{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Leito just released his 3 new animations lol. Just as you release yours xD

Welp! They were on their way. If all is well with updating to 2.0c, I can test updating to 2.0d with these. ^^

Leito release 4 new aminations,as always he awesome,thanks a lots rydin for the next update

Version 2.0d BETA is up!

• added four leito animations (female solo, missionary, missionary variant, spooning)
  • updated one zynisch animation (standing)

There are no changes to 1.5a, This will become discontinued in the future and removed as a possible download.

So, as I updated to 2.0c, Leito release his new animations. So I figured I'd get them added quickly. I've done some testing and once again it should just be a case of installing the new file without requiring a clean save. I have also added Zynisch's fixed Standing aniamtion and amended the scripts to reflect it. As before, if anything liek tags are incorrect, please let me know. If you feel a tag list posted in the support thread would help, I can do that to help people keep track and make suggestions.

I have considered renaming the MCM menu from "Non SL Animations" to "NSAP" to help keep the mod tidy. This may require a clean save with uninstall/reinstall process in the future but shouldn't cause isses if not updated. I have done testing with no issues. This hasn;t been implimented as yet and is just a possible future amendment.

Still need a logo. Suggestions?

That's it for now. ^^

The newer animations in particular bring to the fore the inadequacy of the current keyword system used to get animations by tag(s). The first stage might pertain to a certain keyword while the remaining 4+ stages might have nothing at all to do with that keyword. Are there any discussions anywhere about refining/replacing the keyword system?

Updated from 2.0b to d no problem. The only issue I am having is the two new leito missionary positions are applying the oral cum shader and not the vaginal one.

I just tested it in my game. Vaginal cum happens for me. Mines shows a little spot on the neck, but nothing on the face and loads on the vagina. I also check the script and the correct properties are set. Try reseting the options in SexLab again.

Updated from 2.0b to d no problem. The only issue I am having is the two new leito missionary positions are applying the oral cum shader and not the vaginal one.

I just tested it in my game. Vaginal cum happens for me. Mines shows a little spot on the neck, but nothing on the face and loads on the vagina. I also check the script and the correct properties are set. Try reseting the options in SexLab again.

Rydin,i fucking love you!..i don't know what i do with out you.

Thank for the great work Rydin !  All animations work for me. Only problem i have to report is that i have 2 leitos misonary and one of them is playing "leito standing". Keep up the great work.

Okay, I see that. Bad numbering on my part. Patch incoming...

EDIT: Fixed.

Version 2.0d BETA is up!

• added four leito animations (female solo, missionary, missionary variant, spooning)
  • updated one zynisch animation (standing)

There are no changes to 1.5a, This will become discontinued in the future and removed as a possible download.

So, as I updated to 2.0c, Leito release his new animations. So I figured I'd get them added quickly. I've done some testing and once again it should just be a case of installing the new file without requiring a clean save. I have also added Zynisch's fixed Standing aniamtion and amended the scripts to reflect it. As before, if anything liek tags are incorrect, please let me know. If you feel a tag list posted in the support thread would help, I can do that to help people keep track and make suggestions.

I have considered renaming the MCM menu from "Non SL Animations" to "NSAP" to help keep the mod tidy. This may require a clean save with uninstall/reinstall process in the future but shouldn't cause isses if not updated. I have done testing with no issues. This hasn;t been implimented as yet and is just a possible future amendment.

Still need a logo. Suggestions?

That's it for now. ^^

Kinda like the idea of the logo being like the other SL mod logos in that black and white skyrim art style, but like of one of the animations from the mod itself. Potentially which happens to be the "fan favorite"? Would be a cool idea I think. Also, more Leito animations. Like those ones the most personally. Its getting to the point where I've turned off most of the normal SL animations and only use these haha.

I am one short of hitting the animation limit before upgrading to 2.0d (which if i read right adds 4) can someone point me to a tutorial\read me on how to remove some of the standard SexLab ones. I feel that some of those are inferior to the ones contained in NSAP. In my case I would prefer to do without the AP animations.

----------------

on a side note I found a very minor issue with one of the animations. I did not catch the name but i grabbed some screens to help describe it. It is the animation where one actor lays on a stone and greenish bench and the other two actors give a boobjob and a buttjob (? not sure how to refer to that last one). well anyway after the animation ended the actor who was laying on the bench had the bench attached to her feet. It had no collision so it did not impede her movement at all and it resolved itself after the actor sandboxed and went and sat down on a chair.

----------------

Also don't remember if i said this but I love this mod. thank you for all the hard work bringing us these animations in an easy to use method.

post-227966-0-28318700-1421016597_thumb.png

post-227966-0-23150400-1421016613_thumb.png

Suggestion for a logo.

Not sure how easy it would be.

Have the logo just be NSAP.

but modify each letter to be an actor.

have no idea about the N and S but the A could have a strap on that is about to penetrate the P's rear. after all the rounded part of the P looks somewhat like breasts. so it could be a lady with her back to the A. now that i think about it the S could be a kneeling woman who is pleasuring A. Still no idea on the N.

on a side note I found a very minor issue with one of the animations. I did not catch the name but i grabbed some screens to help describe it. It is the animation where one actor lays on a stone and greenish bench and the other two actors give a boobjob and a buttjob (? not sure how to refer to that last one). well anyway after the animation ended the actor who was laying on the bench had the bench attached to her feet. It had no collision so it did not impede her movement at all and it resolved itself after the actor sandboxed and went and sat down on a chair.

The support post answers this. Please be sure to take a moment and check it out in the future. ^^ But glad you are enjoying the mod. Remember to thank the animators!

FAULT: Furniture is stuck to the actor/character at the end of an animation which features furniture.

This issue (I believe) is not down to NSAP itself as I have seen it happen in ZAP. The issue either lies in the coding that has not been discovered (or needs to be input into things like ZAP or NSAP), coding that may be in SexLab Framework or even FNIS itself! I am not expert so please do not go pointing blame at the SexLab Framework or FNIS as this is jsut a theory and I have no firm evidence or enough experience to say these are true.

The current suggestion I can make to animators is that they should make their final animation furniture free (ie, stage 1-5 with furniture and stage 6 without). I have tested this on the Zaz OTK Spanking animation in NSAP by adding a final animation which works. But this would be down to the animator's decision.

For users, I would suggest that if you don't like seeing the furniture stuck then simply don't play these animations for the time being till a fix or work around is found.

This is a known issue but at this time it doesn't look to be linked to NSAP directly. The only way to avoid it really is not to play the animation. The furniture becomes unstuck generally when a new animation is called.

Kinda like the idea of the logo being like the other SL mod logos in that black and white skyrim art style, but like of one of the animations from the mod itself. Potentially which happens to be the "fan favorite"? Would be a cool idea I think. Also, more Leito animations. Like those ones the most personally. Its getting to the point where I've turned off most of the normal SL animations and only use these haha.

I like them too! How they do it, no idea. XD

Suggestion for a logo.

Not sure how easy it would be.

Have the logo just be NSAP.

but modify each letter to be an actor.

have no idea about the N and S but the A could have a strap on that is about to penetrate the P's rear. after all the rounded part of the P looks somewhat like breasts. so it could be a lady with her back to the A. now that i think about it the S could be a kneeling woman who is pleasuring A. Still no idea on the N.

Hmmm... sounds interesting, though I am no animator yet so It would be a bit tough for me.

The support post answers this. Please be sure to take a moment and check it out in the future. ^^ But glad you are enjoying the mod. Remember to thank the animators!

Oh yep sorry, I missed that.

Hmmm... sounds interesting, though I am no animator yet so It would be a bit tough for me.

I went ahead and made an example with what i could find online.

I should point out you cannot actually use these as I did not pay for the actual image.

I just right clicked viewed image and then saved to desktop then edited it to match my logo idea. Its also just poses and not erotic images (could not find any)

Here is the link if someone wants to pay the $10 for the image so that it can actually be used.

Actual owner is CIDEPIX - http://graphicriver.net/item/girls-alphabet-silhouette/57072

And to prevent any problems I am not sharing the actual images I made.

I am sharing a screen shot of them that I crappily watermarked to prevent the actual use of them.

you can still see my idea.

Also If someone does buy them I can easily edit the actual image so that it can be used (in case the buyer lacks the knowledge\skill to do so).

image shows two versions a black and a white. the white one would be the one to be used so that it can have a proper alpha transparency over the MCM black background

post-227966-0-27192700-1421021118_thumb.png

Furniture is stuck to the actor/character at the end of an animation:

To avoid this issue, you should press spacebar to skip to the final stage (usually stage 4 or 5) then press o to call the next animation. At the next animation, the furniture will disappear. I hope this temporary solution will help you guys.

Furniture is stuck to the actor/character at the end of an animation:

To avoid this issue, you should press spacebar to skip to the final stage (usually stage 4 or 5) then press o to call the next animation. At the next animation, the furniture will disappear. I hope this temporary solution will help you guys.

for the issue with pictures i posted this did not help as during the stage after the butt job the characters progressed to an animation that didn't use the furniture. furniture was still present so i pressed O to switch to a new animation and it never went away until after the scene was over and the actor sandboxed to go sit on a chair. I actually pressed O a few times so one of the final animations was either two kissing and a blowjob or a two person blowjob.

It's recommended to stay away from furniture animations for the time being if your going to be trying to use them a lot. The only one that will work well is Zaz OTK Spanking as the final scene has no furniture, meaning that it will end with not stuff furniture. Until a more pernament solution is found to unstick them automatically I'm afraid you'll have to either have to make do or not use them at this time.

I don't personally have an issue with the furniture I just wanted to point out the issue, because im an idiot and didn't see the support thread.

If i have to deal with a person walking around with a chair\bench\{insert random furniture} for the sake of some amazing sexy times then so be it.

for the issue with pictures i posted this did not help as during the stage after the butt job the characters progressed to an animation that didn't use the furniture. furniture was still present so i pressed O to switch to a new animation and it never went away until after the scene was over and the actor sandboxed to go sit on a chair. I actually pressed O a few times so one of the final animations was either two kissing and a blowjob or a two person blowjob.

Regarding the furniture (for me it's always the 'sitting on the edge of the bed while she kneels and gives you a BJ' animation) getting stuck on your character, I use a sloppy workaround:

1. Hit the ] key.

2. Your character will stand for a few seconds so you can reposition him/her.

3. Click the 'jump' button (spacebar on the keyboard).

4. Furniture gone.

Anyway, I only came by to say thanks for getting this out today. I was really excited to get my hands on the new Leito animations! Great job turning this around so quickly! Now I'm off to try them out!