Hey thanks for providing the how to enslave people guide.  I was trying to enslave respawning characters.  Now I am a having a problem that i do not believe has been addressed.  I am enslaving named characters, but have noticed once leaving the training area, my slave constantly disappears and reappears.  Anyone else having this issue or know how to solve it? 

Hey thanks for providing the how to enslave people guide.  I was trying to enslave respawning characters.  Now I am a having a problem that i do not believe has been addressed.  I am enslaving named characters, but have noticed once leaving the training area, my slave constantly disappears and reappears.  Anyone else having this issue or know how to solve it? 

Maybe your load order and the name of the NPC you try to enslave would help, there is surely a conflict with another mod.

Maybe your load order and the name of the NPC you try to enslave would help, there is surely a conflict with another mod.

thanks for the reply.  I seemed to have solved the problem.  after training while still in the training area you have to take the slave out of the holding pen and then tell them to wait.  once that is done you can recruit them again and take them where ever you like.  however they only are able to wait in the training area, not in the living area.

Last thing I'll mention for a while.  I am only able to enslave sleeping characters.  unconscious players do not give me the option.  I have group of plugins which represent ss3 right after pregnancy in my load order, so its near the top of the list.

After training is finished, you must wait and let the slave going alone in the little waiting room. Once here they are really broken slaves and may obey.

If they don't go themself in the room there is a problem and a conflict I think. Try to go out of the stage, wait a few hours and return to see.

Concerning the unconscious NPCs you can't enslave, what do you use to make them unconscious?

Had the constantly appearing and disappearing slave one time too. Happened when i spoke to a broken slave(a named char from this mod :ph34r: , freshly broken and not following me atm) in the waiting room of the training area and choose the" come here i have something to do for you" dialogue ( not the shift e menu). The slave was constantly dis- and reappearing besides my courier/apprentice slaver until i started the next training with the old lady. Ordering the slave to follow and then choosing her as the active/main slave worked normal. Had a long list of active (and inactive :dodgy: ) mods at this time, so reducing the loadorder might help. Couldn´t repead the problem so far.

After training is finished, you must wait and let the slave going alone in the little waiting room. Once here they are really broken slaves and may obey.

If they don't go themself in the room there is a problem and a conflict I think. Try to go out of the stage, wait a few hours and return to see.

Concerning the unconscious NPCs you can't enslave, what do you use to make them unconscious?

I use both sexout drugging and the slavestick which is added to the inventory when finishing the quest.  I also tried using the rape spell mod found on this site which renders the npc unconscious for a few seconds after the rape.  All in ineffective.  

Sexout drugging worked with your last mod sexoutslavers2 but cant seem to get it to work with this one.

Its not a big deal I guess as I have about 30 females in the pen who did suspect there was a stalker in the room waiting on them to fall asleep so he could add them to his harem.  If I didn't say it already thank for the mod it's a lot of fun

I use Sexout Drugging and have no problem, verify the requirements needed and eventually the version of SexoutCommonResource, try to change the load order, there is a conflict or an incompatibility so you risk an instable game.

To try you can, after seleted a NPC, type 'setunconscious 1' and after that trying to enslave him. If you can't enslave SS3 have a problem, if you can enslave, Sexout Drugging have a problem

Can't find the bunker, it's no fun anymore if you don't know if you've downloaded a faulty version or if you are looking at the wrong place, can someone show me where the bunker is?

plz do PM me if you happend to find ;/  Hints in this quest-mod are ... well , not very good.

I was at nipton's "bunker", can't craft antidote. Talked with old Gibson, can't find her son, or bunker at / near Helios One.

I red all the posts here, took all the hints and spent about 4 days just for this mod. It's not fun anymore.

Can't find the bunker, it's no fun anymore if you don't know if you've downloaded a faulty version or if you are looking at the wrong place, can someone show me where the bunker is?

plz do PM me if you happend to find ;/  Hints in this quest-mod are ... well , not very good.

I was at nipton's "bunker", can't craft antidote. Talked with old Gibson, can't find her son, or bunker at / near Helios One.

I red all the posts here, took all the hints and spent about 4 days just for this mod. It's not fun anymore.

Actually there are two ways to find that bunker ; one that´s of medium difficulty/time consumtion (easier on daytime or with good night vision) and one that´s so easy that you could bite yourself :o

Follow the tracks behind the scrapyard toward helios one you will find the entrance (like a sewer plate) in a curve in front of helios.

Or use your pip boy local map :P.

To craft the antidote you first need to talk to Miel Gibson, find the note about it (in one of the nipton bunkers ;) ) and then talk to the drugged Gibson girl.

Yea I got the same problem as Paul here too. Did he take it down for some reason?

I'm also noticing this.  I only see the patch in the downloads section, nothing else.

It's corrected, sorry for the mistake.

If you find all the note you have all hints needed to solve the puzzles, you only need to explore near locations indicated.

I can't understand what is missing in this one for example :

Here's the key, easy to manufacture. Here is dangerous, kidnapping of Boone's wife was a bad idea. 

Watch at NCR activities is now difficult, they patrol from Novac to Helios.

Kiss, MG.

Sexout Slavers 3 begining walk-throught. Be careful this spoiler contains ................. spoilers  :D 

After Doc Mitchel call, if you do what he says by speaking with GoodSprings inhabitants, you will get a hint on a location nearby which may be interesting to investigate.

Near this location you'll find a note by explorating the zone. This note will give you hints on where to go for more informations. You'll also find an underground entrance and pehraps a key.

On the same way, by speaking with inhabitants near the second location you can get some hints. You may also get a second key. Near this location you'll find the underground entrance indicated by the first note and a NPC to speak with.

If you can get anymore information by speaking with him there may be 2 possible reasons :

• you do not have the needed capacity to to impress or convince him, you need to be more persuasive
  • he does not thrust you, you must give him a proof you don't lie

After that you did pass the first step, the easiest one, good luck and good play.