LSJ Kuwa

LYD Stockings

Nioverride high heels or Racemenu.

Original Threads w/ link:

LSJ FSIV

LSJ Kuwa

LYD Stockings

UUNP Links:

LSJ FSIV UUNP (fixed typo in bodyslide data 4/4/2019)

LSJ Kuwa UUNP (fixed typo in bodyslide data 4/4/2019)

LYD Stockings UUNP (fixed typo in bodyslide data 4/4/2019)

More screenshots at my Flickr

Reveal hidden contents

1404564197_FSIVoutfits.thumb.jpg.ca152329900763d01d60ebd34b0160f2.jpg

1836748850_KuwaLeggings.thumb.jpg.f5e5e7b8fd0c9aaad55f63f54eaa6e58.jpg

1278737077_LSJStockings.thumb.jpg.30e8fc2fb2fc44474e85eeab54e376c0.jpg

20190402221207_1.thumb.jpg.2cc9399f9bdba9d882b650532affb3ab.jpg

Hello,

Thanks for sharing these mods. I have a problem with LYD Stockings, in game it shows only the first texture (white one qq1.dds) on all stockings. In texture directory (textures\New clothes\LYDstrockings) I have all textures from the mod. Is there something I need to modify in the esp with Creation Kit? I have minimal knowledge in Creation Kit, have only changed values from armor/weight and item slot.

21 hours ago, trybe said:

Hello,

Thanks for sharing these mods. I have a problem with LYD Stockings, in game it shows only the first texture (white one qq1.dds) on all stockings. In texture directory (textures\New clothes\LYDstrockings) I have all textures from the mod. Is there something I need to modify in the esp with Creation Kit? I have minimal knowledge in Creation Kit, have only changed values from armor/weight and item slot.

See if this works. I put it all together.

LSJ_Stockings_UUNP.7z

On 5/19/2018 at 3:00 PM, Guest said:

It was posted in the past, but hoping someone could give this update a shot; BDO Valkyrie ver 1.21.  The updated version of this includes the 'tabard' style dresses that can layer as individual pieces as well as hdt wigs.  The first update works great but really looking to get these tabards done for uunp (they are fitted only to 7b standard I think and not 7boppai) good luck converters.

source: https://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/bronja_dlja_cbbe_unp_7b_adec/odejanija_valkirii/11-1-0-5914

EDIT:  YuiH provides the perfect example for this request.  

enb 2018_02_26 01_49_12_37.jpg

I'm doing that conversion but I have a problem. The waist nodle don't fit well. Any help? How can I fix that??

Look. Any help?? :( 

ScreenShot3.jpg

22 hours ago, elxdark said:

make sure my conversion overwrites the original mod.

Yep I did that. I have no clue why in game only shows the same texture on all stockings. As I said I removed the heels/feet from all the nifs/esp and changed the slot from 37/38 to 47. Maybe that is what is causing it.

3 hours ago, trybe said:

Yep I did that. I have no clue why in game only shows the same texture on all stockings. As I said I removed the heels/feet from all the nifs/esp and changed the slot from 37/38 to 47. Maybe that is what is causing it.

oh I see now, yea it may be that.

When the outfits come with this kind of setup (1 mesh and different textures) the author usually add the textures in the esp, and these have a number so for example the stocking in this mod has feet/nails/st/sh01/sh02 so if you remove one of those then the texture paths in the esp won't recognize the new mesh order thus making the textures set useless.

It's a bit complicated at first, but basically if you remove one of the nitrishape in the mesh you will fuck up the texture paths lol

texcd.jpg

21 hours ago, elxdark said:

oh I see now, yea it may be that.

When the outfits come with this kind of setup (1 mesh and different textures) the author usually add the textures in the esp, and these have a number so for example the stocking in this mod has feet/nails/st/sh01/sh02 so if you remove one of those then the texture paths in the esp won't recognize the new mesh order thus making the textures set useless.

It's a bit complicated at first, but basically if you remove one of the nitrishape in the mesh you will fuck up the texture paths lol

texcd.jpg

I see, thanks for your help!

DX Stella Mithril UUNP conversion by me. Fixed the issue with the hand skin, replaced HDTHighHeels dependency with NIOverride and added some optional zaps, as well as HDT body physics. Doesn't require the original mod, but requires NiO for the heels.

I'll put this up in my conversion thread along with a MEGA link shortly. Can download it here in the meantime. 

Spoiler

1138426674_enb2019_09_1618_14_12_86.thumb.jpg.fe3c4257a3d4142b61a622b3c3add3f7.jpg