Slaves of Tamriel (Obsolete - Please use theFirstHeretic's version)

Very good start, I love where this is going. I like where this is going, it could be a great DA plug-in, but I think that it should stand on its own and become a framework for enslaved scenarios.

To your questions for testers.

Do you get ores at a proper rate? How hard it is to compete with other slaves?

- Yes, I can easily keep up. I actually quite like the mining system, I wish something like it was implemented in the main game.

Does your character open you mouth wide even before you're gagged?

- No, I had no instance of open mouth until I was gagged.

Are any of the actors gets stuck so stopping a scene before it finishes?

- No, however the guard whipped himself into the corner behind the pony and could not get out (I had to use the console > “moveto player” to fish him out so he could finish whipping me.

Do you see any weird animation alignment during the introduction scene?

- Yes and no, the alignment was fine until I accidentally hit my “E” key while in scene. This caused my character to stand up, but otherwise the scene when smoothly.

(Important) do you see sometimes slaves stop working permanently when they are supposed to during the working hours?

- No.

Other notes: I only received the head brand – no other ownership marks or dirt. I could enable them in slave tats so I know that they work.   

your animations and the concept of your mod are very, very good. Im impressed.

about the mining....

i think it would be great if there is a target how many ores you have to get, set by the guards. Let's say 4 between the breaks. Missing the target means punishment. A little whipping or a ride on the wooden horse...

In the tests my char gets between 2 and 4 gold-ores, so 4 is hard to reach but not impossible. The fear of a punishment will give the player some pressure, and he hast to look that the little recovery-breaks will be as short as possible.

Just my thoughts...

(and sorry for my english)

I've got a small idea for a future slavery path if you're interested, basically enslaving mages.

Of course, I'm interested :) Please share your thoughts, so I, and possibly other modders can get fresh ideas also.

Oh yes finish what you are working on now, I was only saying hopefully once you have the mine forced labor finished. That you will be able to expand upon it. :)

If you can get the mining to be bug free (at least almost), you can keep archive with just that portion uploaded as a modder's resource. I might be interested in this to some extent.

Eventually, I'll make it as modular as possible, so it can be expanded to embrace more themes other than mining. Not sure how much it'll take till I can do that. But that's my current goal, at least.

I use Eat and Sleep for my needs mod.  I like it because it's very unobtrusive with many settings for customization.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13246/?

Thanks, I'll test it later to see if it can integrated easily.

Very good start, I love where this is going. I like where this is going, it could be a great DA plug-in, but I think that it should stand on its own and become a framework for enslaved scenarios.

To your questions for testers.

Do you get ores at a proper rate? How hard it is to compete with other slaves?

- Yes, I can easily keep up. I actually quite like the mining system, I wish something like it was implemented in the main game.

Does your character open you mouth wide even before you're gagged?

- No, I had no instance of open mouth until I was gagged.

Are any of the actors gets stuck so stopping a scene before it finishes?

- No, however the guard whipped himself into the corner behind the pony and could not get out (I had to use the console > “moveto player” to fish him out so he could finish whipping me.

Do you see any weird animation alignment during the introduction scene?

- Yes and no, the alignment was fine until I accidentally hit my “E” key while in scene. This caused my character to stand up, but otherwise the scene when smoothly.

(Important) do you see sometimes slaves stop working permanently when they are supposed to during the working hours?

- No.

Other notes: I only received the head brand – no other ownership marks or dirt. I could enable them in slave tats so I know that they work.   

Thanks for the detailed feedback! It seems I should adjust navmeshes near the wooden device so NPCs won't stuck there again. Quite a few people have reported problems with branding so far, but unfortunately I couldn't find the cause yet.

I suspect it's something to do with those settings which limit number of decals can be rendered at the same time. I'll test it myself soon and post an update if I find anything.

your animations and the concept of your mod are very, very good. Im impressed.

about the mining....

i think it would be great if there is a target how many ores you have to get, set by the guards. Let's say 4 between the breaks. Missing the target means punishment. A little whipping or a ride on the wooden horse...

In the tests my char gets between 2 and 4 gold-ores, so 4 is hard to reach but not impossible. The fear of a punishment will give the player some pressure, and he hast to look that the little recovery-breaks will be as short as possible.

Just my thoughts...

(and sorry for my english)

Glad to know that you enjoyed it. I haven't determined yet about how to handle ores. For now, I'm trying to give rewards or punishments according to the performances of each slaves without setting a predetermined goal.

And I don't think my English is any better than yours :blush:

I've got a small idea for a future slavery path if you're interested, basically enslaving mages.

Of course, I'm interested :) Please share your thoughts, so I, and possibly other modders can get fresh ideas also.

I should probably PM you about it then, to keep the thread clean and such. Plus I still have to make sure everything makes sense and whatnot.

Everything seemed to be going smoothly during my testing last night until the first ore pickup time occurred. Apparently at some point one of the other slaves decided she didn't like me and tossed her chunk of gold into my pile, so I wound up getting killed by the guards (or beaten into unconsciousness and waking up by the smelter if the DAYMOYL blackout was supposed to do that). After that the slaves were just sitting around doing nothing, and the guards were all clustered around the entrance of the mining area. Didn't really get to test it too much, so I don't know if it would have corrected itself or not.  Still, great start on the mod.

Everything seemed to be going smoothly during my testing last night until the first ore pickup time occurred. Apparently at some point one of the other slaves decided she didn't like me and tossed her chunk of gold into my pile, so I wound up getting killed by the guards (or beaten into unconsciousness and waking up by the smelter if the DAYMOYL blackout was supposed to do that). After that the slaves were just sitting around doing nothing, and the guards were all clustered around the entrance of the mining area. Didn't really get to test it too much, so I don't know if it would have corrected itself or not.  Still, great start on the mod.

As mentioned in the description, the current crime faction is just a placeholder, so committing crimes like stealing ores might trigger an arrest event which will break the quest progression.

I think it was a mistake of mine not to disable the crime faction until it's completed, as it has caused such troubles to so many people.

Sorry for the confusion!

Finally, I'm back to work and currently trying to set up development environment using MO.

I just found that the mod has stopped working after I installed it on a clean install. It turns out that I didn't know how to properly create dialogues in CK, and the only reason it seems to work was that I had Fuz Ro D-oh installed in my previous setup.

Without this mod, actors might simply stuck or fail to say intended lines.

I'll fix this issue in the next version. In the meantime, I've updated the description to include it as a temporary requirement until it's properly fixed.

Finally, I'm back to work and currently trying to set up development environment using MO.

I just found that the mod has stopped working after I installed it on a clean install. It turns out that I didn't know how to properly create dialogues in CK, and the only reason it seems to work was that I had Fuz Ro D-oh installed in my previous setup.

I'll fix this issue in the next version. In the meantime, I've updated the description to include it as a temporary requirement until it's properly fixed.

um...why not just make it a permanent requirement? almost all mods that use dialogue require it, so pretty much everyone should have it anyway.

Pretty much every quest mod requires it already. I always have Fuz Ro Doh installed because of that. You can just keep it as a permanent requirement. 

The mod is only 294kb anyway. 

I must say.. Wow! What is implemented so far is pretty damn well done! Can't wait to see more content added! :)

*Edit - Suggestion for a daily event:

Perhaps the guards could have their own living quarters (think of a feast hall) attached to bedrooms where the guards would also drag slaves to have fun with during the late evenings? They could wash up the slave (or make her wash herself) and then have their fun with her while drinking mead and eating. Guards need their fun. ;)

there is wooden horse in cave. but it never used. how about use it? may be when player or other npc slave have orb not enogh, or try to stealing orb, guard send her to wooden horse. and whipping and hold still untill next check time. and is also maybe when riding wooden horse, put some scream, or tormenting sound.  

I already have that planned, but it'll take some time before I can actually implement it because I'm trying to do the hard parts first. The same thing goes with sex scenes as well.

um...why not just make it a permanent requirement? almost all mods that use dialogue require it, so pretty much everyone should have it anyway.

eantime, I've updated the description to include it as a temporary requirement until it's properly fixed.

Pretty much every quest mod requires it already. I always have Fuz Ro Doh installed because of that. You can just keep it as a permanent requirement. 

The mod is only 294kb anyway. 

Yeah... I just thought I can do some extra works to make it a bit more immersive. I've already done generating silence clips and lip files for all dialogues, so now they look much more natural. I only wish that they were the actual voice acted clips, not placeholders :)

I must say.. Wow! What is implemented so far is pretty damn well done! Can't wait to see more content added! :)

Thanks for the compliment :)

*Edit - Suggestion for a daily event:

Perhaps the guards could have their own living quarters (think of a feast hall) attached to bedrooms where the guards would also drag slaves to have fun with during the late evenings? They could wash up the slave (or make her wash herself) and then have their fun with her while drinking mead and eating. Guards need their fun. ;)

Actually, it's something I've been thinking for sometime now. I've already added the living quarter (the same one with the dining room) with beds. And I've following various shower/female masturbate(to simulate washing private part) animations by other authors.

It's definitely something quite doable, so I'm looking forward to try it sometime later.

post-614671-0-95840800-1417936028_thumb.jpg

post-614671-0-52307000-1417936047_thumb.jpg

What actually are your plans concerning punishment if u fail to mine enough ore. Or When u steal something or try to flee?

My premise is that, slaves are given food and water in proportion to their mining performance so in conjunction with other survival mods, it should give the player strong motivation to keep mining in order to survive.

Aside from mining itself, I'm trying to give the player a choice to potentially ignore every orders by guards with proper consequences. Currently, number of such orders like "Follow me" or "Enter the cell" have a conditional package attached to punish the player if not complying the order.

The punishment for not complying such orders are only whippings for now. It's my plan to make each whipping affect the slave's 'spirit' or 'mood' (possibly emulated by magicka), so having low enough state triggers crying or other break down behavior.

Crimes will be dealt with chastisements using ZaZ furnitures mostly. My original plan was to take the player outside to lock her up for till the evening when slaves are called to a platform to be examined how many tally marks they got and receive public punishments/humiliations along with the player if the performance was not satisfactory.

However, I found that it'll take too much effort to implement so, for now, I'm trying to start small with the wooden pony which I've put on the mining cell itself. More ZaZ furnitures, along with occasional rapes will be added as I add more contents later.

Escaping will be dealt with more severity. I haven't yet thought about the details but I suppose we should take care of the balancing first (possibly using leveled actors, etc) before we can think about punishments of a failed attempt.

=======================================================

Status Update

Finally I got back to where I was before I've reinstalled everything using MO.

Finished making a bucket toilet which triggers a peeing animation with proper sound effect (Private Needs integration will follow later).

However, I've met with another road block in implementing the feeding scene. It turns out that there's no way to make the player eat something by scripts. :-/

A possible alternative is to use spells, or variables directly which control the hunger stage in each survival mods. However, none of those mods publish their source codes so it's really hard to guess the internals without them.

EDIT: Just found that iNeeds and RND include their sources in BSA files. Now I'm good to go :)

Guest Long John

What actually are your plans concerning punishment if u fail to mine enough ore. Or When u steal something or try to flee?

My premise is that, slaves are given food and water in proportion to their mining performance so in conjunction with other survival mods, it should give the player strong motivation to keep mining in order to survive.

Aside from mining itself, I'm trying to give the player a choice to potentially ignore every orders by guards with proper consequences. Currently, number of such orders like "Follow me" or "Enter the cell" have a conditional package attached to punish the player if not complying the order.

The punishment for not complying such orders are only whippings for now. It's my plan to make each whipping affect the slave's 'spirit' or 'mood' (possibly emulated by magicka), so having low enough state triggers crying or other break down behavior.

Crimes will be dealt with chastisements using ZaZ furnitures mostly. My original plan was to take the player outside to lock her up for till the evening when slaves are called to a platform to be examined how many tally marks they got and receive public punishments/humiliations along with the player if the performance was not satisfactory.

However, I found that it'll take too much effort to implement so, for now, I'm trying to start small with the wooden pony which I've put on the mining cell itself. More ZaZ furnitures, along with occasional rapes will be added as I add more contents later.

Escaping will be dealt with more severity. I haven't yet thought about the details but I suppose we should take care of the balancing first (possibly using leveled actors, etc) before we can think about punishments of a failed attempt.

=======================================================

Status Update

Finally I got back to where I was before I've reinstalled everything using MO.

Finished making a bucket toilet which triggers a peeing animation with proper sound effect (Private Needs integration will follow later).

However, I've met with another road block in implementing the feeding scene. It turns out that there's no way to make the player eat something by scripts. :-/

A possible alternative is to use spells, or variables directly which control the hunger stage in each survival mods. However, none of those mods publish their source codes so it's really hard to guess the internals without them.

EDIT: Just found that iNeeds and RND include their sources in BSA files. Now I'm good to go :)

Another alternative could be to add a food and/or drink consumable to the player inventory. Then immediately (or after a short delay) equip it which uses it. Would trigger eating or drinking animation as well as affect the survival mods realistic needs variable states.

Another alternative could be to add a food and/or drink consumable to the player inventory. Then immediately (or after a short delay) equip it which uses it. Would trigger eating or drinking animation as well as affect the survival mods realistic needs variable states.

Thanks for the suggestion. But I've already tried to equip or activate food items, but neither of them worked for me. Maybe I was doing something wrong.

However, I'm actually trying to prevent default animations from playing because slaves are supposed to eat from a trough while their hands are bound, so suddenly standing up and eating with their hands would break the immersion.

Another problem would be how to handle drinks, because there's few non-alchohol drinks (potion items) in vanilla skyrim. If we're going to use such custom items like watersacks, or water bottles which are provided by survival mods, it would mean we'll need to do the integration anyway, so I'm afraid there's not many choices available for me.

As far as i see u are planning to make slaves eat from a trough (sorry if thats the wrong word), i thought of something like letting the slaves that met theyr mining requirements eat first, then let the guards piss or cum in that trough (really unsure bout it) and then let the slaves eat that were to slow or lazy mining. If it was the player he could obv. refuse doing such a disgusting thing but taking a penalty on stamina regeneration because of the lack of food.

As far as i see u are planning to make slaves eat from a trough (sorry if thats the wrong word), i thought of something like letting the slaves that met theyr mining requirements eat first, then let the guards piss or cum in that trough (really unsure bout it) and then let the slaves eat that were to slow or lazy mining. If it was the player he could obv. refuse doing such a disgusting thing but taking a penalty on stamina regeneration because of the lack of food.

Wow... I haven't thought about it before, but I like the idea a lot. I suppose we can let survival mods to handle the penalty, and maybe make such 'dirty' food to be treated as spoiled so incurring appropriate penalties.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to implement it, but I'll try to revisit this idea soon as I can. Thanks much! :)

Wow... I haven't thought about it before, but I like the idea a lot. I suppose we can let survival mods to handle the penalty, and maybe make such 'dirty' food to be treated as spoiled so incurring appropriate penalties.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to implement it, but I'll try to revisit this idea soon as I can. Thanks much! :)

gross. but if you do this and penalties are incurred (those penalties in RND would be diseases, which would be fitting), there should be a way to heal the diseases or the player could enter a downward spiral she might not be able to recover from. loss of stamina would make it that much harder to keep up the next time.

edit: although i guess that would encourage other means to get their quota, like stealing from others. 

gross. but if you do this and penalties are incurred (those penalties in RND would be diseases, which would be fitting), there should be a way to heal the diseases or the player could enter a downward spiral she might not be able to recover from. loss of stamina would make it that much harder to keep up the next time.

edit: although i guess that would encourage other means to get their quota, like stealing from others. 

It seems like a sensible concern to me. I expect to spend much time for balancing after we've finished adding enough contents for a beta release.

Have you considered other forms of slavery than in a mine?

Something like jfraser's Simple Slavery (and self-plug for ideas )

Specifically for this mod, I'm thinking of something like a soft requirement for Soulgem Oven... and if you have it, then the mages at Ilinalta's Deep use you as a producer to feed Malyn Varen...

Thanks for the suggestion. As it's intended to be an umbrella mod, I'm willing to extend this mod to include other forms of slavery. But It will take quite some time before I can think about actually expanding the mod.

My current plan is to :

1. Finish the mining content as a complete standalone mod.
  2. Split the mining specific content into a separate addon.
  3. Generalize the remaining half as much as possible (possibly in cooperation with other modders).
  4. Add more contents as addons to the generic mod.

In the meanwhile, I'm also anticipating to see the new version of jfraser's Simple Slavery. And as mentioned in the thread, he plans to make an option to integrate his work with mine. So, I hope our mods can complement each other very nicely once they're finished.

Guest Long John

@Slaves of Tamriel - Sanguine Debauchery 3.0 is now released!! Checkout its API.

In addition SexLab Dialogues (a modders resource) is now released.

Could help with common dialogue plus if you come up with some additional common dialogue not already present then you could send it to skyrimll or follow the usual github submissions procedure (relevant for the project).

@Slaves of Tamriel - Sanguine Debauchery 3.0 is now released!! Checkout its API.

In addition SexLab Dialogues (a modders resource) is now released.

Could help with common dialogue plus if you come up with some additional common dialogue not already present then you could send it to skyrimll or follow the usual github submissions procedure (relevant for the project).

Thanks for the head up. Actually, I had exactly such possibilities in mind when I said 'possibly in cooperation with other modders'.

I'm much interested in having a common dialogue/slavery frameworks, and will try to contribute to it when I'll be able.

I just decided I better finish my own mod in reasonable degree first, than generalize some of those contents to contribute them to the common framework later.

The reason is that, due to the nature of my mod, the common API and the dialogue at this stage won't help me much, while the contents I'd like to contribute to the framework (packages, magic effects, APIs, etc) are mostly in WIP stage, so still too premature to be used outside my mod.

So I decided to wait till my mod matures enough and I'll be confident enough about what can be generalized and how, I'll try to rewrite this mod using the common framework and contribute what I can to the development of it.

Status Update

Finally, I was able to integrate it with iNeed successfully. I suppose integrating with RND will be more or less similar, so hopefully it won't take too much time.

Now, we have a trough furniture which can be filled with foods(up to four items - a potato, a tomato, a carrot, and a cabbage for now) by a script. It'll be filled in proportion to the mining performance of each slaves.

When used, a proper animation with sound will be played, and food items will disappear one by one, as each of them gives satiation value about 30% of a 'full meal' defined by each survival mods.

Unfortunately, I have met with another roadblock, which is to make slaves use the trough while they're in a kneel down position. It seems playing a cyclic animation prevents an actor from transitioning into a furniture entering animation. I hate to see them suddenly spring up at the start and end of their feeding.

So, I'm afraid it'll take a bit longer than I expected but as one of the biggest hurdle has been cleared, I think I'll be able to start writing the actual feeding scene with the new furniture soon.

Status Update

Finally, I was able to integrate it with iNeed successfully. I suppose integrating with RND will be more or less similar, so hopefully it won't take too much time.

This is what I was hoping for.

While iNeed is a great mod, RND just has elements favored by several players with multiply survival mods - including myself. I just recently tested iNeed again and ran straight back to Realistic Needs and Diseases.

Thank you for supporting us RND relics. :D