Anyone willing to convert Alecu's Deadly Assassin to UUNP ?!? It would be very much appreciated if anyone could make this conversion !!!

A UUNP version was just release today, sort of. Weight slider wasn't supported out of the box. I fixed the slider files, now I'm fixing the esp, but only for personal use since i don't have permission to release. Maybe the guy doing the shitty conversions will fix it, since he did the conversion.

Anyone willing to convert Alecu's Deadly Assassin to UUNP ?!? It would be very much appreciated if anyone could make this conversion !!!

A UUNP version was just release today, sort of. Weight slider wasn't supported out of the box. I fixed the slider files, now I'm fixing the esp, but only for personal use since i don't have permission to release. Maybe the guy doing the shitty conversions will fix it, since he did the conversion.

As far as I know he converted 2 Alecu's mods, Mystic Enchantress some time ago and the Ranger Armor, released today, but he didn't converted the Deadly Assassin, at least not yet !!!

Can anyone help me with the peropero standalone vanilla outfit? I've installed the original mod and built the outfits in bodyslide but it's not appearing in game.

I've got a problem with Diablo's spearhead catsuit conversion, the heels/feet are actually half way through the ground. Anyone else have this problem? I use it for followers and I want to avoid installing Hdt high heels esp(not required for this armor anyways but I think you can set the height with that mod). is there someway to do it in tes5edit perhaps?

As far as I know he converted 2 Alecu's mods, Mystic Enchantress some time ago and the Ranger Armor, released today, but he didn't converted the Deadly Assassin, at least not yet !!!

Sorry, my mistake.

Guest Yourskyrim

Hi guys

I was looking around, and I could not find the Ashara Wood Princess UUNP convertion. But I was sure it was here on this page  a while ago!

I searched on the words Ashara, Princess and woods. But no results.

Guest Yourskyrim

Hi guys

I was looking around, and I could not find the Ashara Wood Princess UUNP convertion. But I was sure it was here on this page  a while ago!

I searched on the words Ashara, Princess and woods. But no results.

This one?

Thanks!

Can anyone help me with the peropero standalone vanilla outfit? I've installed the original mod and built the outfits in bodyslide but it's not appearing in game.

Unpack the archive and repack it with just the standalone, otherwise you are replacing the vanilla armors by default if you used the archive as is. Once done you can find the armors.esp with additemmenu.

Thanks Diablio for all the fantastic conversions.

I have a problem with the Casual Wear top. As light sources hit it from different angles these transparent lines appear and move around the shirt as the character moves.

Is there a way to fix this by adding a flag to the .nifs or changing a number value somewhere?

post-660823-0-86250800-1469454920_thumb.jpgpost-660823-0-07464100-1469454927_thumb.jpg

Thanks a bunch Widow, it worked!

Unpack the archive and repack it with just the standalone, otherwise you are replacing the vanilla armors by default if you used the archive as is. Once done you can find the armors.esp with additemmenu.

Thanks a bunch Widow, it worked!

No prob Nocturnal, glad to help out.

I have a problem with the Casual Wear top. As light sources hit it from different angles these transparent lines appear and move around the shirt as the character moves.

Is there a way to fix this by adding a flag to the .nifs or changing a number value somewhere?

attachicon.gif20160725093739_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160725093741_1.jpg

It's actually part of the shorts, not the shirt, despite appearing over the shirt. I would assume we would need to modify the .nif to fix it, but I wonder if its part of the original mod or a result that only comes out of bodyslide in this particular case. Trying to find an invisible mesh in nifskope seems quite challenging, plus nifskope says there is another issue in the meshes of the base mod when opening up any of its .nifs which would result in it being different when saving. So, overall I am out of ideas on how to fix it, but perhaps someone with better skills will pick up on what the issue actually is from my ramblings.

attachicon.gif20160725093739_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160725093741_1.jpg

It's actually part of the shorts, not the shirt, despite appearing over the shirt. I would assume we would need to modify the .nif to fix it, but I wonder if its part of the original mod or a result that only comes out of bodyslide in this particular case. Trying to find an invisible mesh in nifskope seems quite challenging, plus nifskope says there is another issue in the meshes of the base mod when opening up any of its .nifs which would result in it being different when saving. So, overall I am out of ideas on how to fix it, but perhaps someone with better skills will pick up on what the issue actually is from my ramblings.

Oh well, the shorts are nice but there are alternatives. I'm just relieved the issue isn't with the shirt. Instead of testing it without the shorts I was prepared to discard it, with tears. I won't make that mistake again.

Thank you very much for your response.

Vindictus Mix Robes UUNP

enb%202016_07_26%2014_06_13_18.jpgenb%202016_07_26%2013_02_13_14.jpgenb%202016_07_26%2012_38_27_62.jpgenb%202016_07_26%2011_30_14_17.jpgenb%202016_07_26%2013_48_17_37.jpg

Updated archive: default esp requires: Heels Sound, non-HS optional plus alt white/pink textures are included (thx katskinner)

Conversion of Jordick's 7B work, comes with the usual zaps and I've included a glossier dress mesh that goes well with Treestump's latex stuff (see shots),  I've also converted the heels to NiO. The gloves were a pain in the ass so I didn't include the sliders I made for them, just have to make do for now, or use an alternative. Enjoy!

edit: I also planned to either package or give links to the white and pink versions but ran into dead ends. Anybody got them?

Vindictus Mix Robes UUNP

enb%202016_07_26%2014_06_13_18.jpgenb%202016_07_26%2013_02_13_14.jpgenb%202016_07_26%2012_38_27_62.jpgenb%202016_07_26%2011_30_14_17.jpgenb%202016_07_26%2013_48_17_37.jpg

Requires: Heels Sound

Conversion of Jordick's 7B work, comes with the usual zaps and  I've included a glossier dress mesh that goes well with Treestump's latex stuff (see shots),  I've also converted the heels to NiO. The gloves were a pain in the ass so I didn't include the sliders I made for them, just have to make do for now or use an alternative. Enjoy!

edit: I also planned to either package or give links to the white and pink versions but ran into dead ends. Anybody got them?

--->>>Vindictus Mix Robes Pink textures.7zVindictus Mix Robes White Texture.7z<<<---

:cool:

(any chance for a optional non-Heels Sound esp?)

Hello fellow LL patrons. Is it possible for some talented handsome modder to convert the Northern Priestess set to UUNP please. Thanks in advance. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65344

Wow, that is odd...W33beastle did that...right above you. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55151-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v3/

w33best1e under UUNP.

Vindictus Mix Robes UUNP

Requires: Heels Sound

Conversion of Jordick's 7B work, comes with the usual zaps and  I've included a glossier dress mesh that goes well with Treestump's latex stuff (see shots),  I've also converted the heels to NiO. The gloves were a pain in the ass so I didn't include the sliders I made for them, just have to make do for now or use an alternative. Enjoy!

i just love how these armors cross over to Skyrim (TERA Bles ect.) Thanks for sharing this!