The baka shout

This turns the femaleeventoned fusro doh into a baka line used in this video,

Well I can imagine how it sounds from various other animes, but you should at least write the time down where I can hear a example of it I don't want to watch the whole episode.

Well after scrolling trough I found it at 18:05 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c49ZpYUcYbE#t=1085

Edit: Also after lookin here again why is this in oblivion section? Its a long time since I played oblivion, but I don't remember shouts in oblivion?!?

This turns the femaleeventoned fusro doh into a baka line used in this video,

Well I can imagine how it sounds from various other animes, but you should at least write the time down where I can hear a example of it I don't want to watch the whole episode.

Well after scrolling trough I found it at 18:05 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c49ZpYUcYbE#t=1085

Edit: Also after lookin here again why is this in oblivion section? Its a long time since I played oblivion, but I don't remember shouts in oblivion?!?

oh my bad i was positive i picked the skyrim one

Pre-recorded voice files can be very tricky to use for mods in this day and time (one example is that a modder discontinued development on a follower using Ricky Gervais' voice clips after the celebrity's agency sent cease-and-desist notices -- these agencies see it as "stolen property" and "loss of profits" no matter how much we cut the mustard).

Unless you have a Japanese woman for a lady friend and can do superb voice-overs (or heck, if she happens to be a voice actress who could do things on the side), chances are trying to use these voice clips is like playing Russian roulette against a Texan lawyer (paid by some anime studio) with a DMCA on hand.