View File

15323425636_9babda013d_c.jpg

So this is an updated version from the one that was on the nexus. fixed some bugs/issues and added pieces for men

ACCESSORIZE FOR CBBE

ACCESSSORIZE FOR UNP

Also here's the Bodyslide info (now all fixed and working perfect!) for custom bodies.

ACCESSORIZE BODYSLIDE

For those wondering this mod won't be on the Nexus. I was told that things like accessories made from Dark Souls/Dragon age etc was not alowed, but seeing as I got many of the pieces from here, I thought it'd be OK to share. :) If there are any problems please let me know!

Please check out my flickr for more shots of this mod!

Just to make this clear: these are not my meshes! I've taken pieces from games like Tera, Darks souls etc and have put the scarves/pauldrons into individual pieces so you can customize an outfit. I'm not claiming I built any of these--just isolated them into their own nif files and tweaked some textures. It's a small mod with a simple purpose: to add some variety to an outfit. Cheers and have fun!

NMM ready. To access open console (~) and type coc qasmoke. There's a chest in the corner with all the pieces.

Credit to asianboy345 for the Tera armor pieces

Credit to Zerofrost for the blood armor pauldron

Credit to XiNAVRO for all his conversions

Credit to Jackga for his many conversions

Credit to Caliente for CBBE body and Bodyslide.

Credit to AlienSlof for the awesome eyepatches.

Credit to jochan449 for aris pauldrons and slytra for the base suit.

preeum, thank you for posting this here. Very much appreciated!

I installed through NMM and most of the accessories seemed to show up just fine except for the base suit, which appears to be missing textures.

I've tried pasting the meshes and textures manually into the Data folder but I'm still not seeing any textures for the base suit.

preeum, thank you for posting this here. Very much appreciated!

I installed through NMM and most of the accessories seemed to show up just fine except for the base suit, which appears to be missing textures.

I've tried pasting the meshes and textures manually into the Data folder but I'm still not seeing any textures for the base suit.

Hey yeah I realize that the bodsuit was exported with the wrong texture path! Please open the meshes in nifskope and use this location for the textures:

textures\accessorize\base_suit\mainsuite.dds as well as the second line for normals: textures\accessorize\base_suit\mainsuite_n.dds

EDIT: updated the Accessorize - for CBBE that had the problem. All fixed and working now!

I am getting a number of errors when opening many of these meshes in nifskope.

These errors exist because I put the meshes through bodyslide and depending on the mesh the results were not always perfect. I think this most likely has to do with the original meshes instead of Bodyslide though--there were other meshes that I converted that bugged out completely after I converted them. I'm no modeler, so I don't really know what the real issues are, but despite the meshes being buggy they should work fine in-game.

If you want to edit the meshes I'd start by editing the source mesh for bodyslide in the shapedata, then saving them out again. Those meshes are usually more pristine than the final converted result, so you may find better luck with that.

preeum, the base suit is working great now. Thanks for your attention.

If you have plans for a future update, I'd like to make a request. Can you break the base suit into smaller pieces? Perhaps top/bottom/sleeves? Or a sleeveless option on the top? A base shorts option would be great for people who like to use stockings, too.

Thanks again!

It's fantastic colection accesories. I downloaded it just before they remowed it from Nexus. Amazing work.

One question: It's everything the same like on Nexus ?

I ask, because I have problem with fang dress, all are purple ( missing textures )

I updated it, but I will double check this tonight and let you know if I need to reupload a new version!

EDIT: I checked my updated version, and yep all fang textures should be in their proper place! :)

accessories are invisible on khajiits,halp D:

I'll have to look into this; I'll get back to you.

@preeum

In the UNP version the accessories are missing the racial keywords for Argonians and Khajits in the "Armor Addon" entries and have empty meshes for Argonians and Khajits in the "Armor" entries.

@neono

If you just can't wait for preeum to fix it you can do it your self with Tes5edit or the Creation Kit pretty easily. Just remove the empty meshes associated with the beast races and add the beast race keywords.

Be warned tho, the accessories are designed for human shapes so they may not fit right on beast races. Especially the head pieces. Unless, of course, your using a humanoid replacer like Drakian, Ohmes-Raht, or something.

EDIT:

Assuming Preeum doesn't mind here's an edited UNP esp with everything enabled for Argonians and Khajits. Again, I use a humanoid hybrid race replacer so things may look weird on a standard Argonian or Khajit.

Accessorize.esp

accessories are invisible on khajiits,halp D:

I'll have to look into this; I'll get back to you.

@preeum

In the UNP version the accessories are missing the racial keywords for Argonians and Khajits in the "Armor Addon" entries and have empty meshes for Argonians and Khajits in the "Armor" entries.

@neono

If you just can't wait for preeum to fix it you can do it your self with Tes5edit or the Creation Kit pretty easily. Just remove the empty meshes associated with the beast races and add the beast race keywords.

Be warned tho, the accessories are designed for human shapes so they may not fit right on beast races. Especially the head pieces. Unless, of course, your using a humanoid replacer like Drakian, Ohmes-Raht, or something.

EDIT:

Assuming Preeum doesn't mind here's an edited UNP esp with everything enabled for Argonians and Khajits. Again, I use a humanoid hybrid race replacer so things may look weird on a standard Argonian or Khajit.

Wow that's awesome! Since you've edited the esp for me I can just use this file and easily make a version for CBBE as well. If you don't mind I'll add them up to the top with the rest with proper credit! Cheers DarkFire!

incredible! thank you so much Preeum! sooo much great stuff here. blows my mind that i have like 40 plugins for outfits (some merged) but this offers so much in just 1 esp. with this and the below mod...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17397-uglykidcid-unpb-pb-tbbp-tpsb-mash-up-modified-fixed-outfits-boutique/

a person has about all they could ever want in just 2 esps.

i did find a missing texture for the White feather jacket. just the white one

The base suite looks awesome - but has clipping issues on vanilla UNP bodies.

Yeah, I realize that the shapedata I used to convert for UNP wasn't perfect. I will be updating this in the future at some point, with added (fixed) UNP basesuit as well as more pieces for men; also want to fix the ugly fang dress retexture and as well make belts that will specifically fit for the fang/gwyn dresses. Thanks for the heads up!

incredible! thank you so much Preeum! sooo much great stuff here. blows my mind that i have like 40 plugins for outfits (some merged) but this offers so much in just 1 esp. with this and the below mod...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17397-uglykidcid-unpb-pb-tbbp-tpsb-mash-up-modified-fixed-outfits-boutique/

a person has about all they could ever want in just 2 esps.

i did find a missing texture for the White feather jacket. just the white one

I will fix that in the next eventual update, but in the meantime you can go into the nif yourself and fix it the texture path. in the nif TOP_dongiliageb_1. Open NiNode>1Nitrishape>6 BSLightingShaderProperty>7 BSShaderTextureSet>Textures and put in this path: textures\ACCESSORIZE\dongiliage\1_D2.dds  Do the same for the _0 nif and it's fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

Any plan to make a crafting esp?

Or has anybody done this for them selves or is willing to do it quickly for me? I don't much like using console especially for the hard ass playthough i'm about to put my character in.

Still I adore this mod to the fullest thank you <3