Well, haven't made much progress myself, but a least i found some entreance to some place... But seems like i haven't got the right key ^^

You made more than one false lead, didn't you ?

Anyway, i'll figure it out on my own, but any idea about when the update will be ready ? it's a bit game breaking, since many vanilla quests are blocked too (like the thorn's, or some in forlon's hope...)

<Français>

Bon, ça n'avance pas, j'ai trouvé une entrée vers quelque part, mais j'ai pas la bonne clef ^^

T'as fait plus d'une fausse piste, pas vrai ? :D

Bref, je me demmerderai, mais tu aurais une idée de quand sera prête la mise à jour ? ça bousille un peu le jeu, même les quêtes de base sont bloquées (à l'Aiguillon - mal traduit ça tiens - et Forlon's hope)

In Sexout Slavers 3 you will need to explore, to discuss, to read but above all to think. I tried to introduce many false roads, beware of what may seem too easy and do not expect to find maps markers everywhere or yellow arrows on the heads of the characters.

So, the first answer is yes, you win  :P

Second episode is not stable and finished for now, I had a IRL time sink and did'nt advance as I would. Storyboard at 99%, dialogs at 30% in french, bugs correction done but integrated, new quest line at 20%. So as it is a blockbuster I would say when it's done  :D 

I hesitate between patching (but risk to break the mod and time lost on second episode advancement) or splitiing the second episode (there is 2 quest lines in it so I could).

<french on>

Evidemment la première réponse est oui, tu gagnes :P

Le second episode n'est ni stable ni fini, j'ai eu un contretemps et n'ai pas avancé comme prévu. J'hésite entre patché (mais il y un un risque de casser le premier episode et une perte de temps) ou de couper le second épisode en 2, j'ai prévu deux quetes intégrées donc je pourrais peut être.

<off>

As said before there will be no evident indicators but some clues you must compile to reduce the search area, I try to avoid spoils ruining the quest line so the strategy is that if you go directly to point B without getting the clues on point A you can advance but it will be harder :)

If you did read the note near Sunny's marker, it have two indices, the first one guide you to Novac and the second one is consolidated by the Lady Gibson's dialog.

You are in the easy part of the quest :D

Need help, currently stuck and have no idea how to continue

After talking to sunny and finding the note, I can't find the bunker that everyone is talking about, I'm stuck at the "A key, there's nothing to open here!" stage, I went as far to Novac and somehow brought a key from the shopkeeper, am I missing something?

P.S. Would it be possible for someone write a walkthrough?

It seems you missed at leat one thing near the first location, exploring is one of the needs of the mod.

P.S. Would it be possible for someone write a walkthrough?

Yes I could, but it's too early I think, which would be mu interest of doing a lot of work to make quest I hope interesting and destroying it by giving the walkthrough ?

Hi !

You'll hate me :D

So, as far as the dialogs go, things seem to have gotten right.

However, since i started a new playthrough in the meantime, when i came back to goodspring to see doc mitchell... Well, i can't say what happened, and i certainly have nothing to do with it ( :P) ) but powder gangers killed everyone, including the old doc. So it's impossible to start the quest (i didn't get a failure message by the way).

Did you think of an alternative ? Joe Cobbs may not like slavers around and ask to look for them (after all, escaped convicts are fair game to slavers).

Et comme je ne peux ni les rez, ni les faire apparaitre sans qu'ils m'attaquent, pourrais tu me donner l'id de la quete et le stage pour passer aux menottes stp ? =)

Did you think of an alternative ? Joe Cobbs may not like slavers around and ask to look for them (after all, escaped convicts are fair game to slavers).

Et comme je ne peux ni les rez, ni les faire apparaitre sans qu'ils m'attaquent, pourrais tu me donner l'id de la quete et le stage pour passer aux menottes stp ? =)

No, didn't think to an alternative but I will add a quest fail if some Goodspring's people dies.

Mod is done to begin with a new start, trying to follow the main quest of FNV and will try to add a new powerful entity to the Mojave so be careful when killing or befriend anyone at start :P

Just a tip, the more powerful is any entity (Legion, NCR, House, Powerganger, ...) the more they have a RP reason to hate you, you'll have to work with the small groups :D

Non et ça ne serait pas te rendre service, ménages tes arrières :P

I've spent 3 days looking for it and I still can't find it

Can anyone tell me where the bunker near (?) goodsprings is?

I don't know if it is the good place, but there is a bunker near Helios
One

I updated the FAQ on first page to answer to the next question.

So far, I have pick pocketed a fellow for a key, ended up having to fight robobrain.

Bought a key from a fellow, ended up having to fight robobrain.

Was given a key, ended up having to fight robobrain.

I was under the impression that if we had to fight robobrain, something was a-miss. Is that correct or do we end up fighting him no matter how we access the bunker?

You are right, if you have a fight at the entrance you don't have all the elements permitting you to be recognised :)

(There are 2 bugs in this place, one door is misplaced and the robot is too low, you would have to die, but nothing blocking the quest).

I only know these 2 (but the dialog bug) cause I have few return, bad or good, on the mod, even in PM.

Hi, Geneo, what news? :)

Hows it going Strec? Noticed you started work on this new version of slavers so I started playing Fallout again. After all, your fist version was the only reason I kept playing Fallout.

Anyway, I'm back and If your looking for a text corrector, I'm here for you.

Haven't finished the quest yet, but loving it just the same. Keeps us guessing and like zdef93 says, it can make you crazy at times but when you figure out the next part, it sure is satisfying.