so how many bunkers are there in ... ? i found ... am i missing one ? i don't know what to do next can't do stuff with p...

where did you find the ... bunker in ...? Is it the one inside the bunker behind ...? If so, how did you gain entrance?

If you have a non french :-) version take a look at your local pip boy map. Hotel de Nipton

any hint on legion dogtags?, i have 4 (can't remember from where i got them-Nipton bunker and Helios bunker i think) but the last one is a pain.

You missed a bunker or you have not thoroughly searched one of the bunkers.

I need feedback on handwritten notes and mainly on their readability.

Are they, in your opinion, written in too small font, and if so, what resolution do you use?

Do you think I could use a slightly smaller font, and if so, what resolution do you use?

The objective is to use a smaller font to have more text or more precise text on each note. Thank you in advance.

Secondly I will soon make available a closed alpha version because I need to thoroughly test some new things, if you are interested PM me. I remind you that any help is welcome, mainly in the ideas level and consistency of the gameplay but also on all the relevant areas to the development of a mod, here too you can PM me: p

I think if you used a print instead of cursive, you could also get more on the note.

First things first, great mod. I really enjoy playing it. I do have a question though. Do I have to wait for the first slave to be completed training before I can enslave others? I'm going to try to wait and see. But when I tranquilize people, or they're sleeping, I am unable to enslave them. Please help, as I am anxious to advance in this mod...

In regards to the handwritten notes, I find the current size very easy to read.

I still dont get it. For terminal I have note with it, but I find nothink about correct order, I tryed random switch but still no luck

Change thinking method, open your mind. For example, where is it written that there is only one clue per note? :) 

i give up. I am stuck with the switches. Rules= right, up, left, entrance...s=???

sorry for my english, I'm from Germany

You are so close. There is only one more switch after the "entrance".

after the first door is a mine

I kill the robot

the first switch is on the right wall, a piece of the second switch is further front right and a left-

a switch at the terminal and a locked at the door

Rules = second switch right-Switch on the terminal-switch on the left-first switch on the right-Switch to the closed door

at the terminal Secse, but the door remains closed

what am I doing wrong

Okay, i need serious help! im frustrating and going crazy!!!

Spoke to doc mitchell about the note

spoke to sunny smiles about the handcuffs

went to location

got the "fake key" or "created key" whatever it was called off barton thorn

got the note from the little box

went into the little man-hole just upon the cliff

killed the robo-brain

now wtf do i do?? whoever helps me out, will be my savior and my god.

i give up. I am stuck with the switches. Rules= right, up, left, entrance...s=???

sorry for my english, I'm from Germany

You are so close. There is only one more switch after the "entrance".

after the first door is a mine

I kill the robot

the first switch is on the right wall, a piece of the second switch is further front right and a left-

a switch at the terminal and a locked at the door

Rules = second switch right-Switch on the terminal-switch on the left-first switch on the right-Switch to the closed door

at the terminal Secse, but the door remains closed

what am I doing wrong

I have found the error ... the door is open

If there is a robot in the bunker, you did'nt finish the quest correctly permitting you to go here.

There is a bug, I made the robot too low, you may die in his circonstances. 

Argh, so I used up almost all my ammo and got killed 5 times in a row for nothing?

I get that it's supposed to be challenging, but this is virtually impossible, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

I've found the box with the note at GS Source and got the key from Barton Thorn. What do I do next?

If there is a robot in the bunker, you did'nt finish the quest correctly permitting you to go here.

There is a bug, I made the robot too low, you may die in his circonstances. 

Argh, so I used up almost all my ammo and got killed 5 times in a row for nothing?

I get that it's supposed to be challenging, but this is virtually impossible, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

I've found the box with the note at GS Source and got the key from Barton Thorn. What do I do next?

Reading the note may help

So, I'm supposed to go to Novac? I've talked to OLG, found the Novac/Helios bunker and talked to Miel Gibson, but I'm not getting any useful dialogue, he just says he doesn't know anything about locksmithing and tells me to go away.

Is there a hidden speech challenge here or something?

]

EDIT- Okay never mind, turns out there was. But still,

Miel told me to go talk to his mother about his sisters, but talking to OLG shows no new speech option. Is this another hidden speech challenge or is it broken? Or am i just missing something entirely?

Yes, turns out it was another hidden speech challenge. I highly recommend showing that there's a speech challenge there, especially as you've said there are dead ends in this- if I hadn't searched this topic, I wouldn't have realised he had more to say and would have thought it was a dead end.

Ok, so I've finished Pfiffie's sex slave training, but when I approach her, she asks, "Does Master want Sex?" and that's it. I think I've read somewhere that this is where it is supposed to end, and there are no sex actions as of yet, is this true?

Once again, awesome mod. Can't wait for the second installment.

I highly recommend showing that there's a speech challenge there, especially as you've said there are dead ends in this- if I hadn't searched this topic, I wouldn't have realised he had more to say and would have thought it was a dead end.

I realized the mod first for players who love to solve puzzles so I will not introduce a too easy aid system which would spoil. In the reworked version there wil be a help system usaeable only on demand, so everybody can choose :)

If you really read the texts, clues on challenges are here. If a NPC says "My mother also tells tall stupid tales" you may understand that he says "Obviously I do not believe you and you have not convinced me" ;) 

Once again, awesome mod. Can't wait for the second installment.

I'm late on dev, my personal situation is unstable and I can not always spend the time that I want on the subject. My goal is to make a very immersive mod and it takes time.

Sorry if this bothering anyone but I'm thinking about getting this mod. I know the previous is demo version but it is a very awsome mod. However i had to uninstalled it because it is very unstable. The most important function is enslave but it was contantly bugged like never broke and randomly disappear slaves, change gender even.

i don't mind the long and hard quests but in the past i had to do the quests too many times and it became too long because everytime it was bugged i had to start over. Enslaving people is the reason why i get the SS mod but i couldn't explored the whole mod due to bugs from quests and enslave processes. Please someone confirm me that the enslave function is stable and playable. I can't bear the feel that i do the same quests over and over again just to find another error again.

Thank you very much for reading this much and pardon me for my English.