Hellloooo again!

Yes! finished the male facial tri shapes, scars and beards! WOOO!

I've been super busy with work lately and haven't had any energy left for modding after I get home and cook/clean and all that shit.

I have three days off work this week, so will try to get everything done as quick as I can. I'm thinking maybe 1-2 weeks till the test version is up. That is unless I get called in for work on my days off *sigh*

So, still got to make the hairs 'conformulate' and I'll then knock up a few basic NPCs (the special followers will come much later on once the voice acting is done). Once that is finished I'll just be checking all my content to ensure that it works (vampire transforms, texture paths, NMM fomod and cleaning the mod) before I pack it all up. Then will pop up the 'demo' for you people to check that I haven't missed anything important.

On the bright side I've got a new keyboard which will hopefully make my life easier (and my modding faster) since the left shift key on the new one actually WORKS! YAY!

Kritta

Thanks for keeping us posted. :)

So does the old one on the Nexus. I suppose what's called the Legacy mod, not work with SOS? I'm after the pretty pretty doggy kinda look, and I'm just curious if I'll be able to get it. :>

It is not officially supported, but I was able to make the two work together without any issue

64466-1-1428302479.jpg

I wanna be this pretty. I thought Schlongs of Skyrim was what the mod was centered around? Maybe my graphics are too low. Anyways. Not really too important. However, I am gettin' a weird glitch where my fur texture dissapearsies and I was wondering if that's normal. Typically happens when I'm auto-equipped with somefin. Not gonna make a big deal out of this, as ish not important, and I don't consider it a problem. I guess I'm rambling, eh? Whoops. I talk a lot.

Standard Trouble Shooting Questions:

1. Did you check and make sure you have all the prerequisite mods required installed?

2. Did you follow the instructions for installation step by step?

3. Has it done this since you installed it, or did it suddenly start after you'd been using the mod for a time?

4. Does this glitch affect Khajiit also? (Another furred race but from Vanilla)

5. Auto equipped with anything? Or something specific?

My recommendation, as someone who runs very mod heavy games, is to see if you can pick apart what might be causing the issue by systematically eliminating things. For example, uninstalling the mod, removing old files, and reinstalling while following the instructions (not just for this mod, but for any prerequisite mods needed for it.)  You might also consider running a test savegame where you just start a basic lykaios character, and then use it to cycle other mods on and off. Sometimes a conflict can be something you would never think was causing a conflict. (Funny example of this is some years ago, SoS and a carriages mod would conflict, and some how carriages would -collide- with the schlongs, flipping the carriage ass over teakettle.) If nothing else, you might be able to figure out what is NOT causing it. That helps almost as much as what does, since it narrows the field.

I can confirm that the legacy lykaois can use SoS and SexLab with no problems(besides a few minor animation clipping issues.) It will warn you that it doesnt support a custom race or something when you try to Schlongify a male toon, but it will work with the default penises and several of the addon ones.  If you think your computer is too much of a toaster, do you mind my asking about your basic sys-specs, and about the mods you're running with it? 

I'm an idiot, I figured out the problem. I apologize for saying anything. And my laptop isn't quite a toaster.... More like a toaster-oven? That you put like small loaves of bread into? But yih, problem solved. 

Oh, right. I had the nude-suit checked. Which was weird. 

Edit: Thankies, Majadin!

*sigh* Here we go again..a site update..I'm honestly -extremely- skeptical about it after what it did to LL time..but, Kritt and company? You're gonna wanna move your stuff to the new website. Come July the 5th, this stuff won't carry over...again.

Well now that the new site is a bust. I guess I can ask questions here again!

I haven't seen an update for this mod in 2 weeks. didn't Kritta say a demo would be out by now?

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure she probably had a few setbacks like she said on her tumblr. So just be patient, the demo will be out when it gets out. :3

Well now that the new site is a bust. I guess I can ask questions here again!

I haven't seen an update for this mod in 2 weeks. didn't Kritta say a demo would be out by now?

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure she probably had a few setbacks like she said on her tumblr. So just be patient, the demo will be out when it gets out. :3

yeah. I was just asking a question was all.

Yah..... the conformulator didn't work on the hair meshes for a custom head so am having to make the hair .tri files from scratch, which is taking A LONG TIME... also real life requires me to work.

Any chance of a debug? Is it a mesh script or something?