[Outdated] PlayerSlave 06202011

Guest Demiales

Before I go to bed for the night....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TZEIO9I9

enjoy :D

P.S. Thanks to GSBModders for the Cart mesh' date=' it needed a few tweaks like rotation, and the yoke was a bit off, until I figure out how to get two horses pulling (never). I think I need to tweak a bit more in blender/nifskope because the luminosity(??) is off and the textures always look bright even when fogged in.

[/quote']

whoa, looks really nice  8)

Ditto above comments about the cart, looks good with the exception of MINOR nitpicking details.  I think that making some sort of connection between the horse's saddle and the cart handle and it would be good enough for a beta.  Though I'm sssooooo impatient! :P

Chains -  These remind me of the BDSM play on Second Life.  With the chains, somehow there is a generic effect that creates a chain between two points, like say an ankle and a post and constantly updates it for distance. Its definitely not perfect, but definitely is enough that someone is hanging by chains and not in midair or is being led by a leash from collar to hand. 

Blindfolds - Might work if perhaps lots of text was used to give the impression of what was going on.  I agree with idonotlikeusernames in that most of the time I would like to see what is happening to the character.  But complete darkness might be useful say if the character was led blindfolded through a maze and so didn't know the way out, or perhaps to keep concealed the identities of corrupt officials or guards allowing or even participating in the slave trade.  Also, if blindfolded but free to move around, if the slave bumps into something a mssg pops up with a clue of what it was, so maybe as part of a puzzle or challenge to advance the story line or similar.

Camping - Sounds fine, as long as I don't have the timescale set for 1:1 :D.  Perhaps put in a code to set it to a level you feel is appropriate?  I also would like to put back in my survival mods back in eventually so am hoping the slave will be given opportunities to eat, drink, and or sleep.  Which reminds me, I suggest the auction house should have small cages or kennels to stick the slaves in for the night.

Collar Scripts - Any hint/teaser of what these do?

Auction - More dialogue yay!  Did you ever get the branding part to work?

Thanks for all your efforts!  ;D

I would love if when the player was being sold at the auction, that the salesperson would have a little speech based on quests that the player had completed, something like "Today we're selling the Champion of the Arena" or "Today we're selling the Hero of Kvatch"

I would love if when the player was being sold at the auction' date=' that the salesperson would have a little speech based on quests that the player had completed, something like \"Today we're selling the Champion of the Arena\" or \"Today we're selling the Hero of Kvatch\"

[/quote']

^this. Seconded.

Before I go to bed for the night....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TZEIO9I9

enjoy :D

P.S. Thanks to GSBModders for the Cart mesh' date=' it needed a few tweaks like rotation, and the yoke was a bit off, until I figure out how to get two horses pulling (never). I think I need to tweak a bit more in blender/nifskope because the luminosity(??) is off and the textures always look bright even when fogged in.

[/quote']

I put this script on an NPC and seemed to work fine to keep him to the left of the player.  But it doesn't look very good because I had to use the MoveTo command every frame to adjust for turns.

scn examplescript

float anglez
float posx
float posy

Begin GameMode

if (Player.IsAnimGroupPlaying Forward)
	PlayGroup Forward 1
elseif (Player.IsAnimGroupPlaying Left)
	PlayGroup Left 1
elseif (Player.IsAnimGroupPlaying Right)
	PlayGroup Right 1
elseif (Player.IsAnimGroupPlaying Backward)
	PlayGroup Backward 1
elseif (Player.IsAnimGroupPlaying FastForward)
	PlayGroup FastForward 1
elseif (Player.IsAnimGroupPlaying FastLeft)
	PlayGroup FastLeft 1
elseif (Player.IsAnimGroupPlaying FastRight)
	PlayGroup FastRight 1
elseif (Player.IsAnimGroupPlaying FastBackward)
	PlayGroup FastBackward 1
else
	PlayGroup Idle 1
endif

let anglez := Player.GetAngle Z - 90
let posx := 50 * (sin anglez)
let posy := 50 * (cos anglez)
MoveTo Player, posx, posy, 0

End

arf the link doesn't work  :'(

I can't test this great mod  :'( :'( :'(

The link I posted isnt the mod' date=' it is a quick little recording of the cart scripts in action.

I put this script on an NPC and seemed to work fine to keep him to the left of the player.  But it doesn't look very good because I had to use the MoveTo command every frame to adjust for turns.

I had something similar, but in my opinion, it just isnt worth the time to mess with it. if someone wants to work on it after the next release, they are welcome.

Chains -  These remind me of the BDSM play on Second Life.  With the chains' date=' somehow there is a generic effect that creates a chain between two points, like say an ankle and a post and constantly updates it for distance. Its definitely not perfect, but definitely is enough that someone is hanging by chains and not in midair or is being led by a leash from collar to hand. 

[/quote']

This is actually accomplished with particle effects, and I have been working on an oblivion implementation of them. I figure if SL has predated Oblivion by a number of years, hopefully technology has/had caught up.

Ditto above comments about the cart' date=' looks good with the exception of MINOR nitpicking details.  I think that making some sort of connection between the horse's saddle and the cart handle and it would be good enough for a beta.  Though I'm sssooooo impatient! :P

[/quote']

Without sounding too cranky... I knew I wanted to add the correct mount for saddle.nif, but I figured "Hey just show what you got". And wouldnt you know it.. someone nitpicked something that I, myself, knew wasn't ready enough to show.

If there is one thing I don't like it is seeing people find bug that I knew were there already. So to keep myself happy and feeling rewarded' date=' I wont be releasing until I am ready.

[/quote']

I suppose I broke my own rule though :/

Eh, please don't take what I said personally, what I meant to say was that JUST with the addition of some graphic connecting the horse and cart it would be ready for release.  I was thinking at the time of posts you (Thomthom) had posted about obsessing over a little details, like cartwheel rotations.  So I was trying to point out the ONLY detail I thought was worth mentioning.  I wasn't trying to nag! :P

As for releasing what you got before its ready, to me there is a difference between a teaser and an actual release.  The community wanted to know how things are going so you showed us yay!  But we don't expect its a final release.  I think most of us want to be your beta testers, to try out the mod and report back what bugs and suggestions we have in the hopes of being part of something amazing. 

The game crashes whenever... He, draws his club. I got it to work once but, then I broke it. And I have no idea how to make it work again. It makes me sad, because I liked what I saw when I got it to work. Sadly, I tried to find out why I couldn't follow him past a ceirtain point (Yeah I found out how but it was broken already by then.) I don't suppose anyone would care to help me out with this? If not that's cool too. And I guess I should say "Hi, I'm new here."

Dacryphilia - Try this:

1. Shivering Isles installed.

2. OBSE 20 (the latest one) found here http://obse.silverlock.org/

2a.  I highly recommend using Oblivion Mod Manager OR Wyrebash, besides both are excellent for installing mods they both come with a launch function that launches the game with OBSE.  If your not sure which, use OMM, its easier to use.  This will ensure that OBSE is used when the game starts.

3. Install the Oblivion and Shivering Isles Unofficial Patch(s)

4. You need both Modular Beautiful People 1.4.1 AND Modular Beautiful People Plus Plus version 92 or higher.  They are two separate files.  The latest MBP++ is located here http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37368  and it has instructions on how to get the base MBP files.

5. You need Lovers Resource and LoversPK89 with Lovers with PK.esm activated.  Its not a stated requirement but I would also have the other base lovers files, Lovers with PK.esp, the two animation priority esps, and LoversFSE activated as well.

6. Use BOSS to arrange your load order (which both OOM and Wyrebash have functionality with).  Place ZMCPlayerSlave.esp before LoversPK.esp in your load order.  If you are using a merged or bashed patch, uncheck the lovers mods first, build the patch and then reactivate the mods (per Ashal's lovers guide)

Other notes:

This mod so far is only an Alpha/Teaser so it doesn't go past the player being captured, stripped, long marched, sold to the auction house owner, and finally being put in a training/park loop.  Its good to try to get a hint of where ThomThom is going with the mod, but that's it.  See his previous posts on what he has planned.

This mod doesn't play well right now with some lovers mods, notably TrueCrime and Joburg.  Any mod that has automatic NPC actions towards the player being naked for long periods, like LandandE and Coveryourself (I think thats what they are called) will likely have issues as well.  LoversRapers worked alright for me...but not perfect.  Sometimes the unconscious effect of the slaver mace did something weird to my character's skeleton, making her stretch all over the place after the ravashing.  Hopefully, there will be better cross compatibility in the future.

Question: How to trigger Camping? I let my PC get captured around the imperial city and nothing happened during the transport path' date=' the two slavers and the PC goes directly to the auction house and no camping happened during the way

[/quote']

The version with camping isn't released yet, it's what Thomthom has been working on (among other things).

You'll just have to wait patiently with the rest of us.  ;)

Question: How to trigger Camping? I let my PC get captured around the imperial city and nothing happened during the transport path' date=' the two slavers and the PC goes directly to the auction house and no camping happened during the way

[/quote']

The version with camping isn't released yet, it's what Thomthom has been working on (among other things).

You'll just have to wait patiently with the rest of us.  ;)

Cool. sorry for misunderstanding the description, btw, the megaupload link seems to be not functional...

If the megaupload link has a \"please try again later\" error' date=' do just that.  I had that problem and after an hour or so it worked.  I think it might be download amount limited, or something like that.

[/quote']

You can slso try to refresh the page. Sometime, it work straight to the DL link.

Thanks for the help, though it didn't help sadly. I'd write my load order and such but this isn't really a help me thread. Once the mod comes abit further along I will probobly reinstall oblivion, and all the accessories needed to run it. Hopefully in the right order. If there is one. It ran for a little while, and my character got stripped, and chained. And I had also LoversRaperS activated, and it seemed to me like the rape script activated, though my character didn't move. And then the game crashed. Though, I can't really say if that's really what happened. Its just what I thought it was. Sadly I can't even get it to work that far again.

TLDR: Sadface. Best of luck Thomthom on the mod. Hope it becomes amazing.

Well it might be a mod conflict, you could try turning off one other mod at a time and see what happens.  Its actually important at this stage to see what possible conflicts there are so that Thomthom knows about them.  You can also post your load order in a code block so that the post doesn't get too big.

This should be my load order. I'm not sure it was this way the last time I tried, but it was pretty similar.

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful people 2ch-ed.esm
Francesco's leveled creatures-items mod.esm
Francesco's Optional new items add-on.esm
Francesco's optional new creatures add-on.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
Lovers creature.esm
breakundies.esm
x117race.erm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficalshivering Isles patch.esp
Natural_weather_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_water_by_max_tael.esp
Francesco's Optional files.esp
Natural_Vegitation_by_Max_Tael.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Francesco's Slower skills x1.5.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandblindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Valilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye modules.esp
Francesco's 10 days respawn time - 1-20 day length rescale.esp
_No_persistant_enchantment_glow_fix-1843.esp
Visual Enchanments LessFire.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Well.. im new .. so im gonna keep this short and say WOW!! Well done thomthom.. this is some really great work and it seems you're plannin on killin yourself over this so... best of luck!

I had an idea ... Would it be possible for the PC to half hear things.. like snippets of dialogue about what they're gonna do to her? It might be scary like "this no good 'blah blah' will be good meat for the next meeting"? Maybe even have her cell in the basement contain small terrified msgs from previous 'tenants'? And if i remmber correctly.. there's a mod that allows for naughty paintings and stuff.. well maybe have them hanging in the training house. Anyway.. i just thought this might be some small stuff that u cud add on if its not too much work! Keep up the good work!!

Well.. im new .. so im gonna keep this short and say WOW!! Well done thomthom.. this is some really great work and it seems you're plannin on killin yourself over this so... best of luck!

I had an idea ... Would it be possible for the PC to half hear things.. like snippets of dialogue about what they're gonna do to her? It might be scary like \"this no good 'blah blah' will be good meat for the next meeting\"? Maybe even have her cell in the basement contain small terrified msgs from previous 'tenants'? And if i remmber correctly.. there's a mod that allows for naughty paintings and stuff.. well maybe have them hanging in the training house. Anyway.. i just thought this might be some small stuff that u cud add on if its not too much work! Keep up the good work!!

I actually had this accidentally implemented. When the player is "parked" or chained down somewhere, the NPCs may have conversations, depending on how close they were I could hear or not hear, and in one case I only heard half of the conversation. But as you described it, I will have to think about it, not sure exactly how it would work, but we never know until we try.