{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

So I have NSAP installed and the MCM menu is working fine, I can see all the animations, buuut I can't seem to run any of them. With 2.0a they worked fine for me but now with 2.0b I can't start any. Yes, I have followed the install instructions and ran FNIS. But I disabled all SexLab animations and enabled all NSAP animations and tried initiated sex through dialogue and with the matchmaker spells and the animations don't begin. The SexLab animations still work fine. Can someone help me??

Edit: Nevermind! I got it now! I just had to hit reset animation registry one last time. Thanks anyways!

Heavy misalignment spoils the fun from these animations. i dont talk about 10cm like arrok or zyn animations, i talk about 60-90cm misalignments. especially in the last step of the Animation.

female dildo comes not in the beginning but in the end of the animations.

now dont come with run finis and such things. this is a serious attitude that cannot be repaired outside the mod.

[...] now dont come with run finis and such things. this is a serious attitude that cannot be repaired outside the mod.

[...]

TESTING

As I learn and grow, I make mistakes or miss things. So to help me get it right, I need as much feedback as possible. Please leave feedback if any:

• animations are more than 10 points out on the alignment.

• strap-ons which should be showing aren't,

• scenes featuring blowjbos the mouth of the character giving isn't open or is making moaning sounds.

[...]

Nobody is gonna come at you with that, it's just those specific issues are to be expected.

Now if only you mentioned the exact animation set name and the stages your post would have been almost golden :P

Rydin,

in 2.0b you changed the names of the breastfeeding animations? (from 1.5a)

I made a mod that initiates breastfeeding through dialogue. With 1.5a it works correctly. If My female character approaches a male NPC, it plays the 3j straight breastfeeding animation. If she approaches a female, it plays the 3j Lesbian breastfeeding animation.

Now I installed 2.0b and when my female character approaches a male, it played 3j straight breastfeedingVar. (notice "Var") which is the 3j lesbian breastfeeding.

In my mod, I call the animations by name. Like this:

anims[0] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("3J Straight Breastfeeding")

I am brand new to creating any kind of mod at all, so... am I calling the animation incorrectly?

I need to know how to call the animations such that I get the correct one. 

thanks

Heavy misalignment spoils the fun from these animations. i dont talk about 10cm like arrok or zyn animations, i talk about 60-90cm misalignments. especially in the last step of the Animation.

female dildo comes not in the beginning but in the end of the animations.

now dont come with run finis and such things. this is a serious attitude that cannot be repaired outside the mod.

I'm not really sure if this is a complaint or a statement/response to someone else. Because it has no quote to another post I assume it's a complaint with something? As MonaBabii says if you wish to give me more details I can look into it. But if someone suggests you should run FNIS, it's more a preliminary caution as a lot of people don't know or forget to do this.

When debugging an issue, all avenues need to be crossed and all boxes ticked to narrow down the issue. I have been working with a forum member who has had issues with Leito's Blowjob animation. Where as I tried and tried and tried the blowjob animation works fine for me, for them, it was showing as 10 meters apart. They eventually found the issue was outside of NSAP and was with the framework itself and so now, I have a new option to tell people to check.

I am here to help the best I can and I'm sure other people are too.

Now, by reading your issue, I beleive you are having the same issue the user who came to me had. Are you playing a male wood elf by any chance? If it the Leito Blowjob animation that's having the issue? Even if either is incorrect try the following:

• target your character for use using the SexLab targeting key (default N) and go into the Animation Editor.

• start the animation that has the major misalignment issue, come out of SexLab and let it begin.

• once it has begun, go back itno SexLab, into the animation editor and you will see that animations stats.

• using the profile option (under the animation selection option), chage it through the two actors/races in the animation and global.

• make sure all adjustments (most likely the "forward" one) is set to 0 on all stages (be sure to scroll down and check all stages).

• retry the animation from scratch or use the advance and reverse hot keys in SexLab.

If it doesn't work, I need more information of your issue. I need you to be as specific as you can but please keep in mind that it might now nessessarily be NSAP that's causing it.

Rydin,

I made a mod that initiates breastfeeding through dialogue. With 1.5a it works correctly. If My female character approaches a male NPC, it plays the 3j straight breastfeeding animation. If she approaches a female, it plays the 3j Lesbian breastfeeding animation.

Now I installed 2.0b and when my female character approaches a male, it played 3j straight breastfeedingVar. (notice "Var") which is the 3j lesbian breastfeeding.

I am brand new to creating any kind of mod at all, so... am I calling the animation incorrectly?

thanks

Yes I have renamed them. You can find them in the PSC file NSAPSSLMCM (go to the bottom of the page and you will see the names). I am afraid I am heading to work so I cannot check it personally but if you still have issues let me know and I will look tonight.

Plus I am afraid I am not able to advise you if you are scripting correctly as I have had a lot of support from other users and my scripting experiences is probably just as good as yours (if not I am worse, LOL). Perhaos one of the other members can answer this for you. ^^;

Rydin,

thanks

Yes I have renamed them. You can find them in the PSC file NSAPSSLMCM (go to the bottom of the page and you will see the names). I am afraid I am heading to work so I cannot check it personally but if you still have issues let me know and I will look tonight.

Plus I am afraid I am not able to advise you if you are scripting correctly as I have had a lot of support from other users and my scripting experiences is probably just as good as yours (if not I am worse, LOL). Perhaos one of the other members can answer this for you. ^^;

AH! I figured it out!

In your NSAPSSLMCM psc file, you have those 2 animations registering in reversed places.

Right now you have animID[3] = "zjBreastFeeding" corresponding to animName[3] = "3J Lesbian Breastfeeding"

and

animID[10] = "zjBreastFeedingVar" corresponding to animName[10] = "3J Straight Breastfeeding"

If you just swap the animName for those 2, it should be back to normal.

zjBreastfeeding is the old MF Breastfeeding

zjBreastfeedingVar is the old Lesbian breastfeeding. 

Pretty straighforward fix, but I know if I try to do anything here I'll screw it up so I'll wait for you to fix it :)

Rydin,

thanks

AH! I figured it out!

In your NSAPSSLMCM psc file, you have those 2 animations registering in reversed places.

Right now you have animID[3] = "zjBreastFeeding" corresponding to animName[3] = "3J Lesbian Breastfeeding"

and

animID[10] = "zjBreastFeedingVar" corresponding to animName[10] = "3J Straight Breastfeeding"

Pretty straighforward fix, but I know if I try to do anything here I'll screw it up so I'll wait for you to fix it :)

The reason I have renamed them is to match 3Js mod setup for easy updating. He has his titled as just breastfeeding and it was made as a Lesbian animation so I've titled that Lesbian. The Var version is one I have put together from a loose animation he made to keep it as straight. I will check the coding when I get home and let you know if and what I change and my reasoning once I study it. Not sure what's going on till I see it. Heh. Maybe I have it wrong but I'm sure that was my reasoning.

Rydin,

thanks

AH! I figured it out!

and

The reason I have renamed them is to match 3Js mod setup for easy updating. He has his titled as just breastfeeding and it was made as a Lesbian animation so I've titled that Lesbian. The Var version is one I have put together from a loose animation he made to keep it as straight. I will check the coding when I get home and let you know if and what I change and my reasoning once I study it. Not sure what's going on till I see it. Heh. Maybe I have it wrong but I'm sure that was my reasoning.

The renaming is fine. The renaming of the animation files (animID ?) doesn't affect anything but your internal, back-end, maintenance stuff and those are fine.

It's just the animName list that has an issue. 

change animName[3] = "3J Lesbian Breastfeeding" to animName[3] = "3J Straight Breastfeeding"

change animName[10] = "3J Straight Breastfeeding" to animName[10] = "3J Lesbian Breastfeeding"

It's not the filenames themselves (the animID), it's just the DESCRIPTIONS (animName) that got reversed. 

I know it will get clearer when you look at it. I'm probably overcomplicating things with too much explaining. 

I've just checked my game.

animName[3] = "3J Lesbian Breastfeeding" is correct.

Actor 1 breastfeeds from actor 2 for the first two scenes, then actor 1 breastfeeds actor 2 in stage three then the final stage goes back to actor 1 breastfeeds actor 2.

The problem actual is 3J Straight Breastfeeding has the wrong set of animations. It was due to me originally sharing animations. I'll fix it now.

EDIT: Found the issue. It's in the NSAPAniamtionScript. It doesn't have the "var" part in the aniamtion so it plays the lesbian order.

Version 2.0b1 is added.

• minor script fixes.
  • correct PSC files added.

There is no change to 1.5a.

If you are a a non-modder, you do not need to download this version. It only fixes a minor issue where the 3J Straight Breastfeeding was playing an alternative scene progression of the 3J Lesbian Breastfeeding. Unless you really need to use the straight breastfeeding anmation you do not need this update. If you do update, make sure you reset your aniamtion registry!

If you are a modder, I would suggest you have this version so you can see the correct source files that are running NSAP. Even though there are minor changes, it is worth having the information there that is up to date and correct.

OK I spoke too fast.

When I call the animation for female/male it is calling the correct animation as you have them named now:

Animation: '3j Straight Breastfeeding' ('zjBreastFeedingVar') (3j,sex,Straight,Oral,MF,FM)

But the last stages in that animation have the male NPC laying on top of my female PC with female PC on her back (that's the female/female animation)

Final stage(s) of the female/male animation which I think you built... had the male NPC laying across my female PC's lap. She's sitting up. He's nursing at her breast and she's giving him a hand job.

To update from 2.0b to 2.0b1, I replaced 2.0b with 2.0b1, reran FNIS, and went into the game.

My Papyrus is showing this:

[12/16/2014 - 08:30:08PM] Cannot open store for class "sslNSLAnimationFactory", missing file?
[12/16/2014 - 08:30:08PM] Warning: Unable to get type sslNSLAnimationFactory referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[12/16/2014 - 08:30:08PM] Cannot open store for class "sslNSLAnimationAlias", missing file?
[12/16/2014 - 08:30:08PM] Warning: Unable to get type sslNSLAnimationAlias referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[12/16/2014 - 08:30:09PM] Warning: Could not find type sslNSLAnimationFactory in the type table in save
[12/16/2014 - 08:30:09PM] Warning: Could not find type sslNSLAnimationAlias in the type table in save

and I'm guessing that's from an old save with 1.5a which I updated to the 2.0x series. Not sure if that affecting anything.

Regardless.... the straight animation does not appear correctly here yet.

** EDIT **  
dammit.... forgot to reset registry.... back in a bit...

** EDIT #2 **
reset registry fixed it...

thanks! :)

OK I spoke too fast.

When I call the animation for female/male it is calling the correct animation as you have them named now:

Animation: '3j Straight Breastfeeding' ('zjBreastFeedingVar') (3j,sex,Straight,Oral,MF,FM)

But the last stages in that animation have the male NPC laying on top of my female PC with female PC on her back (that's the female/female animation)

Final stage(s) of the female/male animation which I think you built... had the male NPC laying across my female PC's lap. She's sitting up. He's nursing at her breast and she's giving him a hand job.

To update from 2.0b to 2.0b1, I replaced 2.0b with 2.0b1, reran FNIS, and went into the game.

My Papyrus is showing this:

[12/16/2014 - 08:30:08PM] Cannot open store for class "sslNSLAnimationFactory", missing file?
[12/16/2014 - 08:30:08PM] Warning: Unable to get type sslNSLAnimationFactory referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[12/16/2014 - 08:30:08PM] Cannot open store for class "sslNSLAnimationAlias", missing file?
[12/16/2014 - 08:30:08PM] Warning: Unable to get type sslNSLAnimationAlias referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[12/16/2014 - 08:30:09PM] Warning: Could not find type sslNSLAnimationFactory in the type table in save
[12/16/2014 - 08:30:09PM] Warning: Could not find type sslNSLAnimationAlias in the type table in save

and I'm guessing that's from an old save with 1.5a which I updated to the 2.0x series. Not sure if that affecting anything.

Regardless.... the straight animation does not appear correctly here yet.

** EDIT **  
dammit.... forgot to reset registry.... back in a bit...

** EDIT #2 **
reset registry fixed it...

thanks! :)

If the save file still has the old sslNSL scripts it won't cause damage as far as I know, it's just trying to call a redundant script. You can sue the savetool on nexus to remove this scripts.

And yeah. I tested it myself and I had to reset the registry as the game still had the old registry saved. Glad it works for you now.

If I don't have Matchmaker or SL-Romance installed would this mod be pointless for me? Are there other mods that this will work for? I can't seem to find the list

Thanks

SexLab is a sex Framework. It's the foundation you need for the "sex" to happen in the game, a resource so *other* mods can make characters have sex in-game without having to script the hardcore stuff and things themselves and pack every mod with the same content.

As a framework, what you need after that is a mod that makes use of it, for that you can visit this thread: Clickitty. Most of those mods all achieve a single purpose, implementing the "sex" programmed in SexLab into the game :P just every mod there does it in a different way and it's up to you to choose which one you want. There are way more than just 1 or 2 :)

Cheers!

How i start a sex scene?

In lieu of any other mods, use animation editor, target an NPC (N), in MCM/Sexlab/animation editor, select a animation (on the left), click Here ( on the right), exit MCM, get Fucked. 

Sexlab Romance is here

SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014 - LoversLab

Random Sex is here

Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2014-06-29 - LoversLab

Matchmaker is here

SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014 - LoversLab