Guest Momber

Hi Vivi.

When I looked at your screenshots I couldn't help but be amazed by your ice caves. The textures are beautiful and what's more, they blend together almost seamlessly (like floor to walls and so on). Would you be so kind as to name the source of these textures?

You mention Hectrol and Vivid but neither of those mods actually contain ice textures.

TIA!

hehe there is nothing wrong with that but it would not be a beastess for me anymore , would be a ... "beastman" ? cool.gif

Careful with the gender binary, you may never know who you gonna offend ^^

The hair is from SGhair pack called SGraon36, cant remember where I got the feathers, I think originally it was called harvest feathers or something like that. I made the tattoos myself using shaman drums as an example.

no no I won't start that discussion :blush:

thanks for the info ! I always used apachi but I need to have a look as SG hairs ....

you mind sharing your tatoos with all of us here on LL ? maybe as files for slavetats ?

p.s. just have seen that from your profile page there is a link to quite an impressive gallery on imgur, wow, my chars never look that good

Hi Vivi.

When I looked at your screenshots I couldn't help but be amazed by your ice caves. The textures are beautiful and what's more, they blend together almost seamlessly (like floor to walls and so on). Would you be so kind as to name the source of these textures?

You mention Hectrol and Vivid but neither of those mods actually contain ice textures.

TIA!

That would be this one I beleive. You are right I should have add this to the recommended mods too ^^

It has tons of different options I cant recall which one I used.

you mind sharing your tatoos with all of us here on LL ? maybe as files for slavetats ?

The tattoos are private I am afraid but you can find way better tattoo mods around, judging from the characters I see in the show your counterpart thread ^^

p.s. just have seen that from your profile page there is a link to quite an impressive gallery on imgur, wow, my chars never look that good

Thanks :3 the living ones are boring, just copy pastes, but I did spend tons of hours making my undeads.

Guest Momber

Hi Vivi.

TIA!

That would be this one I beleive.

Vivi, thanks for your reply.

But I beg to differ... I have Real Ice installed (it's great, too) but it only has the glacierslabs, read: no cavewalls, nor cavefloor textures.

Vivi, thanks for your reply.

But I beg to differ... I have Real Ice installed (it's great, too) but it only has the glacierslabs, read: no cavewalls, nor cavefloor textures.

I doublechecked and you are right, but thats the only ice related mod I have installed. Found no ice textures in my dungeons folder and nothing in my bsas either. Seems those are just the vanilla textures. Maybe my ENB makes them look like that.

Guest Momber

Okay, thanks so much for your time and effort in looking.

Seems I have a metric ton of textures, meshes, fixes for meshes, parallax, fixes for parallax etc etc etc installed... only to be beaten by Vanilla textures!

That smarts, I tell ya. That smarts.

lol

Guest Momber

Oh yes, that doesnt look very good confused.gif

Right. But I totally failed trying to make it pretty. I disabled all texture mods one by one, right down to Vanilla. Different but still bad.

I guess Hob's Fall Cave (and a few others) will always look like a dog's breakfast - at least until some uber-modder goes ahead and worldspace-edits the heck out of it.

btw, I apologize for hijacking your thread but it's pretty rare to meet someone who is both knowledgeable and passionate about caves ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,just wanted to say that there is compability problem with mod Undeath. Cave in Falkreath hold are below the shack(was added by undeath).

Thanks, this was mentioned 4 posts above tho ^^

Hi,just wanted to say that there is compability problem with mod Undeath. Cave in Falkreath hold are below the shack(was added by undeath).

Thanks, this was mentioned 4 posts above tho ^^

Yeah,my fault. Sorry for disturbing.

• 4 weeks later...

HI Vivi, Just felt that I would give you a thumbs up on the Beastess lairs . I'm using 4.0 for a while now and bajillion other mods and I haven't found any conflicts so far. very happy with the aesthestic's < (is that correct lol) of the mod.  P.s. I think that you are fantastic ! Now here's a question and I apologize if I missed the in the thread somewhere,. anyway your character creation is astounding! Are you planning to or willing to compile them to a follower or even preset mod ? My life in skyrim would be complete 8) just throwing that out there, Thanks Hid

HI Vivi, Just felt that I would give you a thumbs up on the Beastess lairs . I'm using 4.0 for a while now and bajillion other mods and I haven't found any conflicts so far. very happy with the aesthestic's < (is that correct lol) of the mod.  P.s. I think that you are fantastic ! Now here's a question and I apologize if I missed the in the thread somewhere,. anyway your character creation is astounding! Are you planning to or willing to compile them to a follower or even preset mod ? My life in skyrim would be complete 8) just throwing that out there, Thanks Hid

Thanks ^^ It's a very simple mod. Nothing special really. I only know of Undeath, Enhanced Landscapes and a random house mod (I can't recall what) that actually conflicts tongue.png

Lol why am I fantastic? XD

Well I can only tell you the usual on the follower question. Sorry, but I am not dealing with followers, I think Skyrim has more than enough follower mods already.

DAMN Nice mod! What is your ENB ? its so good!

Really? It's oldschool Somber 3 with it's default preset ^^ but the look of the caves alot more dependant on your texture replacers than your ENB I'd say tongue.png