go back to HGEC.

Speedbuster makes really SLIGHT changes to wrist seams and ankle seams which make it nearly impossible to match up his bodies for conversion of armors. The boots in just about any of the armors when they have straps they get screwed up by the clothing converter probably due to weighting problems from these armors. Oh sure they work fine in game used as is but if you want all your clothes and armor mods to match some other body type then you are in for a world of frustration trying to match up any of these things to something like HGEC.

Greetings .

It's you , once again ! ... :°)

..." I am getting to the point where I just plain suck at converting this guy stuff  ..."  Ma soeur dirait " Quel vilain mot dans une si belle petite bouche ..." ;°)

Two things :  usually i don't like shoes or boots created by " Asian" 's Modders ... they look like some pictures you can see in their " Mangas" .. so , as i don't like them , i don't need to convert them too ... i just need to replace those models by something " well done "... but that's just my opinion .

Secondly : which body ( lowerbody) did you use ? For the Wraist , ok , She ( because i think this " guy" is a " She " ) uses usually her hands ( little hands) , not a HGEC model ... most of SPB mods were redone to match her new body ... so i don't know from wich model to try to convert something to your bodyshape ?

An old or new meshes ...

I already let some comments here and at " That Site Over There " about the Speedbuster 's works ( and i'm a huge fan of SPB  even if in not fan of big booted " things ").

The major problem with her " stuffs" is that almost each model use a different body shape ( especially the older versions ) so , for each convertion , you need a new template ! ... or you will not get an expected result.

The guerra6's tool work well , but that's just a converter , not a 3D program , so stated with SpeedBuster 's Outfit is really a " bad " idea ... but once again, that's just my oipinion.

Try this : make your lattice not from your bodyShape to the SpeedBuster model , but try an already converted model and use it to create your template .

I think Samhain6 already converted some SPB model to the GUT body , and usually you will get a better result if you use a "bigger " model and need to reduce this one too fit/match youir BodyShape than if you try to convert a " A-cup "  to a DMRA one ( that's just an example ) .

i'll come back in a few hours , it's 07:33 Am in my country and i have things to do this morning , sorry.

Cheers.

@Zor2k13

Most speedbuster  bodies are specially made for each armor/outfit and there are no templates for most of those bodies. The best you can do is try to find a body that is close to the body that is in the armor/outfit and use that as a template. But even then you might still run into problems like the arms will start to fall off because the seams split the crotch area usually gets destroyed some because they modify that spot and other seams might come apart a nipple might look like it just sneezed or the body will simply just blow up.  

Speedbusted older stuff is better for converting because they use unaltered bodies or one of their bodies from they body mod the newer stuff is more like Frankenstein where parts are whacked off and new parts added to that spot many of the newer bodies are also split right down the middle many times if you look close to the body you will see those seams and sometimes gaps from where they split it and then tried to match the bodies back together. 

Yeah I was hunting for a while for HGEC versions of the serpent top, belt girl 2 top that covers the shoulders, p suit top but can't find any. The dmra guts versions of belt girl 2 don't convert correctly because the strings under the boobs get all messed up. The serpent top doesn't convert correctly because the area under the boobs gets all messed up. These outfits are so precisely tailored to that tailored to the giant boobs meshes that converting them messes up everything under the boobs:-(

I can't believe that the only conversions that appear to be done correctly were for dmra guts lol.

There is a DMMC modified body file on LL that is a modified body of the DMMC body that she uses. If you are going from flabby patties to a smaller type there will always be weirdness under the breast unless you try to use the constraints but when you use those the armor will not convert to match the body you are converting to. It is why I stopped trying to convert most DRMA ones unless they are like a bikini and the bikini is in the correct spot or just try to find a version that uses a smaller body.

There is a DMMC modified body file on LL that is a modified body of the DMMC body that she uses. If you are going from flabby patties to a smaller type there will always be weirdness under the breast unless you try to use the constraints but when you use those the armor will not convert to match the body you are converting to. It is why I stopped trying to convert most DRMA ones unless they are like a bikini and the bikini is in the correct spot or just try to find a version that uses a smaller body.

Greetings.

Hi & @  Zork2k13  ... if i may -  clin d'oeil à KingKong ... ;°)   -  put your body meshes parts here ( Upper lower , hands & Feet ) you use , so the ones from your Data ---> meshes ---> characters---> _male folder  not others from any " Setbody mod , just the ones you use in this folder.

I'll try to find the 3 models you mention ( old version first if possible and SPB original versions , not something already converted - it's better to work with the original meshes ) .

After that , i 'll convert them with the Basic 0.89 version - because that's the last i've tested , and this " basic" version works already perfectly for my taste ... and if i remember well , io've tested this version with an ... SPB 's outfit !  ... :°)  , probably based on her DMMC body but where i changed the lower body first ( because i don't like the DMMC calves --- especially from the rear view , but's that's another story.

Just one thing : i use onle HGEC lower compatible with the " Standard " HGEC 1.2xx , and if you use an HGEC lower based on the one from Corronera , you will get a " hole " ( a " canyon " ) between the legs and Feet.

Cheers.

Edit : take a look at my "Comment"  to ShadowDancer777 i wrote a few weeks ago ( Loukiana ) :

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45729

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi & @ Myuhinny :  i saw your request in the Mesh Rigger section , but i cannot help you for Skyrim at this moment ... i didn't made anything for Skyrim since a few months and Skyrim isn(t on this computer. Sorry.

... " There is a DMMC modified body file on LL that is a modified body of the DMMC body that she uses ... "  are you talking about the GrimReaper 's version ?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1719-modified-spb-dmmc-body/     ... this one ?

It would be a good idea to ask him what he think about the SPB DMMC body , but i suppose it's better to avoid this sujet ...   ;°)  

Cheers.

@AnnaFly

I have no clue on why it keeps adding BSDismemberSkinInstance for the skyrim armor the BSDismemberSkinInstance holds the slot info for what body part you want it attached to it doesn't have it before running it through mesh rigger and afterwards it has it which makes it appear in game invisible when worn because in the .esp the armor has no BSDismemberSkinInstance so it is set to unnamed which allows you to just have the body and when you wear it the armor just gets placed on the body. I ended up changing the slots for the armor with Ck and then changing them to the same thing in the nifs with nifskope. It is working now.

Yeah the one from GrimReaper was the one that I was referring to.

@AnnaFly

I have no clue on why it keeps adding BSDismemberSkinInstance for the skyrim armor the BSDismemberSkinInstance holds the slot info for what body part you want it attached to it doesn't have it before running it through mesh rigger and afterwards it has it which makes it appear in game invisible when worn because in the .esp the armor has no BSDismemberSkinInstance so it is set to unnamed which allows you to just have the body and when you wear it the armor just gets placed on the body. I ended up changing the slots for the armor with Ck and then changing them to the same thing in the nifs with nifskope. It is working now.

Yeah the one from GrimReaper was the one that I was referring to.

Greetings .

Hi Myuhinny : Glad you solved this " issue " .

J'aimerais bien retourner dans " Skyrim " , ce n'est pas l'envie qui me manque , loin de là , mais si je le fais , je vais abandonner des projets commencés il y a bien longtemps sur cette machine , et puis , lorsque j'y reviendrai , je vais à nouveau perdre trop de temps à m'y retrouver ... c'est chaque fois pareil lorsque je passe d'un jeu à l'autre ...

Skyrim et Oblivion sont trop differents et l'on perd très vite " la main " lorsque l'on reste plusieurs semaines sans toucher à l'un de ces deux jeux .

Donc pour l'instant je reste sous Oblivion exclusivement , car j'aimerais vraiment  terminer et poster mon mod " Tribute to Colourwheel " ... c'est quelque chose que j'ai à coeur depuis très longtemps.

Take care.

Cheers.

" BING " translation (  absolutly not corrected ) :

I'd return in "Skyrim", do not envy that lack me, far from here, but if I do, I'll abandon started projects it has long on this machine, and then, when I will come back, I'll again lose too much time to find me... This is every time like when I paas from one game to the other...

Skyrim and Oblivion are too different and is lost very quickly 'hand' when we left several weeks without touching any of these two games.

So for the time being I remain under Oblivion exclusively, because I'd really like to finish and post my "Tribute to Colourwheel" mod... it is something I have to right for a long time.

Dude you well...

Hugs.

...Sorry there are some mystakes here but i already wrote wrong some letters ( alphabetic characters ) in the "french" version , My bad.

My translator that I have for chrome translates it to this which is probably closer in most spots. 

**I would like to return to "Skyrim" is not that I lack the desire, far from it, but if I do, I'll abandon projects started there a long time on this machine, and then, when I come again, I will again lose too much time to find my way ... it's like every time when I switch from one game to the other ...
Skyrim and Oblivion are too different and very quickly we lose "the hand" when still several weeks without touching one of these two games.
So for now I remain in Oblivion only because I'd really like to finish and post my mod "Tribute to Colourwheel" ... it is something I am committed to a long time.**

Take care.
Cheers.

Finished the retexturing and tweaking the scale vetices in the shorts and top to remove the clipping that showed in game but not in nifskope. A few screenshots of the set. I don't think I'll retexture the hood part as it would mess up existing textures on it. Added a link to the pictures that I just uploaded to the skyrim thread instead of having them here.

My translator that I have for chrome translates it to this which is probably closer in most spots. 

**I would like to return to "Skyrim" is not that I lack the desire, far from it, but if I do, I'll abandon projects started there a long time on this machine, and then, when I come again, I will again lose too much time to find my way ... it's like every time when I switch from one game to the other ...
Skyrim and Oblivion are too different and very quickly we lose "the hand" when still several weeks without touching one of these two games.
So for now I remain in Oblivion only because I'd really like to finish and post my mod "Tribute to Colourwheel" ... it is something I am committed to a long time.**

Take care.
Cheers.

Finished the retexturing and tweaking the scale vetices in the shorts and top to remove the clipping that showed in game but not in nifskope. A few screenshots of the set. I don't think I'll retexture the hood part as it would mess up existing textures on it. 

Hi Myuhinny.

Yes that's +/- what i have in mind ...  ;°)

I 'll probably  " switch " to Skyrim soon, but just because i saw some models i would like to convert to Oblivion ...  not to play or modding with Skyrim , just to take some " stuffs " from this one.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings.

@ HyperMix

Now , you need to keep this topic updated , isn't it ? ... ;°)

It seams the SMDR 026 ZNR Raincoat V1.1 is not in your list  ( uhmm , very large hips for this body , " Pierre Paul Rubens Style   http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Paul_Rubens ) :

http://akaspb.blog.fc2.com/blog-date-201501.html

.... the Mediafire's link is there ( and working , of course ).

Cheers.

Edit ... and in the SMDR 025 Yokohami Wars , there are some of SPB' hairs ( 9 different models)... not only the beach's outfits you can see at her blog  ( they are in the folder " Otoshidama " !

http://akaspb.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-8.html

http://akaspb.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-493.html

@AnnaFly

Read post 9# they no longer player oblivion and have stated people are more than welcome to update it.

Hi there.

Hi Myuhinny.

Yes i saw that , and i don't  " play " Oblivion too nor Skyrim , i just try to finish some mods started many years ago ... but i still follow some modders and especially someone like SPB ! ... :°)

Take care.

Cheers .

Edit : ... and as i understood this answer ( to you ) he said that " you " ( = Myuhinny ) are welcome to keep it to date , not " we " .... ;°)

Edit 2 : so can we consider it's your " task " now to keep it up to date ? :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D :D  :D  :D

PS : of course the 2 " Edits" are a kind of joke ...  and as " we " are welcome to keep it to date , so i did it by putting the  link here .

• 4 years later...