• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, ASDPOL said:

post-699696-0-24235400-1441301111.jpg

Hi, i'm finding BNS Sishe Outfits UUNP Bodyslide.

wtfuun's link: http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/152149330885/bns-sishe-outfit-uunp-hdt-optional-7b-hdt is dead :(

Whoever have this UUNP Bodyslide,

Could you please upload this file??? I want to get this one so much :( :( :(

p.s. Sorry l'm not good at english

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o786uuhh9okthrz/BnS_Infernal_Armor_UUNP_HDT.7z/file

22 hours ago, ASDPOL said:

post-699696-0-24235400-1441301111.jpg

Hi, i'm finding BNS Sishe Outfits UUNP Bodyslide.

wtfuun's link: http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/152149330885/bns-sishe-outfit-uunp-hdt-optional-7b-hdt is dead :(

Whoever have this UUNP Bodyslide,

Could you please upload this file??? I want to get this one so much :( :( :(

p.s. Sorry l'm not good at english

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8hpwydaa4lx5qm4/BnS_Sishe_Outfit_UUNP_HDT.7z/file   sorry its this one :)

im just curious how to get UUNP in bodyslide for SSE .. clothing and armor is simple, using coming from "UUNP Vanilla Outfits Bodyslides SE" on the Nexus. For the body though, are people simply using the uunp sliders/shapedata that were integrated in the Oldrim package and using it with the sse bodyslide? I notice the SliderSets of newer conversions are *.osp files, but the uunp sliderset from the oldrim package is a simple xml file... im not sure if this matters or not. 

im just trying to figure out the best way to get full uunp functionality on SSE bodyslide since it's no longer included and there doesnt seem to be anything posted to Nexus (although its possible i overlooked something)

im just curious how to get UUNP in bodyslide for SSE .. clothing and armor is simple, using coming from "UUNP Vanilla Outfits Bodyslides SE" on the Nexus. For the body though, are people simply using the uunp sliders/shapedata that were integrated in the Oldrim package and using it with the sse bodyslide? I notice the SliderSets of newer conversions are *.osp files, but the uunp sliderset from the oldrim package is a simple xml file... im not sure if this matters or not. 

im just trying to figure out the best way to get full uunp functionality on SSE bodyslide since it's no longer included and there doesnt seem to be anything posted to Nexus (although its possible i overlooked something)

On 11/30/2019 at 9:49 PM, michaelrw said:

Bodyslide can read both xml and osp file types.

For the UUNP body you can simply convert it with the tool "SSE Nif Optimizer".

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089

From there load it into Bodyslide/Outfit Studio 64bit set to SSE (vs SLE) and then build your set.

Lately I've been tinkering with Baka's 3BBB UUNP (or is it BHUUNP can't remember) on SLE (I broke SSE so I went back to the old faithful 32bit cause SMP is easier on it).

One thing I did was get ride of the 3bbb breast bones and went with the old faithful TBBP 2 breast bones per body (irony weight pulled from the original 7b bomshell tbbp nif). But I kept the other bones (cause I'm a pervert :) ).

Hmmm that went off subject quickly.... oops.

But I digress...

UUNP on SSE is easy as.

1. fire up SSE Nif optimizer point it to the folder you have UUNP in and let it convert the 32bit SLE nif's over to 64bit SSE nif's.

2. fire up bodyslide and build the preset shape you want (or cheat and use the morph function and the uunp.esp and tweak the body in racemenu).

3. rinse and repeat for any outfit you want to use in SSE from SLE.

Irony, that also works in reverse.

SSE Nif Optimizer can take a Skyrim Special Edition (SSE) nif and convert it to a Skyrim regular/Legendary Edition (SLE) nif.

So if you see an outfit for SSE that you want to run in 32bit SLE... fire up nif optimizer and tell it to output in LE and bam you've converted the nif's (you may want to conver the textures from bc7 dds format to dx5 or rgb8 format though so they can be seen in SLE, doh).

For Textures I still use Paint .net https://www.getpaint.net/

The latest versions have native support for bc5 (direct x 10) and bc7 (direct x 11) dds formats.

And free beats the hell out of payed for paint programs (like adobe).

Then again I'm a cheap bastard (stop getting of subject).

But, anyway.

I'm waiting to see how UNP remastered turns out (you know that really high high high poly body). It is just pretty, but it does need some sliders (like lots of sliders). That and the naughty bits from 3bbp BHUUNP...

Oh if those were combined I'ld probably not come out of my man cave except to eat, sleep, and crap.

Actually I'm hoping UNP Remastered would go with high poly hands and feet (especially at the wrist and ankle seam locations) cause if they don't then morphing will at some point have seam issues as the body with roll into a rounder shape then the hands or the feet and the wrist and ankles....

Oh and it's nice to see this thread is still running... who would of thought that cooking up the idea of making all the unp body types (back in what 2014/2015) would have turned into something like this... Thanks folks it warms my fuzzy balls (just kidding I shave those ? ).