• 2 weeks later...

I know there isn't many conversions being done lately I can understand it's  alot of work how do I know?  I've spent the last two days trying to convert DINT999's BDo clothes pack to UUNP and already had to uninstall the whole mod and reinstall it after some bad conversions that were irreversible I'm about to give it a third go but i am giving up.  I have seen tutorials and the such with no luck....here is the file....https://www.patreon.com/posts/bdo-clothes-pack-26117011  it's free to download and it's in CBBE bodyslide....please if someone can take on this endeavor I'm sure more than me would appreciate it as it's an excellent clothes pack from BDO.  I am not asking for you to convert all of it mainly the Dark Knight armors then you can take off from there.  I gave it a shot but Im very new to Bodyslide....

Little update:  Okay I got the curiass and such to work fine...but BDO has lots of Skirts with HDT physics and i already broke some of them ...meaning that I think I messed the "copy bone weights" option since it's so confusing and the Skirts just lay on the ground when i equip them.  Does someone know what I did wrong?

On 7/23/2019 at 5:57 PM, tejano2828 said:

I know there isn't many conversions being done lately I can understand it's  alot of work how do I know?  I've spent the last two days trying to convert DINT999's BDo clothes pack to UUNP and already had to uninstall the whole mod and reinstall it after some bad conversions that were irreversible I'm about to give it a third go but i am giving up.  I have seen tutorials and the such with no luck....here is the file....https://www.patreon.com/posts/bdo-clothes-pack-26117011  it's free to download and it's in CBBE bodyslide....please if someone can take on this endeavor I'm sure more than me would appreciate it as it's an excellent clothes pack from BDO.  I am not asking for you to convert all of it mainly the Dark Knight armors then you can take off from there.  I gave it a shot but Im very new to Bodyslide....

Little update:  Okay I got the curiass and such to work fine...but BDO has lots of Skirts with HDT physics and i already broke some of them ...meaning that I think I messed the "copy bone weights" option since it's so confusing and the Skirts just lay on the ground when i equip them.  Does someone know what I did wrong?

Almost all of Dint's BDO ports have been converted to UUNP individually. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I4yB6oXwJHWfh6oHbuVOnIssNW9nPv66

Just download the Bodyslide files for them from the individual mod archives.

use notepad ++

first install the mod( i use mo myself so thats all i know)  in m.o normally then open the files in m.o file explorer (right click on the mod in the left list of m.o) open up the caltine tools folder which contains the slider sets folder use notepad ++ to open the osp's then click on the encoding tab go to character sets select Chinese simplified next select convert to UFT-8 then save and close the file repeat for the other osp's, you may need to do the same for the files in shapedata folder aswell.

I'm looking at trying to get all of the Misty Skye clothing/armor reworked so it can scale. It appears to all have UUNP body in it (using the Misty Skye preset).

What I'd like to do is keep that base preset, but rebuild all of the armor with .tri files. 

Thoughts on how to go about this?

Everything else I've converted, I've built to the UUNP Zeroed Sliders preset. So I'm unsure of myself messing with UUNP to UUNP procedures.

If I create a UUNP Special body/hands/feet using the Misty Skye preset and generate morph files, will I still need to replace the UUNP body reference in the clothing/armor pieces?

Apparently the mod author painstakingly sculpted each piece for the preset and he's telling me they may not be well suited to what I'm trying to do.

I'd still like to try it.