BWitch 0.6.0 [28 August 2018]

Hi well didnt have time to reinstall Bwitch when defeat stopped working again...so Bwitch is not the problem (Yay !)

To get it in a working state after loading my game, i had to reconfigure in the mcm and then it work until i load the game once more.

Here is my papyrus i see a lot of defeat in it but i dont get it.  It's like it doesnt load... 

I am using MO2

Thank you for the help

Papyrus.0.log

On 6/18/2019 at 11:51 AM, tuxagent7 said:

I see a lot of "Cannot open store for class ..., missing file?" errors, which indicate the game is not able to load script files it's looking for.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Papyrus_Runtime_Errors#.22Cannot_open_store_for_class_X.2C_missing_file.3F.22

Have you checked that you:

1. Launch Skyrim via MO, not from Steam or any other way?
  2. Have necessary mods (e.g. FNIS) ticked in MO?
  3. Tried creating a new game to see if the problem is a bunch of stale scripts baked into your savegame?

If these fail, you may need to reinstall the mods where it's complaining about missing files.

Thanks for the help

1. Did launch from mo

2. Yup

3. Yup

it's weird it install fine and then when i quit and load to play, it breaks and thoses lines appears in papyrus log, it works a little while then it doesnt work anymore.  Sometimes i can reconfigure from defeat mcm and sometimes it doesnt do anything

i reinstalled today the mods and still do the same thing....

i dont get it

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...