• 3 weeks later...

So, I'm pretty sure I'm just slightly stupid. And blind. Is there any possibility you could point me to the aforementioned "UUNP Special" mod? I think the real 'special' part is that it taunts me by hiding. I've done searches on both the nexus and here, yielding negative results. Searched manually for an hour or two as well. Would be greatly appreciated if you could point me to the page. Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

yes hello i am having a bit of difficulty. i cant seem to find the breasts under the outfit/body tab in bodyslide. i am positive that i have it in my load order and plugin list but i cant for the life of me figure out why it is missing.
also i have 2 questions: can this be added to PSQ transformation package? and does this work with milk mod economy's small chance of adding a row of breasts when drinking a breast potion?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...