6 hours ago, valcon767 said:

ok  you were activating the furo tub correctly, however:

the furo tubs (from ZAZ) do not heal amputations on their own, unless you have another mod (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4346-deadly-traps-and-curses/) in

that makes them do so (i am not sure if it makes all furo tubs do this or just the ones it specifically added, but if i remember right any furo tubs that use the ZAZ default

should also heal amputations).

I already noticed, that I forgot the "deadly traps" and added it. But no change.

Do I have to place "wolfclub" after "deadly traps and curses" (in the load order) or dtac at the bottom?

Is it not working, because I'm already effected and/or standing right beside the tub when installing the mod? (Do I have to leave and re-enter the cave so the game can load the effetct of the tub?)

1 hour ago, Felloutof said:

I already noticed, that I forgot the "deadly traps" and added it. But no change.

Do I have to place "wolfclub" after "deadly traps and curses" (in the load order) or dtac at the bottom?

Is it not working, because I'm already effected and/or standing right beside the tub when installing the mod? (Do I have to leave and re-enter the cave so the game can load the effetct of the tub?)

you can load Deadly Traps and Curses (DTAC) after Wolfclub (so its changes are sure to affect the tub), but if the club uses a standard ZAZ Furo tub it should not matter,

providing you have DTAC after ZAZAnimationPack (this should be already done due to ZAZ being an ESM and the DTAC being a ESP file).

most likely it is because you are right next to the tub.

i would try leaving and re-entering before changing load order.

if leaving and re-entering does not work something you can try, is to go to the cavern added by DTAC (out near Dragon Bridge).

if those work and the one in the club does not work after exiting and re-entering, then it is something that is "baked" into the savegame and the only

fix is to load a savegame made before that tub ever appeared in the game (older save may work or it could take a whole new game for it to work right).

if you are in the position of having to "roll back" to an earlier savegame you can try switching the order of DTAC and Wolfclub to see if that works.

Is the Wolfclub Patch from "Obscure Patches" still valid for the newest Wolfclub Version?

Anybody? 

Also, Realistic Needs and Diseases requires the Skyrim Unofficial Patch.esp... But I have the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition pach...

From what I understand the latter is the newer version of the former... will this break???! 

26 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Is the Wolfclub Patch from "Obscure Patches" still valid for the newest Wolfclub Version?

Anybody? 

Also, Realistic Needs and Diseases requires the Skyrim Unofficial Patch.esp... But I have the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition pach...

From what I understand the latter is the newer version of the former... will this break???! 

You can use the updated RND by Ro84: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75876

Or you could try iNeed: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51473/?

I doubt the obscure patch still applies, since wolfclub had so many changes. You would need to ask @DeepBlueFrog if he had any time reviewing his patch (since he's a very busy person, I doubt it'll be the case). You can explore that question yourself through xEdit or the CK though.

7 minutes ago, bicobus said:

You can use the updated RND by Ro84: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75876

Or you could try iNeed: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51473/?

I doubt the obscure patch still applies, since wolfclub had so many changes. You would need to ask @DeepBlueFrog if he had any time reviewing his patch (since he's a very busy person, I doubt it'll be the case). You can explore that question yourself through xEdit or the CK though.

Oh god... now I feel stupid and lazy that I didnt see the newer version.

Thx :smile:

As for the patch... well. I will leave it until maybe the Wolfclub tells me different, hmm. Not so firm with the modding tools sadly... still busy getting the mods to work in the first place, haha

It's nothing to feel stupid about, perseid9 seemingly retired from modding and unless you know about Ro84's merge (which is a maintenance update, no game mechanic in that version is different from the original) you would assume that RND is dead.

Positive:

- you get the feeling right. It really is a dark and fearsome atmosphere. Its worth the dependencies to achieve that. I m not into cannibalism or stuff like that, but I like how the Player Character has to see his fate and is forced to act to avoid it.

- no freedom. you can really not get out easy and you are forced to "work" inside the club. Skooma and Realistic Needs adding a very nice touch for beeing forced to do so. Without it, the club gets boring after an hour of play, honestly

- Details. So many fine details! Its a mix of disgust and awe when you explore the cave for the first time and in first person. Look down: tits on you. Look up,. tits on the wall! 

Reminds me of Unreal Tournament 2000 where you had a single tit laying on the ground sometimes after "fragging" a female enemy..

Negative:

- jobs are too repetetive and they do not seem to suit the stuff the NPCs are saying.

- too many bugs:

- Furo Tub does not heal

- second punishment is also losing hands. I already lost the hands, the scene fades black and stays there

- yoke is breaking (arms do not align with it anymore after a scene or other disruptions)

- devices/shackles do not show up every second time you load the game. 

- Belly Stretcher is not Bodyslide supported

- NPCs do not align well with furniture (skyrim problem more likely)

- tasks seem to be 75% "get some food", while the rest is mostly whipping. Out of 10 tasks it seems I can only get one sex and/or creature sex task. 

Suggestions:

1. add more player tasks to the already existing ones. Like gangbang, different whipping positions, locked in a furniture for a set time (and hour or 2, fucking machine, chair, pony etc.), more complex tasks that require cooking. Customers forcing player to drink with them (make him drunk, too) and so on.

If possible, make the tasks more suitable to the different NPCs (bone having a higher chance to ask for sex for example or asking a threesome with cunnie).

NPCs adding piercings (should have bodyslide support...) not just telling you that you dont have enough :tongue:

2. add more NPC activities. I like how Bone is constantly fucking in the cage and I think on the other side their is some whipping going on.

But the other NPCs just stand around. They do not even idle (use chairs and such), just do nothing. 

3. enable a crowd standing around a scene when it starts. Be it sex or creature sex behind the fence.

4. sleep/rest should be something you can "buy" from Yoren. after that a scene where you are forced in the cage and locked up would be nice.

5. Milk Mod integration?

6. add an option to serve the barkeeper and yoren or do tasks for them. Like fetching supplies, preparing other slaves, take care of creatures (feed them, whatever).

7. MCM where you can set probability for tasks or even disable them?!

8. since we already have all the dependencies: why not use Devious Devices, too?

Overall, its a nice little mod and is perfect for the described 1-2 hours. Its a nice gem for Simple Slavery to get you back there from time to time and probably has the perfect "length" to be used as a mod for playthroughs (you can get out of it in a certain amount of time...) 

6 minutes ago, bicobus said:

Did you miss this perhaps?

belly.png

As for the amputator, it has some issues. The base esp throws some errors when loaded with xEdit.

I hope @pchs comes back soon .

I ve seen the above, but its for CBBE and I am using UNP :tongue:
I was going to make a CBBE setup for quite some time now, but for the bellystretcher alone... well :smiley:

Or did I understand everything wrong and I can somehow still use CBBE files in bodyslide even for UNP?

Could not test the Tub in the Cavern but the one added by DTAC. They heal but no animation. Whatever, the important part works and "Amputated" adds a proper fix with hotkey.

I have to agree to most of Nymras suggestions. Although my jobs are quite balanced. The most "animal"-tasks are with the wolf, but hey, its Wolfclub. I also have the bug with the furniture and the NPCs (just flying besides them) and my customers are now just standing around and waiting for me to serve them. They have nothing to do.

Although I have no idea what they could do. There isn't much to do in this cavern (in the villages they do woodchopping and so on, but that doesn't fit to this place). Maybe add a room with a big table so they could sit there as they are in a tavern? Maybe make some slaves to bards, so they sing and the audience claps their hands and so on?

Also I thought about a "job" performing a fist fight in the "arena" against other slaves. When I first saw the fence I thought about a fighting place. And fist fights do not kill anyone, so there is no problem with dying, getting hostile, etc.

And is it wanted that the whipping slave dies after a very short time? That guy in the corner literally whips her to death. Pretty cool, but after that he justs sits there (maybe depressed? :smiley:)

I still like the idea of some "hunters" chasing you after a breakout. Like Yoren hires them to get you back. If you steal something in Skyrim, there are some troublemaker coming to you and trying to kill you. If you beat them, there is a note from the one you robbed, that tells the guys to teach you a lesson. Something like that.

I also thought about some lake down there to clean yourself (I use bathing in skyrim). However, it's also fitting, that you stay dirty as hell (and no-one cares).

The only thing that really bothers me is that I can't use the sleeping bags, because there are enemies somewhere. I don't have any red dots on my compass and the message only appears in the area, where the bags are. Right out of the cage everything ist fine.

Funny thing at the end: After I served one of the guys, I completed the quest where I should hep the people of Falkreath. "I know who you are, masked guy!" ;)

Nevertheless, still a great mod. I think thats why we all have things to suggest: We want more! :smiley:

On 31/01/2018 at 9:21 AM, bicobus said:

As for the amputator, it has some issues

Seems to function as intended in Slaverun though. 

I have similar issues. Amputation didn't remove any hands at all. But I have the status saying they are removed. I ran it manually, and the hands vanished. OK.

Then, after the next scene, they were back again, though the status still in place.

I'm guessing the author might be able to help you with why amputator is not working right.

And the yoke didn't work at all, with the first sex animation pulling hands out of it, and they never went back. SD+ tends to suffer from this with yokes too.

Yokes are pretty sketchy in DD (and fully sketchy in zbf), you're probably going to get more animations working with an armbinder.

If you go DD4, whole new set of issues. You could go Zap 8 then, instead of TUFP, which is supposedly dead now, if you believe T.ara.

Errors in TES5edit don't necessarily signify anything. Or may indicate that you're missing a (non master) dependency. I had errors with DCL unless I unpacked every BSA in my LO and made sure I had the "missing" scripts from the DLC - which allegedly DCL doesn't rely on.

I played this mod before, in its old form. I miss the cooking part.

Otherwise, it seems mainly to have partially fixed punishments. But only partially :smile:

Getting the original to start was hell. Mostly you just lay there on the floor. Or if you ever stood up, you failed to walk to the cross and got stuck. Once you enabled controls to fix, turning AI back on didn't seem to restore the package and so you just had to hope it would run right, which it rarely ever did.

So, it's great that is fixed!

However, if you "resist" too many times in the initial whipping scene on the cross, it sticks and they just leave you on the cross, presumably until you die of RND dehydration, but that's a lot of game hours to sit and wait to see if you do. I think the old one also did this.

I added wear and tear for this mini-playthrough, which hits you with some extra penalties, but TBH they don't make much difference when you just have to stand there and spam "Sir?" at the same customer.

I probably need to turn RND up a bit from defaults to put more pressure on.

Also, apropos W&T is better for this than vlkSexLife.

Apropos gives you the damage textures, and speed penalty, which actually matters in this scenario, whereas mana-regen, not so much.

What would make this more interesting is if there were more varied customers, coming and going.

...so it's not always the same ones, so there's something new to see.

Also, customers "kinks" should be recognized more, and acted on. It's in their dialog (and names). But they only act out their kinks on the NPCs.

If your arms are missing, the amputation fetish guy should go crazy for you, and chain fuck you for multiple "customers served" in one big hit.

And so on with the other kinks. If you match their profile, they should have different dialog, and go nuts on you.

On 31/01/2018 at 9:29 AM, Nymra said:

CBBE files in bodyslide even for UNP?

You can. You'll just get some clipping, or if its armor, seams at neck, wrists, feet, etc.

You can also fix up CBBE to match UUNP, or vice versa, in Outfit Studio , and the wiki has tutorials on how to do it.

There probably ought to be a pre-fixed UUNP one up though.

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

No it doesen't. 

Basically, whenever a mod uses another mod, there is a high chance it causes issues.

Dont know if that could be avoided with a bashed patch, but for example in Slaverun Ivanas Arms cannot be fixed for me. Neither through the "questline" nor through amputator heal. They just vanish again. Really annoying, since it breaks so many scenes for Ivana. 

1 hour ago, bicobus said:

Bashed patches are mostly there to merge leveled list and other non-invasive changes. Bashed patches can't magically fix quests or script behavior.

Ok. My bad then. I just started digging into it. From what they said in the tutorial videos I think I got a wrong impression on what the bashed patch can achieve. 

8 hours ago, Nymra said:
18 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

No it doesen't. 

Basically, whenever a mod uses another mod, there is a high chance it causes issues.

Dont know if that could be avoided with a bashed patch, but for example in Slaverun Ivanas Arms cannot be fixed for me. Neither through the "questline" nor through amputator heal. They just vanish again. Really annoying, since it breaks so many scenes for Ivana. 

But it does for me. And it would seem, by the rate of queries appearing on the Slaverun forum relating to broken amputator, it's obviously not a common problem, more like rare, verging on unique might describe the issue better.

What does this mean:

"Basically, whenever a mod uses another mod, there is a high chance it causes issues."

???

If you take out the word "high", it makes some sort of sense, but it's not exactly news.

And it sort of skips past the issue that many mods can only exist because of the other mods they rely on, at a really fundamental level.

Of course, if the mod being used is a broken nightmare that almost never works, then any mod that uses it will get pain for sure.

I can't actually think of a mod that gets any serious use that is that bad though. Even zbf works for most of the people most of the time.

There certainly are buggy broken mods, but no sane modder builds their work on top of them.

It's particular things that always seem to be broken in Skyrim. Trying to lock the player's hands in a certain position, and replace all animations to match, being the most obvious.

But skipping past the exact wording, what is the expectation here? I can only guess what you're getting at.

Are you saying that no mod should any other mods? Or that we should accept bugs are part of the joy of modding?

Or are you saying that you'd like Wolfclub to use less mods?

Because, if it's that, I agree.

Wolfclub's dependency list (and I have all of the deps installed, it makes no difference to furo tubs healing amputations for me) is overly large now.

And some of those dependencies could be considered obscure, poorly tested mods.

And TUFP is basically a blocker going forward, because it's never going to be updated.

I would be more excited about TUFP if Wolfclub were getting major value out of it, but it's not. Installing that massive pack for a couple of items is not worth the trouble.

Wolfclub makes itself niche with its big dependency list. So many dependencies, for a single room mod, with maybe three hours of play in it.

It's ok as a novelty, but I would never run that list in a serious playthrough. Not if I wanted to have stable game.

So that rules out just having Wolfclub in my LO, full-time, as a combat defeat outcome.

Now, maybe Wolfclub is always going to be niche now, because ... going out on a limb here ... cannibalism does not appeal to a lot of people.

That part of the mod was only hinted at, but not really delivered, in the old version. That was more than enough for me.

If Wolfclub's new aim is to be "the" cannibalism mod, I guess it can do whatever, because I'm not interested in that.

Personally, I'd rather see some of the edgier stuff backed out, to get the dependencies back down to things people generally install anyway.
Wolfclub was already plenty dark without graphically detailed consumption of your character.

But those deps... It probably took me far longer to track down the full dependency list and install it than it takes to play through.

Downloading TUFP took me three days because Mega sucks so much, and I knew all along it was a waste because I already have Zaz 8.

But it's mods like amputator and NG, that bring truth to the claim that "when a mod uses another mod, there is a  high chance it causes issues" ... I don't believe for a moment that LOOT actually knows where to sort NG or Amputator, let alone how to sort them against each other. Do they interact at all? Perhaps not. Or perhaps NG makes amputator totally fail... Though it probably doesn't, but we have so little to go on. They're both so little used that Wolfclub is probably the first place they've been put together, and I'm not expecting a rush of new mods using NG any time soon.

This is a dependency list that is probably only going to work properly with meticulous hand sorting and record-by-record merging with TES5Edit, and I am not up for eight hours of work to get a three or four hour play session.

I removed PCEA2 and FNIS Sexy Move, and this seemed to fix Amputator not running properly. Or maybe it was just luck, who knows?

However, now, any event causes player controls to lock, and they cannot be unlocked, not through Wolfclub Debug "unstuck player", nor through the ZAP menu, which usually works, not even if I toggle AI control on and off. So, now completely unplayable. First major event, controls locked. Forever. Game over.

Also, seems that order failure chance is continually resetting itself to zero.

Also, as already mentioned, you cannot sleep, and there is no conversation option to be allowed to sleep. This locks off the Darren escape, because AFAIK, his dialogue won't enable until after you read the note, then sleep. No sleep means Darren has no dialog.

After amputation, you get placed in devices secured by wrists, such as the pole the NPCs chain you to. It looks crazy, with chains floating in the air.

Sad to say, apart from the ability to actually start the mod, this feels even more "alpha" than the old version.

Also, as far as I can tell, the current DL for Namira's Goat is corrupt, does not unrar properly, though perhaps it is only a knife texture that is broken.

I think though, possibly some scripts are missing. Maybe somebody can post a non-broken version of NG to test this?

Also, if you bash patch, and have the NG patch applied in MO, you still need to manually delete the old esp, or else bash merges the patch onto the old esp, which results in even more broken things.

Unless a new version appears, I'm going to declare this a bust. Either it locks controls and jams up, or you can't progress escape except the tunnel (and you have no chance to pickpocket at level 1), you never fail at serving, and punishment is always two hands cut off. It's like I have about twenty hands.

Finally, if you are bad, and they sell you back into SS, what happens if WolfClub is the only mod in SS? I'm guessing you end up back in WC, reset?

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

However, now, any event causes player controls to lock, and they cannot be unlocked, not through Wolfclub Debug "unstuck player", nor through the ZAP menu, which usually works, not even if I toggle AI control on and off. So, now completely unplayable. First major event, controls locked. Forever. Game over.

Captured Dreams "release player control" worked for me. But well, says nothing at all I guess. But Zap and other stuff did not work there for me, too.

I did not have PCEA2 and Sexy Move installed and amputator didnt heal my arms. 

How is it supposed to work anyway? I stay in the Tub for how long exactly? Even the dialogue of the slaver remains with the limbs question. Of course it also stays if I heal manually.

I actually played Wolfclub smoothly apart from that. But I did not explore every last corner of it and I honestly have no idea how the quest line is supposed to be for escape with the note in the cell (was the name Darren? Cant find the guy anways anywhere). Quest progression stays at 50. When I escape through the door with a lockpick it is 600. Feels like I missed a lot of content, but not sure :smiley:

When WC is the only mod in SS you get back there. At least it was like that for me any time.

What does this mean:

"Basically, whenever a mod uses another mod, there is a high chance it causes issues."

???

I just made the experience that whenever a mod takes a feature of another mod it will most likely cause trouble sooner or later. So I started to avoid that wherever possible.

Say, for Slaverun POP or Slaverun Succubus Quest or Slaverun Amputator integration or for Wolfclub the amputator (I just try not to get punished) and so on. 

Of course all mods depend on others, but from my experience the less dependencies you have the better and the less you add additional ones the better, too.

I run isolated MO Profiles for every mod for quite some time now. So their is only one Profile for POP to have fun there. But I dont do Vanilla quests still (got a profile for that with light weight SexLab mods in it like defeat, this has to suffice and is still causing enough trouble sometimes).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.2.2018 at 12:41 AM, Nymra said:

No it doesen't. 

That's just not true. A lot of mods work very well while using other mods. For amputator framework in Slaverun, biggest problems i had was some lag after loading a game, starting with arms/legs then they disappeared after a few seconds. Only once that failed, but reloading again did the trick, so i'd rather expect script lag as a cause than actually bugs in mods.

Try to reduce your running scripts would be my advice.

9 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

That's just not true. A lot of mods work very well while using other mods. For amputator framework in Slaverun, biggest problems i had was some lag after loading a game, starting with arms/legs then they disappeared after a few seconds. Only once that failed, but reloading again did the trick, so i'd rather expect script lag as a cause than actually bugs in mods.

Try to reduce your running scripts would be my advice.

Everybody keeps coming back to script lag, but I have none. Just my GPU gets to its limits with ENB :tongue: But the problem came up long before I started using ENB.

I dont want to attack anybone, but what you say is just not true. Making mods working with each other even when they have compatibility patches or recognize each other in MCM is big pile of work. It starts by adjusting Keybindings (a nightmare itself), continues with events that trigger several mods, events from mods that get interrupted by other mods, even sexlab scenes get interrupted.

The whole Sexlab modding is objectively a big mess because there is no single standard or big framework. Everybody is just making their own framework and their are more redundancies than in a spaceship. 

I know stuff like that is hard to impossible to manage, but it would be just a dream come true to see at least some common rules set by the major modders to make using all this a bit less of a mess. It took me over a year to fully dig into modding my game and I can now make it work and find all problems quite fast. But it still takes time to dig into a new mod, especially when you put it on top of a lot of others.

Wolf Club beeing just a good example: we have furnitures, devices, slaves in furnitures, slaves running through skyrim, but there is no damn reliable way to put a fucking breating body into a furniture correctly aligned... no, Wolf Club needs several extra mod dependencies to spread some corpes here and there and still needs normal NPCs to put in furnitures (and yeah, they do not align correctly, surprise).

I know there are no easy answers to all this (like why are there no sexlab whipping scenes?!) but I just think if all big modders would get together and define some basic rules (like for example put all keybindings in the top tab of the respectives mod MCM menu and so on, this would be... well we probably never see it :smile:

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

Everybody keeps coming back to script lag, but I have none. Just my GPU gets to its limits with ENB :tongue: But the problem came up long before I started using ENB.

How do you know you have no script lag? That would mean you have a different Skyrim engine than papyrus, something i seriously doubt. With this mod and it's hard requirement only script lag is unavoidable, you just won't recognize it in 99.99% because it doesn't matter. We're talking about microseconds here, if you're not a professional in building CPUs you hardly have the tools to even measure it, much less be able to recognize it with your own human senses. 

That these scripts are that vulnerable is a serious flaw within the Skyrim engine, but if you want to have something else, well... you'd have to find a game engine that is better in this respect plus as much avaivable as Skyrim with SKSE.

I dont want to attack anybone, but what you say is just not true. Making mods working with each other even when they have compatibility patches or recognize each other in MCM is big pile of work. It starts by adjusting Keybindings (a nightmare itself), continues with events that trigger several mods, events from mods that get interrupted by other mods, even sexlab scenes get interrupted.

Which is much more likely for mods that do NOT require each other. In case they do, they are made to work with their requirements. That's not necessarily well done, but in case it isn't it's purely the fault of the author of that mod.

The whole Sexlab modding is objectively a big mess because there is no single standard or big framework. Everybody is just making their own framework and their are more redundancies than in a spaceship. 

Sexlab IS a big framework, and kind of standard.

I know stuff like that is hard to impossible to manage, but it would be just a dream come true to see at least some common rules set by the major modders to make using all this a bit less of a mess. It took me over a year to fully dig into modding my game and I can now make it work and find all problems quite fast. But it still takes time to dig into a new mod, especially when you put it on top of a lot of others.

Now i think i get what you mean, it is hard as a user to configurate everything appropiate to work with each other, especially if you install a lot of mods. But by no means that indicates it's technically impossible. The opposite is true, that is how programming works in general. Your hardware wouldn't work, windows would not work if that would be a technically impossible thing, even less any programm that requires windows to run. Skyrim modding is no exception here.

And the reason both windows and Skyrim mods have a lot of dependencies are partly the same: different authors because not even a couple of big teams can do everything, then it requires licences/permissions and stuff. The difference is that Microsoft runs a business and making things easy is their business model, so they pay for those licences and get the permissions. If modders would do the same, they would spend more time with that stuff than they actually put in their mods... which means nothing would be ever done.

Wolf Club beeing just a good example: we have furnitures, devices, slaves in furnitures, slaves running through skyrim, but there is no damn reliable way to put a fucking breating body into a furniture correctly aligned... no, Wolf Club needs several extra mod dependencies to spread some corpes here and there and still needs normal NPCs to put in furnitures (and yeah, they do not align correctly, surprise).

You're free to create all that all on your own and give permission to anybody to use it. It would still be inefficient to include it in every mod instead of using a framework because that means you download &install the same thing for every single mod using it again and again, so you better additionally start paying Ashal for the additional traffic and your users additional hardware... but then your dream might become true.

That the alignments are fucked up once more has nothing to do with any dependencies. It wouldn't work any better if pchs would have done all on his own to prevent any dependencies. I'm not sure if that's a general restriction of the Skyrim engine, other mods seem to do that a bit better at least partly, but it's definitly more work. I'm not willing to do that work for other modders, and i guess it wasn't pchs priority either, so there you are. Feel free to make a patch if you think you're able to make it better. If it is better depends on your capabilities and time and effort you put into this, more than technical restrictions. 

I know there are no easy answers to all this (like why are there no sexlab whipping scenes?!) but I just think if all big modders would get together and define some basic rules (like for example put all keybindings in the top tab of the respectives mod MCM menu and so on, this would be... well we probably never see it :smile:

I think you underestimate how time consuming that would be. If you can't be bothered to go through the MCMs, why should they bother to make it comfortable for you?

There are no sexlab whipping scenes because nobody bothered to make one. Again... feel free to do one.

On 30.1.2018 at 11:29 PM, Nymra said:

I ve seen the above, but its for CBBE and I am using UNP :tongue:
I was going to make a CBBE setup for quite some time now, but for the bellystretcher alone... well :smiley:

Or did I understand everything wrong and I can somehow still use CBBE files in bodyslide even for UNP?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/39587-wolfclub-20171120-alpha/?do=findComment&comment=2067822

someone made it for uunp allready.

one hard mod dependency is not available at the moment i think you should remove hard dependencies.... idk and update the mod as plain and with hard, not all ppl like gore...

• 4 weeks later...