LUSH Body + Real Girl Skin Conversion (Bodyslide CBBE HDT)

View File

List of LUSH Gears: Here

v1.3a Real Skins with Pube is online. Previous upload had incorrect body texture.

NOTE: The included normal map in Real Girls Skin file is customized for 0 weight. If you would prefer more shadows under breasts, then please download file 100 weight normal map.zip in download section.

.: WHAT IS THIS?

Two for one meal deal. This body replacer goes from near-flat petite to curvy busty. Also included is my CBBE conversion of Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNPBO by Zonzai. It's a lighter skin tone with some facial pores smoothed over and other cosmetic adjustments as you see in screenshots.

Additional preset added for big breast fanatics. LUSH++ is a super busty version. However not all LUSH Gear armors have been tested for LUSH++ so some clipping may occur. See photos below.

Also available is compatible sexy walk and run animations by LeCid. Pease run FNIS after installing.

Mucho kudos to Kittensmasher for adjusting pregnancy stomach weight nodes.

WPDRQJ0.jpg

IQ1LSPQ.jpg

fvuxrAe.jpg

Yx6GbVt.jpg

vDpNNHl.jpg

.: F.A.Q.

What is Bodyslide?

It's a software by Caliente that conforms armor to CBBE body types. First the armor must be converted to default CBBE body using Bodyslide Outfit Studio.

How do I use LUSH Body or other body replacers?

Download and install via Nexus or unzip contents into your Skryim game directory.

How do I convert vanilla armor to fit LUSH or other body replacers?

Search Nexus for keywords 'Bodyslide' and 'CBBE' (or your preferred body replacer). Download and install. For LUSH Body or other CBBE body replacers, install in the order below. These mods will ensure you get boob and ass bounce. Be sure to run FNIS after installing any animations (See FNIS FAQ).

0) Install latest SKSE (Google Skyrim Script Extender)

1) Realistic Ragdoll and Force by dDefinder1

2) FNIS Behavior by fore, followed by any custom animations

3) Caliente Beautiful Bodies Edition(CBBE) by Caliente

4) XP32 Maximum Skeleton by xp32

5) HDT Physics Extension by HydrogensaysHDT

6) Caliente Bodyslide by Caliente

7) Bodyslide Compatible Outfit Packs such as Remodeled Armor for CBBE by chronotrigger77

8) CBBE LUSH (this) or any CBBE body replacer with Bodyslide.

9) Run FNIS, run LOOT.

Run Bodyslide, then do the following:

1) Open Bodyslide

2) In "Outfit/Body", select CBBE Body HDT.

3) In "Preset", select your preferred body preset (CBBE LUSH, etc...). Play with sliders and save your body.

4) In "Outfit/Body", select your armor then click "Build"

-OR-

5) Click the magnifying glass next to "Group Filter", then click "Choose Groups"

6) Click the groups your armor belong to, click ok.

7) Click "Batch Build". Unselect any bodies that you see (i.e. CBBE Vanilla, CBBE Slim, etc..) then click ok.

.: COMPATIBILITY

Anything for CBBE and Bodyslide. However, as with any outifts that have been converted to CBBE, some clipping issues may occur. Please notify me if you see this.

.: NON-COMPATIBILITY

Some breast deformation can occur with custom animations that install their own custom skeletons or any mod that does so.

NOTE: Any clipping with standard animation or when standing still is a bug so please notify me.

.: SCREENSHOTS INFO

SG Hair Pack 268 by HelloSanta (Google it)

Real Girl Skin CBBE Conversion by Samisme74 (Original by Zonzai)

The Eyes of Beautyby LogRaam

RANS HeadMesh Variants by RAN46 - Round faced

CBBE Bodyslide by Caliente

Immersive Saturation Boostby Aplestormy

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/07/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    See F.A.Q. (How do I convert...?)
  • Special Edition Compatible

Ok thanks. I may have uploaded wrong file. I will check.

Edit: It should be fixed now. Sorry all.

Hello, I see too much difference in the texture of the hands and the head does not have wet.

Only the version with pubic hair :D

Thanks, but you forgot the pubic hair. :P

Damn it. I must have dropped it on the way to the supermarket.

...I'm an idiot. It's up.

Ok thanks. I may have uploaded wrong file. I will check.

Edit: It should be fixed now. Sorry all.

Hello, I see too much difference in the texture of the hands and the head does not have wet.

Only the version with pubic hair :D

Thanks, but you forgot the pubic hair. :P

the body and skin texture in game looks very good indeed. my thanks for all your hard work. CBBE LUSH++  is a top notch body replacer for men like me who love big knockers!

Is there any way I can give my character a nice full bush?  she seems to have a brazilian at the moment.

edit. I found a mod that adds 5 super hairy pussy styles via Racemenu. hooray!

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you found your bush! Just about anything is here at LL :)

the body and skin texture in game looks very good indeed. my thanks for all your hard work. CBBE LUSH++  is a top notch body replacer for men like me who love big knockers!

Is there any way I can give my character a nice full bush?  she seems to have a brazilian at the moment.

edit. I found a mod that adds 5 super hairy pussy styles via Racemenu. hooray!

You don't really need Rans head mesh. The main mods are:

Real Girl Skin CBBE conversion that's part of my download

Eyes of Beauty (any eye pack will work tho)

SG Hair pack (or your preferred hair)

SKSE make up (unsure of name. My IP is blacklisted so I can't check)

Breton has more round face and softer features so I used that as the base. Play around with Racemenu settings and you'll get it.

edit: Facelight mod is a must have too. Good lighting no matter where you are.

I assume I need to download  Rans round face head mesh mod and the real girl skin face textures to make my character look like your screen shots?

The uncouth masses demand screenshots! Get the pitchforks lads!

thank you for the advice.  I've stress tested my character's new body now. I can confirm that her big bangers looked magnificent and jiggled or bounced very realistically, in every position she got fucked in.

Hello. Please download current v1.3.

Pube mesh is error from older version. There should not be pube mesh. Only pube texture.

okay, I'm obviously not understanding something... using the bush skin and i'm getting missing texture purple on the bush... ummm... help? also a slight deformation of the breasts, but it think thats from the soul gem oven mod.

The BS2 preset is great, i have also tested it with Fair Skin Complexion (CBBE slim) which is working perfectly under most lighting conditions.

Too bad you got banned on Nexus, and i hope you can somehow manage to get the ban lifted.

I personally would never upload outfits over there, chances are that someone ported it from another game and modified it, and any ported content means pretty much instant ban even if it's only on a screenshot.

Thanks for the kind words. Please post some screens! I would love to see how it looks with other skins.

The BS2 preset is great, i have also tested it with Fair Skin Complexion (CBBE slim) which is working perfectly under most lighting conditions.

Too bad you got banned on Nexus, and i hope you can somehow manage to get the ban lifted.

I personally would never upload outfits over there, chances are that someone ported it from another game and modified it, and any ported content means pretty much instant ban even if it's only on a screenshot.

post-134589-0-80826700-1418498416_thumb.jpg
post-134589-0-33252900-1418497309_thumb.jpg
post-134589-0-51767300-1418498516_thumb.jpg

Just a quick preview with 0 weight. Please note that these are bethesda vanilla presets, i only added proper hairstyles and the new pubic hair overlay for Racemenu.

Possibly the 3rd screenshot is with a modified BS2 preset.

I also have much better images, but i wonder about this new LL policy. If a character is made 100% of adult race mods, yet looks very petite/juvenile like in some of your screenshots - won't this wake up the moral hypocrite squad and report the posts for supposed "underage nudity"?

The sad truth is that some people can no longer tell art / fiction from reality, and apparently the "red line" is being drawn arbitrarily here.

Looks great!

As I understand it, content can't be blatantly underage which my preset is not. Just look at them tittays!

attachicon.gifenb 2014_12_08 15_52_41_90.jpg
attachicon.gifenb 2014_12_08 15_52_22_97.jpg
attachicon.gifenb 2014_12_08 15_57_03_97.jpg

Just a quick preview with 0 weight. Please note that these are bethesda vanilla presets, i only added proper hairstyles and the new pubic hair overlay for Racemenu.

Possibly the 3rd screenshot is with a modified BS2 preset.

I also have much better images, but i wonder about this new LL policy. If a character is made 100% of adult race mods, yet looks very petite/juvenile like in some of your screenshots - won't this wake up the moral hypocrite squad and report the posts for supposed "underage nudity"?

The sad truth is that some people can no longer tell art / fiction from reality, and apparently the "red line" is being drawn arbitrarily here.

I have a question, after i installed ur lush mod, I wasnt able to get any animation for defeat. I used nexus mod manager to install mostly everything. Was i not suppose to replace the lush files with CBBE files when installing? But other than that ur mod is great! keep up the good work

Thanks for downloading. LUSH should be installed after Caliente Beautiful Body Edition (CBBE). Please refer to FAQ for install order.

I have a question, after i installed ur lush mod, I wasnt able to get any animation for defeat. I used nexus mod manager to install mostly everything. Was i not suppose to replace the lush files with CBBE files when installing? But other than that ur mod is great! keep up the good work