On 5/21/2019 at 12:20 PM, D Hine said:

Well, I've seen Fox 16, 26, 31, 37, 39, 46, 52, 55 and 56. Not sure if all of them available.

alright I know there are 41 56  39 because i have them, I will try to look for the others, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meant to post this in here and not in Elx's thread. Whoops.

Haven't released anything in a while due to working on personal mod projects unrelated to Bodyslide, but here's something I'm almost done with. BDOR Jousting UUNP. Should be out in the next few days.

Spoiler

jousting_preview02.thumb.jpg.77c717161f0bdded54c7262197f58099.jpgjousting_preview01.jpg.169902b2234c2559fdc8163c8bdcf9fd.jpg

Still hammering out some issues with the Jousting set, so I may not release it for a few more days. However, I decided to convert the latest Dint BDO outfit in the meantime. You can download it either in the old conversions thread or the File Download for my conversions.

Spoiler

883000639_OlympiaUUNPPreview.thumb.jpg.ab4147855c6c94f6615bdf4bbb985c58.jpg

I'm trying to get back into doing UUNP stuff again, and work on updating old stuff of mine as well. Apologies for anyone who may have been trying to contact me for the past few months, as I haven't visited this site much at all during that time.

2 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Still hammering out some issues with the Jousting set, so I may not release it for a few more days. However, I decided to convert the latest Dint BDO outfit in the meantime. You can download it either in the old conversions thread or the File Download for my conversions.

Reveal hidden contents

883000639_OlympiaUUNPPreview.thumb.jpg.ab4147855c6c94f6615bdf4bbb985c58.jpg

I'm trying to get back into doing UUNP stuff again, and work on updating old stuff of mine as well. Apologies for anyone who may have been trying to contact me for the past few months, as I haven't visited this site much at all during that time.

Lovely conversion I was about to do this one, I really liked this outfit a lot probably one of my favorites from dint and bdo, thanks a lot!

Good news if you come back, there's still a lot of outfits to convert :D