LUSH Body + Real Girl Skin Conversion (Bodyslide CBBE HDT)

the body and skin texture in game looks very good indeed. my thanks for all your hard work. CBBE LUSH++  is a top notch body replacer for men like me who love big knockers!

Is there any way I can give my character a nice full bush?  she seems to have a brazilian at the moment.

edit. I found a mod that adds 5 super hairy pussy styles via Racemenu. hooray!

Where did you find that mod that adds more hair? I look for that to.

from the nexus. Pubic Hairstyle Overlays For Racemenu UNP CBBE  it's file number is 49414 if that helps.  you can get the super hairy styles as a separate  file if you just want those.

Ohh. Thank you, you made my day :)

Is it this one?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49414/?

yes, that is it.  

post-641467-0-67997100-1418751146_thumb.jpg my girl with super hairy 5 option.  I 'd like to have it even hairier to be honest. I went out with a girl when I was at college and her pubes went up her tummy and down her inner thighs. as you can imagine, my head was between her legs every night.  

P.S I changed my girl from a pale redhead breton to a redguard with all the right junk in all the right places as you can see. BOOTYLICIOUS!!

Is it this one?

Yep. Unfortunately, the most realistic one (wild hairy with bush extending on the legs) does not work very well for me. The texture somehow gets stretched where it intersects with the legs, when using any pose/animation with open legs.

what with LUSH?  mine looks good. unless you play on a higher resolution than me maybe.

post-641467-0-61485800-1418751585_thumb.jpg

and after FILL HER UP had dumped some of the cum out of her

post-641467-0-07631000-1418751659_thumb.jpg

that was a surprise i can tell you. she dropped off the cross, threw off her harness, and squatted down to let the cum pour out of her. 

Wow that body replacer looks great! :D  thanks for the screens! Love it.

Is it this one?

Yep. Unfortunately, the most realistic one (wild hairy with bush extending on the legs) does not work very well for me. The texture somehow gets stretched where it intersects with the legs, when using any pose/animation with open legs.

what with LUSH?  mine looks good. unless you play on a higher resolution than me maybe.

attachicon.gifScreenShot11.jpg

and after FILL HER UP had dumped some of the cum out of her

attachicon.gifScreenShot12.jpg

that was a surprise i can tell you. she dropped off the cross, threw off her harness, and squatted down to let the cum pour out of her. 

I've started another new game.( Maria Eden was fun but the novelty of playing as a slave girl wore off eventually. ) I'm back to my favourite style of character, Tall, Dark and Handsome.  a righter of wrongs and protector of the weak. he punishes evil doers and avenges the fallen. Lydia is his one true love and soon to be his wife.  your body mod makes her very desirable except for one problem. when he wants to make love to her, he strips naked but she still has her standard vanilla undies on. should I reinstall everything?

You probably have used "batch build" in Bodyslide for everything you have installed?

Under "outfit/body", select "CBBE Body HDT" and "CBBE LUSH" as preset, then build only this body.

Additional info - i know it is quite time-consuming, but i greatly recommend to never use "batch build" without selecting a valid group or at least the outfit name filter.

Because BS2 will just build everything in the list one by one, so in your case it starts building in this order:

CBBE Body

CBBE Body BBP

CBBE Body TBBP

CBBE Body HDT

(...)

CBBE CalUndies 2 HDT

every time overwriting the same body files with a different version, which leaves you with the nevernude-underwear body.

Same goes for outfits which have separate version for TBBP/HDT etc.

Well so i installed this in NMM but i don't get the in game textures i also have all the supporting mods. Anything i am doing wrong? or am i forgetting something here?

There are two main files: Mesh + Bodyslide and Real Girl Skin. Make sure both are extracted into /skyrim/ directory. That's it. If it's not showing up then it was installed incorrectly or you have outdated files. Open the zip file and look at the directory structure. Then look go to the same path on your PC. Look at the file names and compare dates and size. They should be identical. If not, then it was installed wrong.

Well so i installed this in NMM but i don't get the in game textures i also have all the supporting mods. Anything i am doing wrong? or am i forgetting something here?

have you used body slide to make the new bodies?

also i seam to be having a problem, there is a gap in my characters am, the wrist doesn't connect to the rest of the arm id post a pic but i cant figure out how...

Make sure you have Caliente Beautiful Body Edition installed first. See FAQ for install list.

this is the best body replacer I have ever used. very realistic indeed. everything bounces and jiggles as it should do.  the skin textures are superb. the nipples, aureolae and labia textures are the best I've seen.  many congratulations and thank you for your hard work samisme74.  I often leave Lydia naked around Breezehome. it's a joy to watch her walk around.

this is the best body replacer I have ever used. very realistic indeed. everything bounces and jiggles as it should do.  the skin textures are superb. the nipples, aureolae and labia textures are the best I've seen.  many congratulations and thank you for your hard work samisme74.  I often leave Lydia naked around Breezehome. it's a joy to watch her walk around.

It takes a great man to recognize greatness and you, sir, are the greatest of the greatest.

There is one thing i have to mention to you. It counts for all the LUSH armor/clothes (except Bling). 

It's sort off an incompatibility. More like an exploit.

I play with Skyrim Redone (SkyRe) and with it comes the ability to melt down gear you find into ingots. Since your stuff goes under glass/ebony, but don't actually need the glass/ebony smithing to get them and only need Iron to make. This lets you make these with single iron ingots, then just melt them back down into Malachite/Ebony ingots. A bit exploity. True you need Ebony/Malachite smithing to actually melt them down, but it basically lets you get infinite ebony and malachite.

Would be nice if you could move them down to iron/steel/leather so you can't just cheese your way to uber stuff.