The Book of UUNP Volume 2 "Ancients and Tribals"

is now released, you can download it now off Nexus on the same page as Volume 1.

Here are some in game screenies.

Adds about another 70+ armor parts to the game such as Draugr, Dwarven, Forsworn, and Orc Armors.

These are quite unique and you wont find other downloads with anything that looks quite like these.  The file if you have never used it, well it now completely integrates over 223 plus items into your game making the Vanilla NPC's, Loots, Venders, and Rewards use the items.

It should drastically alter your visual experience and help bring more hours of enjoyment.

Enjoy, subscribe, endorse, vote, donate....Have Fun!

Thank you!!!! I've been using your mod for a while now and all I can say is it has given life to my game in ways that can't be described! And now you've gone and made a whole new volume!!!! I can't even comprehend the amount of work you've put into make such an extensive set, let alone two of them. Cant wait to see this in game.

I do have a question though, should I deactivate the first voulme to install this new one, I see that it's both 1 and 2 in the new download, or should I leave them both activated and just run the new one over the old?

is now released, you can download it now off Nexus on the same page as Volume 1.

Adds about another 70+ armor parts to the game such as Draugr, Dwarven, Forsworn, and Orc Armors.

These are quite unique and you wont find other downloads with anything that looks quite like these.  The file if you have never used it, well it now completely integrates over 223 plus items into your game making the Vanilla NPC's, Loots, Venders, and Rewards use the items.

It should drastically alter your visual experience and help bring more hours of enjoyment.

Thank you!!!! I've been using your mod for a while now and all I can say is it has given life to my game in ways that can't be described! And now you've gone and made a whole new volume!!!! I can't even comprehend the amount of work you've put into make such an extensive set, let alone two of them. Cant wait to see this in game.

I do have a question though, should I deactivate the first voulme to install this new one, I see that it's both 1 and 2 in the new download, or should I leave them both activated and just run the new one over the old?

Just overwrite the old file with the new one, there were changes made to some of the sliders in volume 1 version.

Actually very soon there will be some more updates...I just didn't go to bed after the release ><

The volume 1 took about 1 1/2 month and 2 ate the other half of my Summer.

Anyone in possession of this...  http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/141017502420/ayane-dress-uunp-hdt-original-mod-needed-here that would be willing to PM me or just post the original non converted outfit? It would be greatly appreciated. Tskone, maybe... Anybody...   :)

What's up Widow....Linked this at work from my phone, so let me know if it works..

Anyone in possession of this...  http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/141017502420/ayane-dress-uunp-hdt-original-mod-needed-here that would be willing to PM me or just post the original non converted outfit? It would be greatly appreciated. Tskone, maybe... Anybody...   :)

What's up Widow....Linked this at work from my phone, so let me know if it works..

It did Tskone, and thank you my friend. Really appreciate it, you da man!   :)

awww yeah!, been waiting! thank yous bunches!

awww yeah!, been waiting! thank yous bunches!

:D

I fixed a few ankle seams for UUNP in version 3.7 of BodySlide for Skyrim.

Outfits don't need to be adjusted, provided they were created properly and link to the original reference body, since they will make use of that slider data. You do need to run a batch build, though.

7B BCup Low, 7B Bombshell Low, 7B CH Low, Manga Low, Manga High, Top Model Low, Top Model High, UN7B Low and UNPB Oppai v3.2 Low. 

GODLIKE.

Necromancers love a good stiff one? What kind of Skyrim is this guy....... Oh, wait.....ha ha ha. I needed that (+1)!

These are quite unique and you wont find other downloads with anything that looks quite like these. The file if you have never used it, well it now completely integrates over 223 plus items into your game making the Vanilla NPC's, Loots, Venders, and Rewards use the items.

GODLIKE.

Gim Boots UUNP Bodyslide

EQ1Vmw5R.png

W4i7daFO.png

recolors

08q8V9Zn.png

rear view

RqpWNgFi.png

soles

Requires original, all credits to Gimora.

GIM Boots - UUNP.7z

Just made this for myself, might as well share here.
I didn't touch the bone weights or sliders, tested only with UUNP-7BO and the original 7B-Bombshell body which both work good enough.

Working with OS on Win10 with Mod Organizer is kind of a PITA, since MO always saves all the project files in the Bodyslide mod folder instead of the overwrite (or existing other mod) folder. So there's a chance that some files are missing, send a PM if it doesn't work.

Gim Boots UUNP Bodyslide

EQ1Vmw5R.png

W4i7daFO.png

recolors

08q8V9Zn.png

rear view

RqpWNgFi.png

soles

Requires original, all credits to Gimora.

attachicon.gifGIM Boots - UUNP.7z

Just made this for myself, might as well share here.

I didn't touch the bone weights or sliders, tested only with UUNP-7BO and the original 7B-Bombshell body which both work good enough.

Working with OS on Win10 with Mod Organizer is kind of a PITA, since MO always saves all the project files in the Bodyslide mod folder instead of the overwrite (or existing other mod) folder. So there's a chance that some files are missing, send a PM if it doesn't work.

Thanks Guk these look awesome, gonna try these out right now.

Has anyone attempted to convert the wearable blankets yet? They have HDT, and a bran new quality retexture out as well. they'd make for some good screens.

and also can someone properly convert this

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2636-peropero-uunp-hdt-robes-replacer-conversion-standalone-set/

http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b

i'm getting a bunch of clipping and the bones weren't done right either because the breasts and butt bounce through the robes but imo the best robes or robes replacer I've seen so far.

+1 this.

2nd this.

Meme Surpreme's UUNP conversion of the PeroPero MageRobes Replacer has some issues going on with it. The UUNP presets are missing from the drop down list for each outfit, Miraak's robes are also missing, and a few of these outfits doesn't look like they were slided properly on zeroed sliders, with the Mage Journeyman outfit being the worst offender of this. The outfit's breasts are oblonged on every preset, and when you look at It from the side, it looks like someone took a 2x4 and stuck it inside the outfit to use as a bra.. I'm not sure how this slipped past Meme Surpreme when he was converting it to UUNP or if he did it intentionally, but they look nowhere near as good as the original 7B one by GomaPeroPero. It bothered me enough to make a comparison.

naeftl.png

qdzsfn.png

Now I'm wondering if -Diablio- would be willing to take a look at this.

His UUNP conversion of PeroPero's Vanilla outfits was very well done.

Yeeeee the issue was that it was 7B and that's how the breasts were shaped by default; I basically just filled shit out to get it out the door and shared it because a bud said "u do good job pal". You have no idea how many other conversions I just have lying here. I tried a lot of things to fix it but that was one of my first conversions, no excuse for being that sloppy tho haha

I do hope you can get it working properly, even now anytime I try picking up PeroPero's thingies and converting them I die of aids because of the breasts.

"no excuse for being that sloppy tho haha"

Damn straight.

Though I'm having trouble trying to get this working properly myself, so I can't really say shit. I know that w33beast1e did a proper job with his fix of the Journeyman Robes, but it doesn't seem like he'd want to share, and I've just about given up trying to fix this myself. So I'm wondering if you or anyone else here would be willing to give your conversion of GomaPeroPero's MageRobes Replacer another shot, to update it with fixes and whatnot?