LUSH Body + Real Girl Skin Conversion (Bodyslide CBBE HDT)

There is one thing i have to mention to you. It counts for all the LUSH armor/clothes (except Bling). 

It's sort off an incompatibility. More like an exploit.

I play with Skyrim Redone (SkyRe) and with it comes the ability to melt down gear you find into ingots. Since your stuff goes under glass/ebony, but don't actually need the glass/ebony smithing to get them and only need Iron to make. This lets you make these with single iron ingots, then just melt them back down into Malachite/Ebony ingots. A bit exploity. True you need Ebony/Malachite smithing to actually melt them down, but it basically lets you get infinite ebony and malachite.

Would be nice if you could move them down to iron/steel/leather so you can't just cheese your way to uber stuff.

Too much effort to rework ESP. If someone really wanted to exploit that bug, then all they have to do is console create ebony/malachite.

first off thanks for the great body replacer

and this is probably the wrong place to ask this but on several of the armors for lush it says we can use bodyslide zaps to alter parts of the armor, how do i do that? still new to using bodyslide

In bodyslide, select body preset, select armor, look for check boxes. check or uncheck and see changes in preview window.

If no check boxes, then no zaps available.

Does this Body mod also have Collision included or do i have to put it up myself ??

Actually if you build the LUSH preset with Bodyslide as "CBBE Body HDT", use the Havok Object and an .xml set up for collision, then yes you do have working collision.

No need to do complicated .nif edits in nifskope.

Might be extremely difficult to get good results due to the breast shape and large difference between min- and max weight.

does this body have pregnancy belly support? 

If you do what your pre poster said, then defnitely yes! :shy:

Great body. Any chance that we will see conversions of DeviousDevices for this body? All current bodyslide conversions of DD have major clipping issues, and on top of that, new stuff hasn't been added to bodyslide quite a while.

Great body. Any chance that we will see conversions of DeviousDevices for this body? All current bodyslide conversions of DD have major clipping issues, and on top of that, new stuff hasn't been added to bodyslide quite a while.

You mean with bodyslide?

I don't use DD. Point to me the file for DD and I'll take a look.

I just wanted to say thank you for the Milk Slave set.   I am trying out Milk Mod Economy and my new girl Daisy really looks the part with it equipped.

her she is 

attachicon.gifScreenShot6.jpg

and here are a couple of shots of her being " serviced " by the milking station after she had been milked. 

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot3.jpg

I'm such a pervert!

Thanks for the screens! And to Daisy I say "Moooo"!

is there anyway to make  The Painted Lady- pubic hair mod compatible with this body ?

Have you tested it in game? I took a look at the ESM and meshes and they look compatible since LUSH body is CBBE. Be sure to follow Painted Lady install instructions for CBBE.

I don't have the game installed at the moment so if someone wants to test it out....

Oh, there's quite a lot :)

1. We have the minimum required files from DD: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/269-devious-devices-assets/

2. The the expansion, of which I guess the major part is not yet available for Bodyslide: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/1305-devious-devices-expansion-v116/

3. And lastly, we have an existing conversion to Bodyslide which is here http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/1236-devious-devices-devious-expansion-for-bodyslide2-hdt-preg-by-rustyxxl/

Problem of the conversion are clipping and even completely invisible things, when the character's boobs are a bit larger. It might be a good starting point for further conversions, as many thigns are already in.

If I would have to pinpoint to the most important things to convert, then I would say:

ArmbEbonite_go.nif (found in listing no 2. - the expansion).

piercingNSoul_0.nif + piercingNSoul_1.nif (found in no 1. - the assets)

piercingNSoul_go.nif (found in no 1. - the assets)

piercingVSoul_go.nif (found in no 1. - the assets)

is there anyway to make  The Painted Lady- pubic hair mod compatible with this body ?

Have you tested it in game? I took a look at the ESM and meshes and they look compatible since LUSH body is CBBE. Be sure to follow Painted Lady install instructions for CBBE.

I don't have the game installed at the moment so if someone wants to test it out....

i did and it clippe trought the body  and the installation is just copy and paste .

i did and it clippe trought the body  and the installation is just copy and paste .

Try this and let me know how it works.

Oh, there's quite a lot :)

1. We have the minimum required files from DD: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/269-devious-devices-assets/

2. The the expansion, of which I guess the major part is not yet available for Bodyslide: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/1305-devious-devices-expansion-v116/

3. And lastly, we have an existing conversion to Bodyslide which is here http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/1236-devious-devices-devious-expansion-for-bodyslide2-hdt-preg-by-rustyxxl/

Problem of the conversion are clipping and even completely invisible things, when the character's boobs are a bit larger. It might be a good starting point for further conversions, as many thigns are already in.

If I would have to pinpoint to the most important things to convert, then I would say:

ArmbEbonite_go.nif (found in listing no 2. - the expansion).

piercingNSoul_0.nif + piercingNSoul_1.nif (found in no 1. - the assets)

piercingNSoul_go.nif (found in no 1. - the assets)

piercingVSoul_go.nif (found in no 1. - the assets)

I put something together for DDa piercing soul nipple rings here. Let me know if it works.

ArmbEbonite is difficult to do with Bodyslide OutfitStudio since the armbinder does not conform to default body reference stance. That would require more work than I'm willing to put in at this time.

i have just one thing to say ..... is just PERFECT !!!!!!! it works beautifully ... ty a lot :)

i have just one thing to say ..... is just PERFECT !!!!!!! it works beautifully ... ty a lot :)

You're welcome. Have at it my friend!

• 2 weeks later...