Ok so I can't get the spoiler tag to work so SPOILERS.

Every time I talk to Gibson's son he only tells me to leave and how some day he wants to be part of the legion.

I mind you I'm doing this with a speech of 100.

So any idea what's going on?

i had a bit better conversation with him at 40, now i think i need 50 to be able to make him talk more.

for spoilers use [.spoiler] [./spoiler]

When you want to use the balise for spoiler you must remove the points. The balise must be <spoiler> and </spoiler> but with [ and  ] in place of < > ;)

Concerning Mel, reread what I wrote, all word count, when I say impress and convince

First off I would like to apologize about not getting the whole spoiler thing to work right. I'm very new to posting so new that my first post here was well my first post any where.

So now that that's out of the way can some one just spoiler this part for me I have no idea what to do and have tried everything I can think of and just came up blank.

I'm sure that I will feel very dumb one someone tells me what I needed to do but what can I say you have stumped me my good sir.

So I think I hit a bug or some thing.

Tried talking to Mei at Char Level 40 and with a speech of 40 and still the same problem so I have no idea what to do.

I found the note and even the goodsprings bunker but cant get him to give me a key or anything

where did you find the bunker in goodspring , i've searched everywhere !

Fast travel to goodspring's water source and then look around for a radio and 2 or 3 metal boxes. on the rig above that there should be a small man hole cover behind a rock.

Hello.

I regret (well not really) to make this post to announce very bad news (or very good, we'll see later), that I have decided, for very personal reasons (or not so personal) to perform a redesign of the general gameplay in SexoutSlavers3.

This in-depth changes also affect episode 1 and therefore the next version will be incompatible with your current backups.

But for those who have completed with a lot of frustration, tears and sweat :P  this episode, the good new is that the way to get to the end will not undergo change, and so you will be able to get to goal very quickly since you know the way, solutions and needs.

For others, there is no reason to use the current version as training, the only need will be to start the new version with a clean backup.

Consequently, the rule stating not to give too many clues or at least put them in spoilers remains valid, think of those for whom it is a pleasure to solve the problems themselves, thank you.

N.B.: to be sure of avoiding a number of compatibility issues the names of the .esp and quests will be changed, changing the name of the other elements would trigger unnecessary work in my opinion.

N.B. 2 : any help is welcome, principally if you are able to use graphical tools or if you are interested in translation of dialogs or notes. Please PM me, I'll never answer on this subject in the thread. I'll need too testers in a second step.  

If a NPC or an object from the mod doesn't permit you to advance there may be more than one issue :

• You came to this place by chance, not performing the previous steps (aka you did cheat: p)
  • You missed a test and / or you do not have the capacity to pass this stage ((you may have a hint on what is missing)
  • You missed a step in the exploration and / or clues harvesting (e.g. you miss an object)

I show an example, the first encounter with MG :

1/ He close immediatlly the dialog and and does not care about you ( "I am preparing for the celebration in Novac.") - You missed a first test, he is not interested in speaking whith you. Perhaps you are lacking some speech.

Else he provokes you and ask for combat.

2/ You only have the option to leave, no other choice  - You missed a test and it seems your physical abilities are too low to make him afraid.

3/ The dialog advance but he closed it on next step ("In fact, I hope one day enter the legion. Now let me work") - 

4/ The dialog advance but he closed it on next step ("No, I know nothing about locksmithing. Go test your speech elsewhere, you're wasting my time") - You missed a second test, he is not interested in speaking whith you. Perhaps you are lacking some speech. 

5/ The dialog advance but he closed it on next step ("You should go see my mother, she also likes to tell stories but at least she knows how to do") - You missed another test, he don't thrust you. Perhaps you are lacking some speech. 

6/ You are the best, you did pass all tests!!! But don't close the dialog before the end, you may miss a clue  :D

Hope it will help, good luck.

I have small problem. I found Miel Gipson and got quest to open bunker in Nipton to find Piffie. But I cant find bunker in town or even around town I search everywhere and find nothink. Helios and goodsping was easy find but there I am stuck around 8day. Can somebody tell me location or show? I only find one bunker in hotel but there was only two bandit and nothing else.

I have small problem. I found Miel Gipson and got quest to open bunker in Nipton to find Piffie. But I cant find bunker in town or even around town I search everywhere and find nothink. Helios and goodsping was easy find but there I am stuck around 8day. Can somebody tell me location or show? I only find one bunker in hotel but there was only two bandit and nothing else.

Behind the town hall (the building were the legion soldiers come out) under the water tower.

Behind the town hall (the building were the legion soldiers come out) under the water tower.

TY! After I will have more time I will check it

/Edit I find it thx! Was realy good hided :)

Ok, I'm in the bunker at goodsprings... Now, i really am stuck.

I have entered the computer terminal and entered the right line SECSE (very clever btw), but I have no idea where to go from here? What switches and so on?? Please help.. PLEASE???

You must activate the switches in the correct order, following the same rules you did use for the terminal

any hint on legion dogtags?, i have 4 (can't remember from where i got them-Nipton bunker and Helios bunker i think) but the last one is a pain.

You missed a bunker or you have not thoroughly searched one of the bunkers.

I need feedback on handwritten notes and mainly on their readability.

Are they, in your opinion, written in too small font, and if so, what resolution do you use?

Do you think I could use a slightly smaller font, and if so, what resolution do you use?

The objective is to use a smaller font to have more text or more precise text on each note. Thank you in advance.

Secondly I will soon make available a closed alpha version because I need to thoroughly test some new things, if you are interested PM me. I remind you that any help is welcome, mainly in the ideas level and consistency of the gameplay but also on all the relevant areas to the development of a mod, here too you can PM me: p

any hint on legion dogtags?, i have 4 (can't remember from where i got them-Nipton bunker and Helios bunker i think) but the last one is a pain.

You missed a bunker or you have not thoroughly searched one of the bunkers.

I need feedback on handwritten notes and mainly on their readability.

Are they, in your opinion, written in too small font, and if so, what resolution do you use?

Do you think I could use a slightly smaller font, and if so, what resolution do you use?

The objective is to use a smaller font to have more text or more precise text on each note. Thank you in advance.

Secondly I will soon make available a closed alpha version because I need to thoroughly test some new things, if you are interested PM me. I remind you that any help is welcome, mainly in the ideas level and consistency of the gameplay but also on all the relevant areas to the development of a mod, here too you can PM me: p

i use 1366x768 and any smaller font would be bad.

but some notes have too much free space so you could fitt more text, like 1-2 more lines.

ok, i have:

Nipton Bunker(with still locked 2nd lvl-no kay yet and no idea where to look), helios bunker fully open, and goodsprings bunker with Piffie locked inside. And no idea where to look for last legion tag besides locked Nipton 2nd lvl. So i'm stuck ;(

as for the switches in goodsprings bunker and terminal: Terminal was easy, but switches...i just couldn't understand how they should work and used them randomly untill they opend the door.

Same antidote, just random try.

Omg found another bunker

at Nipton...accidently.

Now more technical problem. Enslaved Piffie keeps apear and disapear when ordered to follow.

Ok, I'm in the bunker at goodsprings... Now, i really am stuck.

I have entered the computer terminal and entered the right line SECSE (very clever btw), but I have no idea where to go from here? What switches and so on?? Please help.. PLEASE???

You must activate the switches in the correct order, following the same rules you did use for the terminal

Very clever. Thanks. Great mod btw.