My favourite mods are those that add to the immersion of the world. You say you wanted to keep it simple but the idea of the lairs really struck a chord when it comes to that immersion. Having them spread around Skyrim would really open up so many ideas for quests, So I'll reiterate my thanks, it's a wonderful addition to the world.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey badsector,

For some reason I've got a gap in the terrain at the lair near Whiterun if you turn right leaving the lair. My followers don't even find a path down anymore. Maybe you could check it out as I'm well aware the problem can be on my side.

edit: it's as if the slope going down has moved away from the hill side a bit.

Followed your advice and created a new game to start clean. Everything is fine now.

Nice :P yeah a clean save would have been my next idea.

Anyway thanks for the reply and happy holydays.

Thanks, same for you too guys.

Wow, I missed your 3.0 update last week... Looking forward to checking out the new cave!

Let me know how did you like it :P the 3rd one is my favorite. I hope the low ceiling doesn't bother anyone, my Beastess is around 2.3meters high and the camera is fine even in 3rd person.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently I use Grunt the bear and tame beasts. I also have hentai creatures but I haven't tried them as of yet.

Tested it, I had no issues with Grunt (apart from initiating sex XD ), but no jumping around whatsoever.

post-41447-0-62295200-1421437914_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-18173700-1421437917_thumb.jpg