I'm making occasional hit and run attempts at converting certain outfits for UUNP, including this one: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/42767078.html .

Posting it here in case anyone else has experience converting outfits with havok parts and wants a go.

(The screens/CBBE body really don't do this outfit justice sadly. I've seen in it action in Blade & Soul and it is veri gud veri gud)

What is this mod used for? I dont understand a single word of the first page posts. :(

I use UNPB body mod. 

It is a body (the Unified UNP Body = UUNP). It's designed to work with Bodyslide: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

The biggest difference between UUNP and your current UNPB body is that UUNP is weighted, beautifully, for HDT (belly, butt jiggles and breast movement). Plus it has way more vertices (which just means it looks way better).

Instructions

1. You download Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio, open up the Bodyslide program (wherever your game folder is located, go to: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim>Data>CalienteTools>Bodyslide and double click the Bodyslide application).

2. At the top of the Bodyslide program you'll see a bunch of drop down menus and below that "Low Weight" on the left side and "High Weight" on the right side.

3. Download a UUNP converted armor. There are many on this thread.

4. Install the UUNP converted armor with whatever mod manager you use.

5. If you still have Bodyslide open, close it and reopen it so the new installed UUNP files register.

6. Once Bodyslide is reopened, click on the drop down menu next to "Outfit/Body".

7. Find the name of the armor conversion you just installed and click on it.  

8. Click on the drop down menu next to "Preset." 

9. Find the body type you love to use most -- in your case "UUNP - UNPB."

10. At the bottom of the Bodyslide program you'll see a big button that says "Build."

11. Click on that and you have a UUNP-UNPB version of your new armor set. 

12. If the armor you downloaded has multiple pieces, repeat steps 6-11 until you've converted every piece of your new armor.

Semi-advanced instructions (but not really)

Sometimes you'll download an armor with so many individual pieces converting them one at a time is insanity. For instance, if you download http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72344/? it comes with almost 30 individual pieces.

In the event there are too many pieces to do it one-at-a-time, use these instructions in conjunction with the above instructions.

1. Once you've done everything from step 1-6 up above, at the bottom left of the Bodyslide program you'll see a button that says "Batch Build."

2. Click on "Batch Build" and you'll see any UUNP armor pieces you've downloaded with check marks next to them.

3. Right click and highlight "Select None." Click it. 

4. The check marks are now gone. Find the armor pieces you want to convert. 

5. Check the boxes next to every piece you're wanting to convert.

6. Once you've check marked all the pieces you want to convert, click "Build" on the Batch Build menu.

7. Bodyslide will now convert all the pieces to whichever UUNP body you selected (in this case, UUNP-UNPB).

8. Do a Mexican hat dance, or something.

Notes

If you have the latest RaceMenu installed, at any time during this you can tick the "RaceMenu Morphs" box at the bottom left of Bodyslide. This will allow you to manipulate the shape of your armor in-game in case you want to mix and match bodies. 

P.S. - If you want to replace your old UNPB body (or any UNP derivative) with a UUNP body, follow these steps. 

WITH hdt

1. Open Bodyslide. 

2. Click the drop down menu next to "Outfit/Body."

3. Scroll down to "Unified UNP HDT" and select it.

4. Click the drop down menu next to "Presets" and find the body of your choice (in this case, UUNP - UNPB).

5. Click on the big "Build" button at the bottom of Bodyslide. 

6. Boom -- new UUNP - UNPB body with breast, butt and belly physics. (You can also repeat steps 1-5 with Unified UNP Hands & Feet if you want -- they were made to work with the UUNP body),

WITHOUT hdt

1. Open Bodyslide. 

3. Scroll down to "Unified UNP" and select it.

4. Click the drop down menu next to "Presets" and find the body of your choice (in this case, UUNP - UNPB).

6. Boom -- new UUNP - UNPB body without breast, butt and belly physics. (You can also repeat steps 1-5 with Unified UNP Hands & Feet if you want -- they were made to work with the UUNP body),

Hi guys i'm new here, so do the labia has texture? when I use the uunp bodyslide and convert all armor and body to my fav preset, I see the labia only has texture when i equip a dress or amor, but when im naked it's just a flat bright skin color texture.. how do i get this texture back onto the nude body?

edit: in short "no labia color when naked, labia shows up when armor equipped"

Hi guys i'm new here, so do the labia has texture? when I use the uunp bodyslide and convert all armor and body to my fav preset, I see the labia only has texture when i equip a dress or amor, but when im naked it's just a flat bright skin color texture.. how do i get this texture back onto the nude body?

Use TexBlend. It comes with BodySlide mod. Inside CalienteTools folder.

The labia/vagina is a mesh that's added to the nude body. The reason you don't see that white strip when wearing armor is that the body mesh that's part of that armor doesn't have the labia mesh added (when you put on a body armor it completely replaces the nude body mesh).

The labia/vagina mesh on the nude body is looking at a part of the femalebody image file for a vagina image that doesn't exist. That's why you see white there  (or some other weird color, depending on the skin you're using) when you're using special body and are nude.

With that text blend file/program mentioned above you will be adding the labia/vagina images to the standard body textures.

here's images of before and after texblending in the vagina.

post-121497-0-54515100-1454004274_thumb.pngpost-121497-0-20648600-1454004273_thumb.png

What is this mod used for? I dont understand a single word of the first page posts. :(

I use UNPB body mod. 

It is a body (the Unified UNP Body = UUNP). It's designed to work with Bodyslide: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

The biggest difference between UUNP and your current UNPB body is that UUNP is weighted, beautifully, for HDT (belly, butt jiggles and breast movement). Plus it has way more vertices (which just means it looks way better).

Instructions

1. You download Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio, open up the Bodyslide program (wherever your game folder is located, go to: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim>Data>CalienteTools>Bodyslide and double click the Bodyslide application).

2. At the top of the Bodyslide program you'll see a bunch of drop down menus and below that "Low Weight" on the left side and "High Weight" on the right side.

5. If you still have Bodyslide open, close it and reopen it so the new installed UUNP files register.

6. Once Bodyslide is reopened, click on the drop down menu next to "Outfit/Body".

10. At the bottom of the Bodyslide program you'll see a big button that says "Build."

12. If the armor you downloaded has multiple pieces, repeat steps 6-11 until you've converted every piece of your new armor.

Sometimes you'll download an armor with so many individual pieces converting them one at a time is insanity. For instance, if you download http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72344/? it comes with almost 30 individual pieces.

In the event there are too many pieces to do it one-at-a-time, use these instructions in conjunction with the above instructions.

1. Once you've done everything from step 1-6 up above, at the bottom left of the Bodyslide program you'll see a button that says "Batch Build."

2. Click on "Batch Build" and you'll see any UUNP armor pieces you've downloaded with check marks next to them.

6. Once you've check marked all the pieces you want to convert, click "Build" on the Batch Build menu.

7. Bodyslide will now convert all the pieces to whichever UUNP body you selected (in this case, UUNP-UNPB).

Notes

If you have the latest RaceMenu installed, at any time during this you can tick the "RaceMenu Morphs" box at the bottom left of Bodyslide. This will allow you to manipulate the shape of your armor in-game in case you want to mix and match bodies. 

P.S. - If you want to replace your old UNPB body (or any UNP derivative) with a UUNP body, follow these steps. 

WITH hdt

1. Open Bodyslide. 

6. Boom -- new UUNP - UNPB body with breast, butt and belly physics. (You can also repeat steps 1-5 with Unified UNP Hands & Feet if you want -- they were made to work with the UUNP body),

WITHOUT hdt

1. Open Bodyslide. 

6. Boom -- new UUNP - UNPB body without breast, butt and belly physics. (You can also repeat steps 1-5 with Unified UNP Hands & Feet if you want -- they were made to work with the UUNP body),

Hey buddy, I still have a question: do I need to install an UNP body BEFORE; or do I just need BodySlide, XPMSE and textures? Thanks

I use UNPB body mod.

Instructions

Notes

WITH hdt

1. Open Bodyslide. 

WITHOUT hdt

1. Open Bodyslide. 

Hey buddy, I still have a question: do I need to install an UNP body BEFORE; or do I just need BodySlide, XPMSE and textures? Thanks

Bodyslide generates the nifs -- the only thing needed is the skeleton, hdt (if you want breast, butt and belly jiggles) and UNP/CBBE compatible textures (depending on the body you choose).

I use UNPB body mod.

It is a body (the Unified UNP Body = UUNP). It's designed to work with Bodyslide: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Instructions

Sometimes you'll download an armor with so many individual pieces converting them one at a time is insanity. For instance, if you download http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72344/? it comes with almost 30 individual pieces.

Notes

WITH hdt

1. Open Bodyslide.

WITHOUT hdt

1. Open Bodyslide.

Bodyslide generates the nifs -- the only thing needed is the skeleton, hdt (if you want breast, butt and belly jiggles) and UNP/CBBE compatible textures (depending on the body you choose).

Someone FINALLY makes a clear explanation. Many thanks man ;D

Did you consider trying it? Easy if you are using Mod Organizer, a problem if not.

Considering it only changes a texture related file it should have no problem. I use fitness body which lets you add muscle as well and it has no problems and it works with any textures.

Did you consider trying it? Easy if you are using Mod Organizer, a problem if not.

Considering it only changes a texture related file it should have no problem. I use fitness body which lets you add muscle as well and it has no problems and it works with any textures.

It works, yaaaay

Hi all, finally getting back to modding my skyrim after a computer rebuild and so much has happened on this forum and there's so much to get caught up on. When building a body with animated vagina is this file necessary or do you pick UUNP Special like when I used this before?

Link...http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/?p=1375401

Edit : Disregard I found my answer