Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

Question: is it possible to replace a vanilla outfit with one of these custom outfits?

~Snip~

So what I want to do is replace the Wench outfit in game with something completely different. Lets say a random Santa outfit, or a bikini. Is this possible? How would I do this?

I want to use Immersive Wenches but I'd rather not be confronted with faulty clothing all the time :(

Oh it's very much possible. How you do it like this. First is to create a folder path in your Skyrim directory that identical to the one the wench outfit uses...

Data/meshes/clothes/wench

Next you want to grab the 0 and 1 meshes of your chosen custom outfit, drag and drop them into the new folder above, the rename the meshes as follows...

CustomOutfit_0.nif to wenchoutfitf_0

CustomOutfit_1.nif to wenchoutfitf_1

That should just about do it. Bear in mind this won't 100% with some custom armors as sometimes they use different body part numbers, resulting in some parts of an outfit not to appear. Other than that, you should be OK to swap as you like.

Also I want to let slip that I updated my conversion thread. It's not a big update at all (just two outfits really), but I felt it worth sharing. :)

Okay, so, this may be a silly question but on the same line can you rename a folder of a set to something else and then rename the esp to reflect the new name?

Okay, so, this may be a silly question but on the same line can you rename a folder of a set to something else and then rename the esp to reflect the new name?

Renaming the esp won't change where it looks for it's files. You would have to change the file path of the esp in Creation Kit.

Renaming the esp won't change where it looks for it's files. You would have to change the file path of the esp in Creation Kit.

Okay, thanks.

New update!

Added gabo0003 conversions in his own section:

• Casual wear CBBE BodySlide HDT

• Gothic Suit HDT BodySlide Zap

• ChaPi Clothing CBBE HDT BodySlide Zap

• Schoolgirl Outfit CBBE HDT BodySlide Zap

Dianne conversions, has her own section:

• Monokini Bodyslide HDT
  • Ciri's Outfit Bodyslide HDT

Also there are new conversions by Lein (Druid Outfit CBBE HDT), Arcane Sisters CBBE HDT BodySlide by Avalon24's, Atelier Ayesha Bodyslide HDT by chordveil, You Lan and Bless Lorien by OptioQ and Draugr Marauder conversion made by Kofman77.

Ciri's Outfit and Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit has UUNP and CBBE Bodyslide support aswell.

New update!

Added gabo0003 conversions in his own section:

• Casual wear CBBE BodySlide HDT

• Gothic Suit HDT BodySlide Zap

• ChaPi Clothing CBBE HDT BodySlide Zap

• Schoolgirl Outfit CBBE HDT BodySlide Zap

Dianne conversions, has her own section:
  • Monokini Bodyslide HDT
  • Ciri's Outfit Bodyslide HDT

Also there are new conversions by Lein (Druid Outfit CBBE HDT), Arcane Sisters CBBE HDT BodySlide by Avalon24's, Atelier Ayesha Bodyslide HDT by chordveil, You Lan and Bless Lorien by OptioQ and Draugr Marauder conversion made by Kofman77.

Ciri's Outfit and Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit has UUNP and CBBE Bodyslide support aswell.

Yay! Updates!

Thank you!

Hello again, guys, I have a question. C.I.T.R.U.S. body it's good alternative for CBBE or no?

Not the expert in the field, but i'm pretty sure C.I.T.R.U.S. will need new conversions, so it's a good alternative if you don't mind waiting for somebody to make some.

Hello again, guys, I have a question. C.I.T.R.U.S. body it's good alternative for CBBE or no?

Not the expert in the field, but i'm pretty sure C.I.T.R.U.S. wil need new conversions, so it's a good alternative if you don't mind waiting for somebody to make some.

That and you need UNP compatible textures. At least that's what I gather from the Citrus thread.

Hey guys, can you recommend me a few detailed not skimpy mage robes / clothes already converted to Bodyslide?
I've tried all works by Deserter X and optioq, but I am now looking for something less skimpy.
Maybe something reminiscent of the mage outfits in the Witcher franchise? On that note, can anybody get on those great Witcher 3 armors that got released a week ago. I need them now! xD I would convert them myself had I not known that someone with more experience would soon release them with less clipping :)

On that note, can anybody get on those great Witcher 3 armors that got released a week ago. I need them now!

You might want to tone down the entitlement when you ask for something. Remember, the people who convert do not get paid and only do it out of the kindness of their hearts. A little appreciation and gratitude will go a long way with them. Posts like this will be ignored.

Plus, this isn't the request thread but where to find the final conversions.

Just saying...

On that note, can anybody get on those great Witcher 3 armors that got released a week ago. I need them now!

You might want to tone down the entitlement when you ask for something. Remember, the people who convert do not get paid and only do it out of the kindness of their hearts. A little appreciation and gratitude will go a long way with them. Posts like this will be ignored.

Just saying...

I never meant to or in fact did sound entitled. Maybe if you had read or paid attention to the following sentence after the one you have quoted, you would recognise that I am pointing out that whoever does the conversions will most likely have far more experience and aptitude than me. Appreciation and gratitude come after consumption, not before.

I do understand that there is a separate thread for requests. The "request" part of my post came as an afterthought and is but a small part of it. I was hoping that someone could point me to an already converted armor similar to the armors in the Witcher franchise.

Just saying...

I never meant to or in fact did sound entitled. Maybe if you had read or paid attention to the following sentence after the one you have quoted, you would recognise that I am pointing out that whoever does the conversions will most likely have far more experience and aptitude than me. Appreciation and gratitude come after consumption, not before.

I do understand that there is a separate thread for requests. The "request" part of my post came as an afterthought and is but a small part of it. I was hoping that someone could point me to an already converted armor similar to the armors in the Witcher franchise.

Well, I apologize if I jumped to an assumption it just didn't read that way to me. However, Dianne has done some Wtichter stuff that might meet what you're looking for.

***05/09/2015 - V2.3.14 - Added a huge wave of conversions by Dianne. Added Two new conversions by Avalon24, Necromancer outfit and Latex Corset Cursed Catsuit. And added Ivy Valentine conversion by Lein.

Dianne's conversion:

• Spice Gear Bodyslide
  • Fox 25 Bodyslide
  • LadyBlood Bodyslide
  • Kat Outfit Bodyslide
  • DarkRose - Bodyslide
  • Mini Sage Bodyslide
  • Tsuntsun - Bodyslide
  • Sea Shell Bikini - Bodyslide
  • Maxwell Outfit Bodyslide
  • Vindictus Leather Armor - Bodyslide
  • MaidToOrder - Bodyslide
  • Schoolgirl Mashup - Bodyslide
  • DCSorceress - Bodyslide
  • Dorothy Robe - Bodyslide
  • LeiOveralls - Bodyslide
  • Lady Daark - Bodyslide
  • SPB Ero Heart Bunny
  • Osare GothicLolita
  • Surviror Outfit

***05/09/2015 - V2.3.14 - Added a huge wave of conversions by Dianne. Added Two new conversions by Avalon24, Necromancer outfit and Latex Corset Cursed Catsuit. And added Ivy Valentine conversion by Lein.

Dianne's conversion:

• Spice Gear Bodyslide
  • Fox 25 Bodyslide
  • LadyBlood Bodyslide
  • Kat Outfit Bodyslide
  • DarkRose - Bodyslide
  • Mini Sage Bodyslide
  • Tsuntsun - Bodyslide
  • Sea Shell Bikini - Bodyslide
  • Maxwell Outfit Bodyslide
  • Vindictus Leather Armor - Bodyslide
  • MaidToOrder - Bodyslide
  • Schoolgirl Mashup - Bodyslide
  • DCSorceress - Bodyslide
  • Dorothy Robe - Bodyslide
  • LeiOveralls - Bodyslide
  • Lady Daark - Bodyslide
  • SPB Ero Heart Bunny
  • Osare GothicLolita
  • Surviror Outfit

THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Hey guys, anyone knows where I can find Neo Oriental Dress for Bodyslide 2?

I am on my phone cannot post , but go to goggle search NEO ORIENTAL DRESS BODYSLIDE it will the first post  at the top

I tried google before and the result brought me the link from loverslab with the CB++ version (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27691-cb-for-neo-oriental-dress/) but occurs a 404 error when I try to download.

During the description in the first page, it was stated in the changelog that the dress was added but I didn't find it.

Archived