3 hours ago, Highborn said:

I had a version of this exact outfit that gave me this problem (along with a small gap on the belly). It seems that someone from Korea converted this outfit recently, but I didn't test myself if his version is better. But here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qX9WLNeOrQgtlGNwPbLajpWB4C1olOQm/view

Perfect! Just popped it through Bodyslide and no protruding body parts, or holes in the mesh. Guess it was just a shoddy conversion I had. Great find and I really appreciate the DL link, thanks for the help.

Cheers

4 hours ago, elxdark said:

LSJ Outfits Conversion

Requirements:

LSJ FSIV Outfit

LSJ Kuwa

LSJ Stockings

Nioverride high heels or Racemenu.

Original Threads w/ link:

LSJ FSIV

LSJ Kuwa

LSJ Stockings

UUNP Links:

LSJ FSIV UUNP

LSJ Kuwa UUNP

LSJ Stockings UUNP

More screenshots at my Flickr

Reveal hidden contents

1404564197_FSIVoutfits.thumb.jpg.ca152329900763d01d60ebd34b0160f2.jpg

1836748850_KuwaLeggings.thumb.jpg.f5e5e7b8fd0c9aaad55f63f54eaa6e58.jpg

1278737077_LSJStockings.thumb.jpg.30e8fc2fb2fc44474e85eeab54e376c0.jpg

20190402221207_1.thumb.jpg.2cc9399f9bdba9d882b650532affb3ab.jpg

guess we need chinese bodyslide for these ?  because mine doesn't want to converse files

error: unable to load input nif

11 minutes ago, kimoo said:

guess we need chinese bodyslide for these ?  because mine doesn't want to converse files

ehh no?

Download the original files that I put in drive then the uunp versions and overwrite, make your bodies in bodyslide and you are ok.

16 hours ago, kimoo said:

@elxdark : i guess what he was trying to say, was your uunp conversion has a missspelling in the bodyslide folders. The Shapedata folder is called Sliderdata not Shapdata. That's whats causing the unable to load inpuf nif error.

Hope i could help,

cheers

1 hour ago, klappspaten said:

@elxdark : i guess what he was trying to say, was your uunp conversion has a missspelling in the bodyslide folders. The Shapedata folder is called Sliderdata not Shapdata. That's whats causing the unable to load inpuf nif error.

Hope i could help,

cheers

oops you're right, my bad haha

Gonna fix it really quick!

EDIT: fixed 

Please everybody download the UUNP links again, you don't have to if you have fixed the error by yourself though.

Thanks for the report :)

25 minutes ago, elxdark said:

oops you're right, my bad haha

Gonna fix it really quick!

EDIT: fixed 

Please everybody download the UUNP links again, you don't have to if you have fixed the error by yourself though.

Thanks for the report :)

hi, there is a "meshes" folder in the UUNP conversation file for stockings, not sure why?

normally UUNP files only contain bodyslide data and meshes with textures go to the original outfit file.

I'm using MO2 and not sure what it does with it.

4 minutes ago, Jessiexox said:

hi, there is a "meshes" folder in the UUNP conversation file for stockings, not sure why?

normally UUNP files only contain bodyslide data and meshes with textures go to the original outfit file.

I'm using MO2 and not sure what it does with it.

The meshes are for the weight support, these 3 mods only had 1 body weight (100) so I added the new meshes _1 and _0 with the bodyslide files.

In that way you don't have to drag the "overwrite" files when you make the new bodies ^^

1 minute ago, elxdark said:

The meshes are for the weight support, these 3 mods only had 1 body weight (100) so I added the new meshes _1 and _0 with the bodyslide files.

In that way you don't have to drag the "overwrite" files when you make the new bodies ^^

oh cool, so that means i leave them be?

btw I stopped adding overwrite files as a mod in MO2, now they're stacked up and it's full of folders but my game and mods run fine, you think it can cause problems later? 

28 minutes ago, Jessiexox said:

oh cool, so that means i leave them be?

btw I stopped adding overwrite files as a mod in MO2, now they're stacked up and it's full of folders but my game and mods run fine, you think it can cause problems later? 

Yes, just leave them there.

I don't know about the overwrite thing you said, I haven't tried it. I always make new folders or drag the files by myself, while it's a bit annoying it's safer for me I guess.

Does anyone know where to find the UUNP conversion of this "sexy clothes" mod? (thats the name I'm afraid).

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1867.html

There's a link to a UUNP conversion on TESlab, but it just leads to a UUNP tute page. Haven't been able to find it on eiheispot or the last dozen pages of this thread either. (Unless I missed it, in which case, sorry!)

Thanks for any replies.

On 2/20/2018 at 11:12 AM, SuperNixon said:

Better late than never. Made a converion of the Chaos Star Bikini by Newmiller.

Needs original: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87153/

And here it is: Chaos Star Bikini UUNP

Has its own slider set for convenient building. If you go silly huge with breasts you might get some clipping on the inner parts.

FOR THE DARK GODS!

ScreenShot209.thumb.jpg.2f63cd5d0cf21a404e4191c995a1023d.jpg

Does anyone have the original since it's disappeared from nexus and I can't seem to find it anywhere else?