BWitch 0.6.0 [28 August 2018]

Yes, I assigned spells to the F1 and the F2 Key via SkyUI. ...

No, not F1... keys. The 1...8 keys above your QWERTY row.

To use the 1-8 hotkeys:

• Favourite some spells in your spell list (hit F while highlighting them).
  • Exit out of all menus.
  • Hit Q to open up your favourites menu.
  • Hit one of the number keys while higllighting a spell to assign it to that key.
  • You can now switch to that spell by hitting the assigned key.

Yes, I assigned spells to the F1 and the F2 Key via SkyUI. ...

No, not F1... keys. The 1...8 keys above your QWERTY row.

To use the 1-8 hotkeys:

• Favourite some spells in your spell list (hit F while highlighting them).
  • Exit out of all menus.
  • Hit Q to open up your favourites menu.
  • Hit one of the number keys while higllighting a spell to assign it to that key.
  • You can now switch to that spell by hitting the assigned key.

Found the time for some more testing. I didn't even know it was possible, to bind spells/weapons to keys like this (I always used a the more complicated way to bind them to the F-keys). Hard to believe I wasn't aware of that with 460 hours played.^^

It works now and it was entirely my fault that it didn't work before. Thanks for your help. I will immediately start to use your mod now. :D

EDIT: Casting is possible for me, when hitting the right mouse button. The left one (as in the decription "Bound Casting") does nothing for me, even though it's my primary attack button. You may want to adjust the description here. ;)

It works now and it was entirely my fault that it didn't work before. Thanks for your help. I will immediately start to use your mod now. :D

Good to hear you got it working.

EDIT: Casting is possible for me, when hitting the right mouse button. The left one (as in the decription "Bound Casting") does nothing for me, even though it's my primary attack button. You may want to adjust the description here. ;)

By default, Skyrim maps your left hand to the right mouse button. So unless you fix it, the left attack key is the right mouse button.

To be honest, Detect Life is kind of redundant compared to Aura Whisper. It's only real use is in cities as guards don't like shouts.

You could do something like Aura Whisper only 1/3 the range of the shout (150 exterior, 100 interior).

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone happen to know a hotkey mod that is compatible with this?

I know it has to be used with the standard 1-8 hotkeys, but I'd like to have additional hotkeys available for other purposes (weapons etc.) and the "More Hotkeys Please" mod seems to block the bound casting even if the 8-key is only used as a vanilla hotkey bound to the favorited spell.

• 4 months later...

I found this mod through anothers thread.. and I have to say Thank You. It worked with no problem. Now my games don't grind to a halt should I be cursed into some gear. Now i can fight back! Thank you for this.

Yup. Even though buggy (in high script lag setups), this mod is a godsend in any kind of devious setup. Granted, not ideal (for the PC), and possibly too strong sometimes, but this is practically a must in the more punishing DCL setups.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest smellbo

Ah I love this mod! It makes normal gameplay with devices actually plausible, and gives more of an edge the more daring you are with the number of devices you wear.

Many thanks for the continued updates  :heart:

• 4 months later...

Am I missing a setting or something, because nothing I do makes this mod work with the current version of Sexlab (which integrated the Armbinder combat mod into it). I've done the appropriate pre-requisite steps, even unlocked one of the power-ups, but I can't cast a single spell. did the new update break it? Did I miss something stupid?

With the 3.0 beta of Devious Devices Integration (with armbinder combat), you need to re-bind the casting key in the MCM because armbinder combat takes over the default (left attack) key.

You may also want to change the shout key, because armbinder combat lets you shout normally without using this mod's shout emulation.

With the 3.0 beta of Devious Devices Integration (with armbinder combat), you need to re-bind the casting key in the MCM because armbinder combat takes over the default (left attack) key.

You may also want to change the shout key, because armbinder combat lets you shout normally without using this mod's shout emulation.

Okay, i found my problem. I was using the hotkeys wrong to set it up. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

A small update today.

• Bound shouting gets out of the way of DD v3's bound combat. I considered removing bound shouting altogether, but it's still useful when you're using ZaZ wrist bindings.
  • Tentacle blessing buffed to be less useless. One day duration didn't leave you much time to run around Skyrim.

Remember, if you want to use this with DD v3, you need to change the default key bindings.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

In light of developments in DD and other mods (armbinder combat, bondage mittens, moar bondage buffs), I finally got around to updating this. Rather than try to keep up with new devices, I've removed conditions on when you can use the casting system. Also removed most of the buffs; my active effects page was getting out of hand.